Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    The glass is half full. PSINGRAPHD's Avatar

Default My New Banner!!!... and a lil teaser...

Courtesy of:

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Hey Psi, here's the banner, I... hope it's ok with you.

My response:
    JUST... FRIGGIN'... AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I will post it & the approved quote right away! Seriously Dream, I REALLY appreciate everything you've done & are doing, it's truly been a blessing.

And as promised, another lil tidbit of juicy info(with an additional clue, a lil more blatantly obvious this time around):

Alright... I think that quote would be perfect, feel free to post it as soon as you want. ...
    ... Finally, I now think its safe to tell the followers of your thread that developers are in fact... reading it! And as a result, MIA heroes could actually be helped in getting the green light by winning the NEW POLL, or at least doing well... just like before!!!(Again, exclusive information is a key concept, so I will try to provide you some in the hopes it'll help catch people's attention.)...
    Got ya thinkin'? Should be pretty easy to figure out by now. AND TRUST ME... THIS... IS... NO... BS!!!!
    Marvel Faves
    Polaris, Jean, Dazz, S Witch, Wasp, Angel, Gambit, QSilver, Crystal, BBolt, Namor, Thor, Strange, Cap, Widow, Falcon, IW, Torch, Mags, Crawler, Storm, Cap M, SpiderW, Fist, Panther, GotG

Quote Originally Posted by PSINGRAPHD View Post
    Courtesy of:

My response:

And as promised, another lil tidbit of juicy info(with an additional clue, a lil more blatantly obvious this time around):

Got ya thinkin'? Should be pretty easy to figure out by now. AND TRUST ME... THIS... IS... NO... BS!!!!
    Cool poster, Virgo!
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine63 View Post
    Raiding Axe's New Hero List

1. Iron Fist I still want the power of the dragon!!!
    2. Spider-Man 2099 Give me Miguel O'Hara and I'll never ask for another Spider-Man. This dude is awesome!
    3. X-23 The female version of Wolverine. She would have to have a different fighting style though.
    4. Anti Venom I want to play as a Venom, but seeing as how the other one is a villain, I want this one! I like this one better anyway.
    5. Quicksilver The Flash of Marvel!
    6. Volstagg I want him to open up another Asgard month!
    7. Fandrall My second favorite Warriors Three member. He would be released at about the same time as Hogun.
    8. Havok Cyclops's brother what's not to love!
    9. Namor Aquaman of Marvel!
    10. Ka-Zar & Zabu You can't have one without the other!
    11. Hogun He should be released on the same day as Fandrall. With his spiked club of course!
    12. Hercules The champion of Greece and son of Zeus!
    13. Captain Britain The Captain America of Great Britain!
    14. Beta Ray Bill Thor with a bill!
    15. Sif When they do another Thor month, she should be the finisher.
    16. Fantomex My least favorite of the X-Force team, but I still want him in the game.
    17. Vision I am an invisible robot at times, but am always an Avenger.
    18. Doc Samson The therapist to the Hulk, and he's got super strength!
    19. Cloak & Dagger Same deal with Ka-Zar and Zabu, you can't have one without the other!
    20. Northstar Don't know a whole lot about him except for him being in the X-Men Destiny video game.
    Aaaand... some 40+ hours later.

As I said, Axe... GREAT LIST!!! ThanX again for being so prompt with a revised version, too. We have some in common, which is really cool, Iron Fist, Quicksilver, Havok, Namor, & Northstar. A couple of others, namely Ka-Zar and Cloak & Dagger, were thisclose to being on my list as well. Speaking of them, I wholeheartedly agree that if ya list one, ya might as well list the other(s). Like you, I also believe they'll be released as sets. In fact, the very point you make was a "special" rule I meant to put in place just for them & a few more character sets like 'em, when I did the NEW POLL Guide 2.0 revision. So thanX dude, for remindin' me. With that, retroactively once again, you may now list one, any, or all of the following "Hero Packs"(can be either one, any, or all of the respective characters they include as well, your choice) at a single # spot on your lists:

The Savage Land Pack: Ka-Zar & family, including Shanna the She-Devil & their pet sabertooth, Zabu. Of course, a major bonus would be getting an accompanying Savage Land Zone!

A Marvel Knights or Spider-Man Pack: Cloak & Dagger, by far the most obvious 2 for 1 or buy 1 get 1 free, IMHO. These two go together like peanut butter & jelly, lol. And I want Dagger BAD!!! Getting Cloak along with her would just be like icing on the cake for me!

