Page 51 of 339 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I actually like it more then you, but i get your feeling.

The reason i disagree with what you want is, one of the reasons Punk hates Ace is because he isn't going to hit him, he isn't going to sucker punch him, he screws him by using his position, he's hiding behind his title.
    This isn't leading to a wrestling match so Ace doesn't need to get physical, if it was another wrestler i would be with you 100%, but it's his boss.
    I want to explain Why I feel bad for Johnny I can be behind Punk when he attack Johnny the Suit and when he attack his decisions But every time he attacks Johnny Ace Johnny his wrestling career I can not not feel bad for Johnny

Quote Originally Posted by Dick/babs View Post
    I want to explain Why I feel bad for Johnny I can be behind Punk when he attack Johnny the Suit and when he attack his decisions But every time he attacks Johnny Ace Johnny his wrestling career I can not not feel bad for Johnny
    Thats because you have some respect for his japanese career.
    90% of the audience has never watched japanese wrestling and doesn't give a shit, it's like Cole burying Dbry for doing nothing before WWE.
    And on that note? Johnny in Japan worked with a lot of guys who were much better than him, and he still didn't have personality over there.

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Zapper View Post
    Now hold on a minute playa. We're putting you in a match against. Santino! Hope you don't get bit by the cobra. Now feel that playa!
    That is NOT FAIR! I'm not even dressed to wrestle!

(goes to commercial...)

Oh, lbo, if you want me to give in and pick this apart, i have one big issue with it.
    Show opens, Dolph cuts another good promo, gets booed on his own, nicely done.
    End of show, Dolph doesn't even get mentioned, Punk and Johnny attack each other and the guy he is wrestling is just kinda chilling there like a third wheel.
    I don't like that, it's the issue with doing an angle like this but i don't like it anymore. Ziggler and Punk, given time, would have a great match, putting Ace in it doesn't make it better, it just provides a distraction and makes everyone wonder what Punk and Ace are going to do.
    Which sucks for Ziggler, but they are giving him main event on the Rumble, so it's not all bad for him.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

I actually like it more then you, but i get your feeling.

The reason i disagree with what you want is, one of the reasons Punk hates Ace is because he isn't going to hit him, he isn't going to sucker punch him, he screws him by using his position, he's hiding behind his title.
    This isn't leading to a wrestling match so Ace doesn't need to get physical, if it was another wrestler i would be with you 100%, but it's his boss.
    then he needs to get personal, though i think a nice beatdown where johnny slaps punk across the face or kicks him in the balls would go a long ways in justifying punks hatred for the man.

i know english isn't your 1st language, so if you don't mind could you rephrase? i didn't quite follow you but am interested.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    then he needs to get personal, though i think a nice beatdown where johnny slaps punk across the face or kicks him in the balls would go a long ways in justifying punks hatred for the man.
    I just don't see him getting more heat by hitting Punk, and it has to be a nut shot because no one will buy Ace beating him up.
    And it further draws the story towards Ace vs Punk and away from Punk vs Ziggler.

Oh, lbo, if you want me to give in and pick this apart, i have one big issue with it.
    Show opens, Dolph cuts another good promo, gets booed on his own, nicely done.
    End of show, Dolph doesn't even get mentioned, Punk and Johnny attack each other and the guy he is wrestling is just kinda chilling there like a third wheel.
    I don't like that, it's the issue with doing an angle like this but i don't like it anymore. Ziggler and Punk, given time, would have a great match, putting Ace in it doesn't make it better, it just provides a distraction and makes everyone wonder what Punk and Ace are going to do.
    Which sucks for Ziggler, but they are giving him main event on the Rumble, so it's not all bad for him.
    the rumble is the main event of the rumble. ziggy is just there to do the job for superpunk but it's still a step in the right direction for D-ziggy.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

the rumble is the main event of the rumble. ziggy is just there to do the job for superpunk but it's still a step in the right direction for D-ziggy.
    Well, he's getting the main wrestling match of the rumble.
    Though if Jericho wins the rumble then he's probably going to cut a promo on Punk,meaning Ziggler will be forgotten right away.

i know english isn't your 1st language, so if you don't mind could you rephrase? i didn't quite follow you but am interested.
    i feel bad for Johnny when Punk attack his wrestling career

I just don't see him getting more heat by hitting Punk, and it has to be a nut shot because no one will buy Ace beating him up.

And it further draws the story towards Ace vs Punk and away from Punk vs Ziggler.
    i didn't mean for johnny to beat him down, i meant for ziggy or whoever else to do the beatdown and hold him for ace to slap or kick in the balls, and i think he'd get a little more heat, but that wasn't the point, the point was to justify punks intense hatred for him.

ziggy isn't the real story anyways, he never has been.

i feel bad for Johnny when Punk attack his wrestling career
    oh yeah, i can see that. w/o ever knowing ace wrestled in japan that seemed like a dick move. not everybody catches that big break, you'd think punk wouldn't rub that in.

i didn't mean for johnny to beat him down, i meant for ziggy or whoever else to do the beatdown and hold him for ace to slap or kick in the balls, and i think he'd get a little more heat, but that wasn't the point, the point was to justify punks intense hatred for him.

ziggy isn't the real story anyways, he never has been.
    Has a good enough match with Punk and he can be.

Has a good enough match with Punk and he can be.
    doubt it. if punk/ziggy gets 5 snowflakes from DA MELTZ i still don't see plans changing.

doubt it. if punk/ziggy gets 5 snowflakes from DA MELTZ i still don't see plans changing.
    Meltzer grades on a curve i've seen, but it's a negative sliding curve, if the show sucks overall everything gets a lower rating unless every match but one sucks.
    Ziggler and Punk could do a 5 star match though, they can't do it with Ace in the ring.

Meltzer grades on a curve i've seen, but it's a negative sliding curve, if the show sucks overall everything gets a lower rating unless every match but one sucks.
    Ziggler and Punk could do a 5 star match though, they can't do it with Ace in the ring.
    i'm sure they could, and i think it would have little to no impact on the foreseeable future plans.

i'm sure they could, and i think it would have little to no impact on the foreseeable future plans.
    Its worth noting we don't know future plans.
    If Orton wins the rumble, theres no reason Ziggler can't feud with Punk for a while longer.