Page 6 of 334 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Elder Member

At this point I really don't care what "Starfire" does. I'm considering the whole universe rebooted.

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    You have to remember that alot of people who while being atheist have huge influence on christian values, now i don't see whats so wrong about people enjoying sex. Scott Lodbell is pretty much taking the character back to her roots, while hinting towards her past as a Teen Titan, in #4 she is hurt and wishes Richard was there for her.

I need to read that again

Oh lord Marvel does alot of bad with continuity too but it seems Marvel fans pay less attention to it as well, 2 examples:

- Dracula was turned into a more anime-esque character and everything Paul Cornell did to the character seems to have been ignored.
    - Greg Rucka's Relaunch on Punisher makes Punisher young again, he isn't a Vietnam veteran but a Gulf war soldier now, that makes the characters ENTIRE history as questionable as anything the DC relaunch haters can ponder.
    I can agree. I didn't mean Marvel had NO continuity error but rather they have less of them because they don't have to take into different earths, the different crisises, Hyper time and all the Year Ones that came out.

DC has been around longer then Marvel for about 25 -- 30 years I believe, longer if you count "Charleston Comics".

Yeah, i do.
    See Wyokid, and you're still on ignore

I'm very curious on the direction Red Hood will go, this is my personal theory:

Notice the 2 designs by Kenneth? Extremely JRPG influenced and a slice of 2000, man Andy Kubert's beatiful steampunk inspired designs cream of timeless creativity to me, but back to the point: The left one seems like Raven, like a total JRPG make over for her, could she become an Outlaw? I'd love that! The right one? Blond Hair and Green make me think of COUNT VERTIGO! Man! The Outlaws going againts an evil tyrant of a small European continent? DO WANT! DO WANT!
    Wait, why do you believe Raven will be with the Outlaws? What about the Teen Titans?

And that middle one looks like Captain Atom. Do you think the Outlaws will have to go up against him?
    Any scientist who isn't willing to kill for science isn't really a scientist at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Samorai_black View Post

If you dont mind subtitles I think the anime Katanagatari is an amazing series and its only 12 episodes at 50 minutes each.
    I don't mind, after watching Innuyasha, DB: original, Z, GT and the movies, Naruto, and some of Bleach I've gotten woren out with watching LONG animes. The 12 eps make it pretty good.

50 eps is my max for most animes. Shin-Chan is a special case.
    Any scientist who isn't willing to kill for science isn't really a scientist at all.

Elder Member

Ultimate Comics: X-Men was such a letdown.

Last edited by wyokid; 01-11-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Scarlet Spider #1 was fan-freakin'-tastic!!! I am for sure reading #2 when it comes out.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    See Wyokid, and you're still on ignore
    Good for him, I on the hand could give a crap.

PREVIEW! Deadpool #49.1 and Deadpool #50

Last edited by wyokid; 01-11-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Wait, why do you believe Raven will be with the Outlaws? What about the Teen Titans?
    Those two designs are done by the Outlaws artist, not Teen Titans artist.
    And that middle one looks like Captain Atom. Do you think the Outlaws will have to go up against him?
    Nah, the designs are made by the people working on their titles. Hence the Andu Kubert designs are for Action Comics for example.

Batman Odyssey #10 (volume 2, #4) interior art:

This is going to be awesome! Humanoid Hippos with magic powers?! OUTRAGEOUS!
    Last edited by Drz; 01-11-2012 at 10:38 AM.
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Elder Member

Good news everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Good news everyone!

Carmen sucks?

Elder Member

You don't like her?

Or was that a BJ joke?

Jer, i have a song for you that shares my feelings for you.<3
    "Finally got rid of all those pesky white males that were burdening the team! Now the Ultimates are urban hipsters... what everyone demanded!" - Exciter
    My Blog

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Those two designs are done by the Outlaws artist, not Teen Titans artist.

Nah, the designs are made by the people working on their titles. Hence the Andu Kubert designs are for Action Comics for example.

Batman Odyssey #10 (volume 2, #4) interior art:

This is going to be awesome! Humanoid Hippos with magic powers?! OUTRAGEOUS!
    I am LOVING Batman: Odyssey!

I finally got around to picking up my comics from this week, last week, and the last two weeks in December. I have my reading cut out for me.
    Aquaman Aquaman and the Others Batman Batman and Robin Justice League Wonder Woman Star Trek Brilliant Black Science Manifest Destiny Morning Glories Saga Shutter The Wake

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sinx View Post
    I finally got around to picking up my comics from this week, last week, and the last two weeks in December. I have my reading cut out for me.
    Dang! How many books you got?

Jer, i have evidence that Gail Simone is a sexist womanizing hack who treats women like sexual objects:

We have no further debate to pursue.

PS. DAT ASS!
    My Blog