The Power Pack... Pack, lol: Alex Power/Zero G, Julie Power/Lightspeed, Katie Power/Energizer, & Jack Power/Mass Master get the nod for being second most obvious. Truth be told, they could potentially be a lot of fun... and I think the kids would just love 'em!

A Spider-Man Slingers Pack: Dusk, Hornet, Prodigy, & Ricochet, maybe in conjunction with Cloak & Dagger. Why the Slingers, you may ask? 'Cause they're Spidey related... and apparently there's no other explanation needed, lol. There IS that little bit about a movie or something, too, I suppose.

And just for you, Axe, as a way of softening you up('cause you're probably not gonna like what comes after it):

The Thor Warriors Three Pack: Volstagg, Fandral, & Hogun... I think it's fair to say they're a safe bet, that if ever released, to come as a set.

So Axe, if ya want, you can now combine the Warriors Three into one spot like ya did with the others. Because... and I hate to tell you this... you're gonna have to remove & replace Vision anyway. I'm sorry, but here's why:

Rules
    • Your selections can ONLY be unannounced characters & cannot include confirmed "Upcoming Heroes", such as Hawkeye, Vision, & Cable, just to name a few(see links below for more info).

To be fair, I haven't added the link mentioned yet, but for what it's worth... here it is, http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post14669627.

If you could just change your new list this one last time, Axe, I'd greatly appreciate it. You'll have either 1 or 3 new spots available to you, depending on how you want to handle the Warriors Three thing. BTW, was this Saturday's Avengers vs. X-Men Flash Mob your idea? 'Cause I love it!
    Last edited by PSINGRAPHD; 03-06-2012 at 07:20 PM.
    Marvel Faves
    Polaris, Jean, Dazz, S Witch, Wasp, Angel, Gambit, QSilver, Crystal, BBolt, Namor, Thor, Strange, Cap, Widow, Falcon, IW, Torch, Mags, Crawler, Storm, Cap M, SpiderW, Fist, Panther, GotG

Default Who & What I Asked Virgo/Dream Guard About!!!!

From Virgo's Character Discussion Thread here, http://forums.comicbookresources.com...#post14805799:

Hey everybody, just wanted to tell ya, Virgo's as good as her word on this & you winners will not be disappointed with your prizes... trust me!!!

We were just PM'ing back & forth 'bout some tourney judging times one day, just a lil less than 2 weeks ago. Then, out of the blue(and into the green) , she tells me there's some character info she was able to gather. The first bit of news she gives me is on only one character, but... IT... BLEW... ME... AWAY!!!! I was SO PSYCHED afterwards! The following day, she gave me an update on the release of a second hero, who just happened to be yet another "Most Wanted" character!! As if that wasn't enough, she proceeds to ask whether there's anybody or anything else I would like to know more about!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I was like... are you kiddin' me?! I went friggin' crazy & made a HUGE list as fast as I could, so I could PM it right back to her quick-like! I didn't wanna lose or waste the opportunity, ya know? And wouldn't ya know... SHE ANSWERED... EVERY... SINGLE... THING I listed!!!! Now, not all of it was welcome news mind you, but that's the way it is. You're bound to be disappointed with some developments, or lack thereof, but can keep hoping for the best nevertheless. Besides, the vast majority of things I found out were overwhelmingly positive... for me anyway! While I don't think I can reveal any of the actual answers she gave(with all that juicy info)... just yet, I think it should be okay to let ya know who & what I asked about. To find out...
    just look below!

Quote Originally Posted by PSINGRAPHD
    I'm glad you liked... Edit! ... its actually thanks to you that I got to see it too as I doubt my charms would have get them to spill the info to me alone. Also is there anything else you might want to know about? This is the time to ask as I got a bit of fresh info but I'm not sure all of it is interesting to you. And again thanks, I can't wait to see your view on Clea, she totally needs to appear more in comics and media.
    Anything else I want to know?... YES!!! Lol.

