Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 806
  1. #361
    Senior Member Shadowlarvitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    2,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Another obscure want that will almost certainly never be gained:

    I can see why. I don't even know who they are.

  2. #362
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    within reach of a nice beer
    Posts
    1,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Another obscure want that will almost certainly never be gained:

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    I can see why. I don't even know who they are.
    Yeah, unfortunately most people only know of Ulysses Bloodstone and Namora from the awful New Avengers 1959 mess (would not complain if we got any of those characters, though). The Monster Hunters were much cooler, though.

    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

  3. #363
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    within reach of a nice beer
    Posts
    1,579

    Default

    we need some Shang-Chi included, too... and Black Jack Tarr. His mustache is amazing.

    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

  4. #364
    Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    we need some Shang-Chi included, too... and Black Jack Tarr. His mustache is amazing.

    On, perhaps, a more serious note, I just purchased and have been playing the SHS Wii game. I've noticed a number of characters that have yet to make an appearance in game, most notably Quicksilver, Nightmare, and Thanos (so far). Where are these characters in the online game????

    It has been interesting so see how the Wii game is similar to and different from the online game. I think the HQ aspect of the online game would be much better if it was more like the Wii game.
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

  5. #365
    Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Baltimore,MD
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Well I believe that Magneto has a conversation dialogue with Quicksilver set up in his files as per the code breakers. I also suspect Thanos might be showing up in 2013 given the Guardians of the Galaxy movie.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

  6. #366
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    within reach of a nice beer
    Posts
    1,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Martian Archer View Post
    On, perhaps, a more serious note, I just purchased and have been playing the SHS Wii game. I've noticed a number of characters that have yet to make an appearance in game, most notably Quicksilver, Nightmare, and Thanos (so far). Where are these characters in the online game????

    It has been interesting so see how the Wii game is similar to and different from the online game. I think the HQ aspect of the online game would be much better if it was more like the Wii game.
    Is the game you're referring to a THQ game?
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

  7. #367
    Senior Member Shadowlarvitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    2,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Martian Archer View Post
    On, perhaps, a more serious note, I just purchased and have been playing the SHS Wii game. I've noticed a number of characters that have yet to make an appearance in game, most notably Quicksilver, Nightmare, and Thanos (so far). Where are these characters in the online game????

    It has been interesting so see how the Wii game is similar to and different from the online game. I think the HQ aspect of the online game would be much better if it was more like the Wii game.
    Crimson Dynamo was in another SHS game that I have. He could have a chance if they have a Iron Man month when the new movie comes out.

    I'm hoping Quicksilver does come and soon.

  8. #368
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    within reach of a nice beer
    Posts
    1,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Martian Archer View Post
    On, perhaps, a more serious note, I just purchased and have been playing the SHS Wii game. I've noticed a number of characters that have yet to make an appearance in game, most notably Quicksilver, Nightmare, and Thanos (so far). Where are these characters in the online game????

    It has been interesting so see how the Wii game is similar to and different from the online game. I think the HQ aspect of the online game would be much better if it was more like the Wii game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Crimson Dynamo was in another SHS game that I have. He could have a chance if they have a Iron Man month when the new movie comes out.

    I'm hoping Quicksilver does come and soon.
    The characters that you are seeing are owned by THQ, Griptonite, or GLU. They were not coded by Gazillion or The Amazing Society. The SHSO game files show a Voice Interaction between Magneto and Quicksilver (which is a precursor to a POTENTIAL future character). There is also a LOT of coding for a Thanos mission, but has been abandoned for many months. I agree with Pepper that a future Guardians movie may warrant a reinterest in completing a Thanos mission.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

  9. #369
    Senior Member Shadowlarvitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    2,887

    Default


    I would like these guys but I doubt we'll get them.

  10. #370
    Bad Mama-Jama CenturianSpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    within reach of a nice beer
    Posts
    1,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post

    I would like these guys but I doubt we'll get them.
    You stumped me...I never heard of "The Slingers" before. Carmaicol and Saber helped me out...
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

  11. #371
    Senior Member Shadowlarvitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    2,887

    Default

    They are the "Slingers" but Peter used those outfits originally during a story arc and that is where I was introduced to them. I like Prodigy the best

  12. #372
    The glass is half full. PSINGRAPHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,042

    Default SHSO: Women of Marvel - Part II, Future Female Characters Follow-Up

    Quickly - based on comments & suggestions, which this compilation reflects the consensus of, it's your NEW "Most Probable" 20... 1, lol, possibly playable characters or:

    SHSO's
    NeXt
    Women Of Marvel





    *Revised*


    Added:
    Mystique, Enchantress, Domino, Maria Hill, Shanna, Gamora, Kate Bishop, Ms. America, & White Tiger
    Removed: Hellcat, Photon, Moondragon, Rachel Grey, Pixie, Blink, Moonstone, & Silver Sable



    Also, more Lorna Dane goodness, featuring my favorite pics of:

    Polaris
    Mistress of Magnetism





    In black & white, and in color:





    Just 'cause I want her in the game SO BAD!!
    'Cause I think she's pure awesomeness & I luvs her much!
    Happy New Year!!!

    Less than one hour til midnight! Woo-hoo!!
    Marvel Faves
    Polaris, Jean, Dazz, S Witch, Wasp, Angel, Gambit, QSilver, Crystal, BBolt, Namor, Thor, Strange, Cap, Widow, Falcon, IW, Torch, Mags, Crawler, Storm, Cap M, SpiderW, Fist, Panther, GotG

  13. #373
    Juggler Emperor badsaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Posts
    248

    Default

    We know the toy line isn't connected to the on-line game, different legal rights and what-not, but here are some of the characters that have been made into toys that would be cool to have in the game.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shso-toys.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	106572

    Puma, Ronin, Deathlok
    Bishop, Spider-Woman(or Arachne, or Madame Web, Julia Carpenter)
    Spiral, Hercules, Lady Sif
    SHSO Squad Name: Juggler Emperor
    Squad Level: 1840+
    Creator of the SHSO Identity Crisis blog
    Marvel Heroes: badsaj

  14. #374
    Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    The characters that you are seeing are owned by THQ, Griptonite, or GLU. They were not coded by Gazillion or The Amazing Society. The SHSO game files show a Voice Interaction between Magneto and Quicksilver (which is a precursor to a POTENTIAL future character). There is also a LOT of coding for a Thanos mission, but has been abandoned for many months. I agree with Pepper that a future Guardians movie may warrant a reinterest in completing a Thanos mission.
    Yeah, I understand different rights and all. But how hard could it be to get the rights to these characters, really? Grandmaster was another character in the game I have. He'd make for a great SHSO villain and would have a completely unique level, I'm sure.
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

  15. #375
    Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    You stumped me...I never heard of "The Slingers" before. Carmaicol and Saber helped me out...
    Here are their names from right to left:

    Hornet, Prodigy, Ricochet, and Dusk. All four would make great additions to the game and I would think that they'd still have potential since they were all costumes worn by Spidey and then they had a life after Spidey as well (I think Prodigy and Ricochet have had the most exposure post-Slingers).
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •