Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by badsaj View Post
    We know the toy line isn't connected to the on-line game, different legal rights and what-not, but here are some of the characters that have been made into toys that would be cool to have in the game.

Attachment 106572

Puma, Ronin, Deathlok
    Bishop, Spider-Woman(or Arachne, or Madame Web, Julia Carpenter)
    Spiral, Hercules, Lady Sif
    It wouldn't be a bad idea to catalog every character that appeared in the show, various SHSO video games, and also to list those characters with official SHSO toys.

By the way, has anybody else noticed a very similar style of toy going under the name "Marvel Super Hero Adventures?" Why would Marvel put out a product so similar to SHS? I hope they're not planning on phasing out SHS!
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Martian Archer View Post
    It wouldn't be a bad idea to catalog every character that appeared in the show, various SHSO video games, and also to list those characters with official SHSO toys.

By the way, has anybody else noticed a very similar style of toy going under the name "Marvel Super Hero Adventures?" Why would Marvel put out a product so similar to SHS? I hope they're not planning on phasing out SHS!
    Maybe a new season of SHS is coming but with a new title.
    I would really like Ronin added

The glass is half full. PSINGRAPHD's Avatar

Default SHSO: Women of Marvel - Part II, Future Female Characters Follow-Up cont'd

Quote Originally Posted by PSINGRAPHD View Post
    Quickly - based on comments & suggestions, which this compilation reflects the consensus of, it's your NEW "Most Probable" 20... 1, lol, possibly playable characters or:

SHSO's
    NeXt
    Women Of Marvel

*Revised*

Added:
    Mystique, Enchantress, Domino, Maria Hill, Shanna, Gamora, Kate Bishop, Ms. America, & White Tiger
    Removed: Hellcat, Photon, Moondragon, Rachel Grey, Pixie, Blink, Moonstone, & Silver Sable...
    'Kay, looking back on this & further reviewing it, Im not really 100% satisfied with the outcome. So I've decided to make yet another one, with what I think are some improvements, that'll hopefully make it better & closer to perfection. Here are the changes I currently have in mind & plan on incorporating into the new version:

- Ms. America, I don't like her face, it's ugly. I will make a composite for her using a prettier head, like I did with Dazzler & Maria Hill above.
    - Songbird, I want a new image for her. She'll be getting a composite too, just needed legs to go with the waist up pic I'll be using.
    - Gamora, the worst of the bunch, and totally clashes with the rest. The difference in quality is jarring. She's easily the most in need of new source material.
    - Enchantress, not quite the right representation of her, IMO. To me, it doesn't properly define who she is. I'm still not eXactly sure what I'll be doing for her, but something different, something more.
    - While I like the present pics for Medusa, Crystal, & Polaris well enough, I'm feelin' some freshening up is due. I've gotta a couple of ideas for them, but nothin' set in stone.
    - Moonstar will most likely be getting a new pic, as well. Again, it'll be something that more accurately depicts her in my estimation.
    - I've also had second thoughts 'bout removing a few of the former superheroine candidates. I'm leanin' towards goin' from 21 to an even 25, which would match the already available 22 + Rescue, Shuri, & Squirrel Girl. We would need 4 more & I'm thinkin' 'bout adding Hellcat, Photon, & Silver Sable back in, with maybe Miss Thing as the last one needed.

That brings me to the pertinent questions I have for all of you, before moving ahead. What do you think about my proposed changes? Is there somebody, if anybody, that should be added or removed? Would these particular 25 Marvel ladies be the quintessential options, in your opinion, that Gazillion is most likely considerin' for SHSO as a future playable character?:

1. Polaris
    2. Jubilee
    3. Moonstar
    4. Dazzler
    5. Mystique
    6. Magik
    7. Domino
    8. Crystal
    9. Hellcat
    10. X-23
    11. Medusa
    12. Mockingbird
    13. Sif
    14. Photon
    15. Enchantress
    16. Misty Knight
    17. Maria Hill
    18. Songbird
    19. Shanna
    20. Silver Sable
    21. Gamora
    22. Kate Bishop
    23. White Tiger
    24. Ms. America
    25. Miss Thing