- Dazzler, if so, when & which version?
    - Namor, ... Edit! ... Atlantis... Edit! ...?
    - Crystal, Black Bolt, & the other Inhumans, plus Attilan & Lockjaw... when, when, WHEN?!!! THEY ARE a MUST!!!
    - Quicksilver, will he be the fastest at making it into the game next?('Cause they DO... Edit! ... hmmm.)
    - Havok, ... Edit! ... Alex... Edit! ...?
    - Cannonball, and the other New Mutants... they're the natural X-successors, so how soon can we be expectin' 'em?
    - Songbird, Moonstone, & the Thunderbolts? Northstar & Alpha Flight? Justice? Shang-Chi? What chances do Darkstar & Moondragon have of makin' it? Misty Knight? Blink or Dust? I wanna know everything! Lol. No bit of info is too small!
    - Zones, particularly the X & Avengers mansions, and the aforementioned Atlantis & Attilan? Oh, and what about the Savage Land? And Wakanda? Hell's Kitchen, for DD & the MK's?
    - Challenges, are there any new ones coming & when?
    - Cards, for recent hero releases like Angel, Phoenix, Iceman, & Nightcrawler?
    - New items or activities, like something new to do with our maxxed heroes, being rewarded for achieving Adamantium in all medals for a hero, costume changes for sale or as a challenge/achievement, MAJOR improvements in the headquarters aspect of the game, a new activity along the lines of & as significant/successful as the missions or card game?... OK, I'm starting to venture off into suggestion(more than question) territory. Guess I better stop there, lol. ThanX, Dream!
    Last edited by PSINGRAPHD; 03-06-2012 at 10:55 AM.
    Marvel Faves

Oops. I forgot about Vision I'll get on revising my list hopefully one more time.
    Squad Name: Raiding Axe
    Squad Level: 1290
    Signature Heroes: All Wolverines
    CBR Team Council

ThanX, Axe. I wonder what other heroes we'll be getting for March, besides Pure Elektra? Evidently, with her release, it seems like the theme will continue on being Marvel Knights. Moon Knight, prolly? IDK... Iron Spider-Man maybe?... Cloak & Dagger?<(wishful thinking)

On that note, I was SO eXcited to hear about the upcoming WonderCon 2012, taking place March 16-18 at the Anaheim Convention Center in CA. Unfortunately, after checking their scheduled events, I could find no direct mention of either SHSO... OR Marvel Heroes... whatta bummer!
    Last edited by PSINGRAPHD; 03-08-2012 at 03:36 AM.
    Marvel Faves

1. Hollow
    2. Bloodstorm
    3. Asgardian Storm
    4. Yukio
    5. Kylun
    6. Cerise
    7. Random
    8. Strong Guy
    9. Rictor
    10. Shatterstar
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Lightbulb

Agreed, cool poster, Virgo. ^^ Jubilee for the win and stuff! :) Hehe.

Echo would be a good one to put out the same time as Elektra.

I've got Shanna, Julie Power, and Ricochet on my list already:
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post14764488

So I have a question, then. If I wanted to add the Savage Land, Power Pack, and Slingers Hero Packs to my list, what would that mean for the total points allocated to Shanna, Julie Power, and Ricochet? And could I even do that in the first place? Just curious, lol.

1. Penance
    2. X-Man
    3. Darkhawk
    4. Dani Moonstar
    5. Cloak and Dagger
    6. Shatterstar
    7. Chamber
    8. Husk
    9. Jubilee
    10. Skin
    11. Synch
    12. Multiple Man
    13. Rachel Grey
    14. Justin Seyfort and Sentinel
    15. Winddancer
    16. Ariel
    17. X-23
    18. Karolina Dean
    19. Molly Hayes
    20. Nico Minoru

Hey PSINGRAPHD!

Finally got around to catching up on your thread! Thesis procrastination is great for that kind of stuff!! :D

I read most everything except for some of the rules and whatnot about the current MIA Poll, which I will get around to voicing my opinion on ASAP. What is the cut-off date for voting?
    By the way, very happy to see some fellow Generation X fans on this thread!! I've been wondering where they've been all my life! Props to Starleafgirl, nate-grey, and RLAAMJR. for the Gen X love in their lists! I've been a long-time supporter of Penny myself, and still long for her story to have continued in the direction it was going when I saw her perched outside the Massachusetts Academy by the grill, hands softened to pink human fingers, mouth too, eating an apple when Sean walks up... This indicated to me the humanity that dwells inside her (not just any combination of the St. Croix family), and was longing to come out. I always thought that Banshee or Chamber would be the ones to connect with her (as they had been in the past) and bring her out of her metaphorical and literal shell. Still one of my favorite moments in comics, and I'm still waiting for that to be developed. -_____-

Anyway, that was a tangent, but had to come out especially after seeing some fellow Gen-X fans..!

Speaking of which, I noticed M is in bold on the first post, which would indicate that she has been rumored to be on her way...? If so, GREAT! That'd be one more step towards my favorite merry mutants! Also, as far as Blink goes, which one are we talking here? 616 or AoA? I'm partial to AoA simply because she's the one we've gotten to know so well, leaving the 616 (and the bad Wolvie hair) much less-desirable, imo. I would have preferred her left out after her sacrifice in Phallanx Covenant, as it was a great one. Thoughts?

I'm going to refer to a bunch of older posts just so I can add my voice to promoting various characters...

As far as the initial poll that Countgate tallied up, my rationale was (1) to pick some of my absolute favorites, (2) favor those favorites that others were voting for in order to bump them up, (3) likelihood of them making it into the game, (4) throw in some that I didn't see any votes for in order to get them out there.

So with those things in mind, you'll see in terms of (2) I chose Crystal over Black Bolt because others were voting for her & (3) here trio-status of Inhuman/Avenger/Fantastic Four makes her an (eventual) shoe-in, but I wanted to voice my support for her. This was true of Madrox/Multiple-Man, Songbird, and Quicksilver as well. In terms of (4), Cloak & Dagger, Chamber, Husk, Veil, Gorilla-Man, and Leonardo Da Vinci were all voiced as some favorites who had yet to see much support and ones that I would love to play as. They were chosen by condition (3) as well, so Chamber and Husk made it over Penance or Synch simply because of their continued status in comic continuity/implementability in the game-format. In fact, Penny didn't even make my extended list that time because of how unlikely I thought it was for her to make it in the game. But with the support I'm seeing from others, and the possibility (?) or M arriving at some point, I will certainly consider her again..! Then there's Leonardo Da Vinci. Yeah, he was a long-shot of all long-shots, but his status of being featured in a current Marvel title gave him more clout than others in my opinion. My brother and I should have co-ordinated because we split the SHIELD vote, with him voting for Night Machine..! XD

So here was my OLD LIST (NOT submitted for new poll, just presented for discussion as we go about new one & before I cast my real vote):
    01 Cloak & Dagger (Classic styles)
    02 Chamber (Generation X - Chris Bachalo style)
    03 Veil
    04 Madrox/Multiple Man
    05 Gorilla-Man (melee & firearms)
    06 Crystal (Classic Jack Kirby costume)
    07 Husk (Generation X style)
    08 Songbird
    09 Quicksilver
    10 Leonardo DaVinci (from S.H.I.E.L.D., with his wings)
    +1 Lockjaw (still had to include him in here)

11 Black Bolt
    12 Echo
    13 Noh-Varr (Marvel Boy w/ exploding fingernail)
    14 Iron Fist
    15 Blink (AoA/Exiles)
    16 Pete Wisdom
    17 Doop
    18 Mettle
    19 Ghost
    20 Namor

21 Medusa
    22 U-Go Girl (Edie Sawyer)
    23 Ant-Man
    24 Black Knight
    25 Banshee
    26 Fantomex
    27 Star Lord
    28 Mantis
    29 M-11
    30 Man-Thing
    31 Winter Soldier
    32 Synch
    Anyway, I won't tout my own list too much, but did want to comment on a couple things and point out the exclusion of a couple Cosmic Characters from your main list, PSI.

Firstly, I'd definitely say that the Heroes for Hire are more akin to Marvel Knights and the other "street-level" heroes rather than the Avengers. The whole concept of being a hero-for-pay is much more working class and street-level than the Avengers typically are. New Avengers has folded in a lot of these heroes into the Avengers family, but even the way they operate really feels more street-level than Avengers proper. Personally, even though Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Dr. Strange have spent time as Avengers (rightfully so), I still consider them in the street-level and occult category that the "Marvel Knights" typically deals with. It was/is a weird line considering Inhumans and Marvel Boy (Noh-Varr) had series there, but it was generally under-rated or more gritty heroes. Then they started giving Spider-Man, Wolverine, and even Angel I think mini-series under that umbrella, but that never seemed to fit. It's really best-suited to street-level, magic/occult, solo heroes, detective stories, crime, and gritty/darker affairs (with some art-house style): Daredevil, Punisher, Black Widow, Black Panther, Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange, Blade, Luke Cage & Iron Fist/Heroes For Hire, Cloak & Dagger, Shang-Chi, Silver Sable, Misty Knight & Colleen Wing, Daemon Hellspawn, Man-Thing, Jennifer Kale, Moon Knight, Echo, Elektra, White Tiger, Deathlok, Werewolf by Night, other Midnight Sons. And I'd definitely say Spider-Man characters & anti-heroes fit with them too (Prowler, Morbius).