Actually, anything you want to add, any other comments or suggestions - please do! Your further participation is strongly encouraged & would be greatly appreciated - thanX in advance!
    Marvel Faves
    Polaris, Jean, Dazz, S Witch, Wasp, Angel, Gambit, QSilver, Crystal, BBolt, Namor, Thor, Strange, Cap, Widow, Falcon, IW, Torch, Mags, Crawler, Storm, Cap M, SpiderW, Fist, Panther, GotG

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Love to see this thread is up and running again and specially glad to have you back PSINGRAPHD, as far as female's appearing in game things have been a bit slow on that department but at the pace the game is going I'm sure we will be seeing more (maybe even more than one per month).
    Dream! Wonderful to hear from you. ThanX for the compliment & warm welcome back, it means a lot comin' from you - my former PIC, lol. I'm so happy you're still around, Virgo, and glad the return of this thread has got you enthused. If all goes well, I got plans for seriously enhancing it in the coming weeks & months.

Yeah, SHSO started out with a bang when it comes to playable female characters, from most of 2011 thru January of last year - right up until they released PhoeniX. After that & since then, for 'bout a whole year now mind you, they've only released 3 if I'm not mistaken: Avengers Black Widow, Hope Summers, & Tigra. That's pretty disappointing, especially when compared to the 19 that came in the time before that, which was shorter in duration by a few months I believe. Sure, it was the launch period, but still - ya know? Hopefully, you're right about the game's ongoing prospects in this department improving... IDK tho.
    Marvel Faves
    Polaris, Jean, Dazz, S Witch, Wasp, Angel, Gambit, QSilver, Crystal, BBolt, Namor, Thor, Strange, Cap, Widow, Falcon, IW, Torch, Mags, Crawler, Storm, Cap M, SpiderW, Fist, Panther, GotG

1. Polaris
    2. Jubilee
    3. Moonstar
    4. Dazzler
    5. Mystique
    6. Magik
    7. Domino
    8. Crystal
    9. Hellcat
    10. X-23
    11. Medusa
    12. Mockingbird
    13. Sif
    14. Photon
    15. Enchantress
    16. Misty Knight
    17. Maria Hill
    18. Songbird
    19. Shanna
    20. Silver Sable
    21. Gamora
    22. Kate Bishop
    23. White Tiger
    24. Ms. America
    25. Miss Thing

Actually, anything you want to add, any other comments or suggestions - please do! Your further participation is strongly encouraged & would be greatly appreciated - thanX in advance!
    missing Squirrel Girl, perhaps?
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Bright Breaking Ghost B. B. Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I will so blow you up with the Spell of Vishanti for even suggesting this.
    SHSO Codename: Bright Breaking Ghost
    SHSO Level: 1300+
    Editor of The Asgardian Throne Room!
    Host of the CBR SHSO Chatbox!

Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B. B. Ghost View Post
    Why? I agree 100%! Squirrel Girl absolutely rules!
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

... goin' from 21 to an even 25, which would match the already available 22 + Rescue, Shuri, & Squirrel Girl. We would need 4 more...
    My bad, should've probably added "besides them" after that. Even tho it was a year & a half ago and they're still not available, with those 3 being officially promoted/confirmed at NYCC '11, I consider them in a different category than the other 25 listed. Despite the logic we used to arrive at those particular 25, Squirrel Girl, Rescue, & Shuri are beyond just mere conjecture on our part, they're something more than speculation only. However, suppose I could include them as eXtras in a special, but small & separate way, to acknowledge their hopefully impending appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by B. B. Ghost View Post
    Why? I agree 100%! Squirrel Girl absolutely rules!
    Better hide your nuts!

'Cause Squirrel Girl's comin' to Super Hero City, and she's bringin' Tippy-Toe with her!(Don't let the name fool ya, TT can handle her own!) She's lean, mean Doreen Green, and she's never met a nut she couldn't crack! You mess with this girl, you're gonna get the squirrel! Just ask Thanos!

Due to the high demand for SG, I just couldn't resist. I myself, have come to realize that her charms are completely irresistible. She'll win ya over! After researching her just a lil today, I think she's great! Really lookin' forward to her being added to the game now, no doubt. She's gonna be a lot of fun! ...