Then some characters that I believe warrant inclusion.

Star-Lord (Peter Quill)
    Usual leader of the current Guardians of the Galaxy, master strategist, weapons expert, witty, and essentially the Marvel U's Han Solo. Unique in look (with mask/helmet), and a bundle of fun, he is great friends with Rocket Raccoon, Nova, and many other cosmic heroes. Will also (minor Avengers EMH spoiler)be appearing in Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes this season alongside other Guardians: Phyla-Vell, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, and Adam Warlock (maybe more)! Played a leadership role in the Annihilation War, War of Kings, and their fall-outs.

Gamora
    Bad-A$$ female warrior, last of her species, adopted daughter of THANOS. Yep. He bestowed enhancements on her to increase strength, speed, durability, etc. Proficient in martial arts, wields a sword, often referred to as the "most dangerous woman in the universe." Was a member of the Infinity Watch, later became a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy under the leadership of Star-Lord, and played a role in Annihilation War and I believe War of Kings.

And as far as Black Bolt goes, that guy, and the rest of the Inhumans are some of my favorite characters in the Marvel U. Ever since reading Paul Jenkins/Jae Lee's Marvel Knights series I've been fascinated by them. Many of them have such unique abilities that would be awesome to see in SHSO. Can you imagine playing as Black Bolt, and simply whispering "war." for a Hero Up and watching the screen get wiped of enemies?! How about smacking Skrulls around with Medusa's hair?! Teleporting around and biting Annihilus's foot as Lockjaw...?! If you haven't read War of Kings, you really should if you are an Inhumans, Black Bolt, or Crystal fan... they have a big part in it, and Crystal particularly has a really nice arc. Meanwhile, Hickman's FF/Fantastic Four dealings with them have been really regressive and frustrating. ugh.

In general, there is a lot more I could say in this thread, but I'm going to leave it for now. Just wanted to get things started from me!

Also Dream, great job on the graphic! Love it!
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    What are these? Nicknames? I don't have one. :o

Also, I PM'd Songbird, Richard, and Mimic last week about the updated rules, but Songbird didn't feel like changing anything and I didn't even hear back from the other two, so... ^_^;;
    Lol. Hi, Star! No, no, no... they're not nicknames, not in the way you're prolly thinkin' anyway. They are our individual player names for Super Hero Squad Online(SHSO), a massive multiplayer online game(MMOG) based on the Marvel cartoon series. It's pretty much what this entire thread is about & completely devoted to. But, just goin' by your unfamiliarity with the squad names, I'm guessin' you're not playin' SHSO as of yet... am I right? Here's the link, https://www.heroup.com/ & here's another to a really great review, http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...er.html/page/1. It's free, so you can sample without risk to get a feel of whether you'll like it or not. I don't think you'll be disappointed tho, I sure wasn't!

I'm sorry your friend MIMIC616 wasn't willing to compromise, but oh well, we tried. I'm glad to see RLAAMJR. was tho, it's not perfect, but I think we can work somethin' out. At least he made an effort, and I believe he deserves something for that. S/D is a different story altogether, 'cause I've been familiar with her immense, but focused passion towards Songbird & Diamondback for some time now. I really don't think we have to worry too much 'bout Melissa makin' it into the game as a playable hero anyway... at some point. She's already been in the cartoon & her character profile got a HUGE boost from her appearance in MUA2. IMHO, Songbird's a no-brainer! My best guess... would be to definitely expect her before the year's out! Diamondback on the other hand, will prolly take some convincing, as she's A LOT more unlikely. BUT... I believe she's most certainly within the realm of possibility!
    Marvel Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    I've got Shanna, Julie Power, and Ricochet on my list already:
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post14764488

So I have a question, then. If I wanted to add the Savage Land, Power Pack, and Slingers Hero Packs to my list, what would that mean for the total points allocated to Shanna, Julie Power, and Ricochet? And could I even do that in the first place? Just curious, lol.
    YES!!! You absolutely could! And the point allocation would go from this:

#5. Shanna, with 16 points
    #19. Lightspeed(Julie Power), with 2 points
    #20. Ricochet, with 1 point

to this:

#5. Shanna, Ka-Zar, & Zabu, with 16 points each
    #19. Lightspeed(Julie Power), Alex Power/Zero G, Katie Power/Energizer, & Jack Power/Mass Master, with 2 points each
    #20. Ricochet, Dusk, Hornet, & Prodigy, with 1 point each

However, this would be just to let people know which characters received a vote. Their overall position in the results wouldn't change unless another person voted for one, some, or all of the same respective "Hero Pack". For example:

Voter A: #10. Ka-Zar, Shanna, & Zabu, with 11 points each
    Voter B: #10. Ka-Zar & Shanna, with 11 points each
    Voter C: #10. Ka-Zar, with 11 points

Results: #33 out of the Top 40, Ka-Zar, Shanna, & Zabu, with 33 points/3 votes total(Ka-Zar got 33/33 points, Shanna got 22/33, & Zabu got 11/33)

Hope that helps!
    Marvel Faves

As I understand the current criteria, here are my votes for the poll:

1. Jubilee
    2. Captain Britain (Brian Braddock)
    3. Lionheart
    4. Spitfire
    5. Venus
    6. Magma
    7. Quasar (Phyla-Vell)
    8. Moondragon
    9. Hellcat
    10. Dazzler
    11. Black Knight
    12. Meggan
    13. Dani Moonstar
    14. Warlock (New Mutants)
    15. Shanna
    16. Siryn
    17. M
    18. Pete Wisdom
    19. Sunspot
    20. Union Jack

Iterations:
    1. Wasp: Giant Girl (Marvel Adventures); classic costume; Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes costume
    2. Psylocke: Lady Britain; original costume; hooded costume
    3. Black Widow: Fishnet costume
    4. Jean Grey: Black Queen; green miniskirt; 90s Gold Team costume
    5. Giant Man: Yellowjacket
    6. Emma Frost: Generation X costume
    Super Hero Squad Online: Mad Charisma Flower
    Signature hero: Wasp

Current reads: Batwoman, Red Hood & The Outlaws, Red Lanterns, Avengers Arena, Fearless Defenders, Uncanny Avengers, X-Men

Default DD Has Arrived!!!

Well, bless my heart & bless my soul!!! My thread's FINALLY been graced by the noteworthy & much anticipated presence OF...

The Man Without Fear!!! The man who can see with his ears better than most people can with their eyes! Enter...

the Daredevil!!! Well, actually Daredeville, but we'll take 'im... same difference!

Seriously DD(as you'll be referred to from now on), I'm SO psyched you popped in & shared your thoughts. I highly respect & value your opinions, and usually share & agree with them more often than not. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time left tonight that I want & need to respond to your post properly. I have MASSIVE amounts of things I wanna say & discuss with you, just concerning the stuff you've brought up in this one message alone! I'll most likely have to answer it in pieces tho, lol, 'cause I can eXpound on just Gen X themselves for an ENTIRE post... EASILY!!! I, like some of the rest of you, also have very fond memories of that run & those characters.

Speaking of Gen X, M is indeed in bold, but still green & not blackened(yet, hopefully!). I did this 'cause of her codename only being a single letter, with the thought it would better help people recognize it as such, a codename that is. Looks like maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Not sure if anybody/everybody has noticed yet, but I'm slowly overhauling most of the first page. For instance, here's the SHSO: "Upcoming Heroes" post that I just revised today to reflect all the latest news & developments, http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post14515508... now in its new permanent home as the 3rd message of the first page! Just above in the 2nd spot, you'll notice a revised MIA Heroes Chart, with Ant-Man now... "B&B(Bolded & Blackened), signifying that HE's a character that has been officially announced, or confirmed by other means, as becoming a playable hero." My point is, when I next edit the compendium(and based on your post, I'll be doing it soon), I can then fix the M(Monet) or M(Monet) thing.

Anyway DD, thanX SO MUCH again for posting in such rich detail, I always look forward to reading what you write. Your knowledge of everything Marvel is "Most Wanted" here for sure! Any/all participation or contribution from you is coveted, revered, & greatly appreciated by me personally. And I will be responding in kind over the next few days, 'cause after tomorrow, I'm off from work for a bit again. Til Monday I think, unless they ask me to come in due to an emergency or something. But I plan on setting plenty of time aside to address everything you touch upon. I can't wait to get down to it actually, so hopefully the next 24 hrs. go by real fast!
    Marvel Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Britain View Post
    As I understand the current criteria, here are my votes for the poll:

Well done, Miss Britain! Absolutely perfect, and I must say... what a wonderful list! Thank you!

You know, seeing as how they each placed so high on your list, I'm assuming they're personal favorites. So I'm hoping maybe you can tell us a little more about fellow British gals...

Lionheart

&

Spitfire

Marvel Faves