Marvel Faves

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Just because we dont have a Super Hero Squad version picture in the collage. Here's a couple from the SHS: Comic Combat game. ;)

Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

My bad, should've probably added "besides them" after that. Even tho it was a year & a half ago and they're still not available, with those 3 being officially promoted/confirmed at NYCC '11, I consider them in a different category than the other 25 listed. Despite the logic we used to arrive at those particular 25, Squirrel Girl, Rescue, & Shuri are beyond just mere conjecture on our part, they're something more than speculation only. However, suppose I could include them as eXtras in a special, but small & separate way, to acknowledge their hopefully impending appearance.
    Squirrel Girl has voice interactions with both Doom and Magneto, I think that's a little more than "speculation". We also have FF Invisible Woman in the files...just an FYI. Great posts though, PSI, keep them coming!

Also, if Medusa and Ms. Thing come out, I'd assume it would be in their new Marvel NOW! FF costumes. This may lead to another She-Hulk repaint/retread.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 01-02-2013 at 07:15 AM.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to catalog every character that appeared in the show, various SHSO video games, and also to list those characters with official SHSO toys. ...
    Hmmm... an interesting proposal. Something to strongly consider for the future, perhaps? We shall see - God knows I love a challenge!
    Marvel Faves

Hmmm... an interesting proposal. Something to strongly consider for the future, perhaps? We shall see - God knows I love a challenge!
    I did this back in June (for the show only).
    In honor of SHS finally being added to Netflix, here is a list of all the characters from the first 52 episodes that we do NOT have in game:
    Adam Warlock
    Alicia Masters
    Balder
    Baron Mordo
    Baron Strucker
    Batroc the Leader
    Beta Ray Bill
    Bulldozer
    Capatain Australia
    Captain Britain
    Captain Liechtenstein
    Chthon
    Crimson Dynamo
    Cynthia 'Coco' Von Doom
    Devil Dinosaur
    Doc Samson
    Dracula
    Dro'Ge
    Egghead
    Fandral
    Flatman
    Frigga
    Galactus
    Grandmaster
    Gray Hulk
    Hedy Wolfe
    Heimdall
    H.E.R.B.I.E.
    Hercules
    High Evolutionary
    Hyperion
    Impossible Man
    Iron Fist
    Jack Russel
    Ka-Zar
    Klaw
    Korg
    Man-Thing
    Mayor
    Melter
    Miek
    Misty Knight
    Molecule Man
    Moonboy
    Nebula
    Nighthawk
    Nightmare
    Odin
    Piledriver
    Plantman
    Power Princess
    Princess Anelle
    Pyro
    Quicksilver
    Red King
    Ringmaster
    Ronan the Accuser
    Scorpio
    Screaming Mimi
    Sif
    Skurge
    Songbird
    Space Phantom
    Stardust
    Terrax
    Thanos
    Thunderball
    Toad
    Toro
    Trapster
    Tricephalous
    Uatu
    Uber Doombot
    Volcana
    Volstagg
    Werewolf by Night
    Whirlwind
    Wrecker
    Zeus
    Zzzax

Squirrel Girl has voice interactions with both Doom and Magneto, I think that's a little more than "speculation". We also have FF Invisible Woman in the files...just an FYI. Great posts though, PSI, keep them coming!
    That's what I'm sayin' tho, that Squirrel Girl, Rescue, & Shuri eventually becoming playable IS more than just specualtion on our part. Those 3 have something the 25 other Marvel ladies listed don't, thanX to NYCC '11 - proof!

Edit: Wanted to clarify, meant visual "proof". Also, thanX for the props, Spy - right back at ya!
    Last edited by PSINGRAPHD; 01-02-2013 at 07:47 AM.
    Marvel Faves

Quote Originally Posted by GothamLord View Post
    Just because we dont have a Super Hero Squad version picture in the collage. Here's a couple from the SHS: Comic Combat game. ;)

Lol. Awesome, GL! It was there tho, to the left of center. She's runnin' right behind Cap.

Edit: One of your pics is not showing up for me. I'm just gettin' the lil red X in a box.
    Last edited by PSINGRAPHD; 01-02-2013 at 07:51 AM.
    Marvel Faves

I did this back in June (for the show only).
    Very nice, Spy, thanX for saving me the trouble. One down, two to go, lol. I'll be back later with who I think from that list has an actual chance, ANY chance, of makin' it into the game. Gots to go now tho, so... see ya all later!
    Marvel Faves