Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSINGRAPHD View Post
    Before wrapping things up for Part II, pun intended, lol... I wanted to make sure 2 major omissions got a HUGE shout-out:

Dagger & Gamora

Tandy & Guardians of the Galaxy's Gamora were victims of circumstance, so to speak. I couldn't find the proper images necessary for me to include them in the preceding collages, but believed they were important enough to warrant a mention in their own post. Dagger's recognition should require no eXplanation on my part, and all you need to know 'bout Gamora, if there's any doubt - is that she'll be starring in the upcoming GotG feature film AND a new, ongoing, high profile comic book series of the same name from Marvel NOW!

Also, can't forget 'bout gettin' these 3 confirmed SHSO ladies, eventually:

Pepper Potts as Rescue, female Black Panther Shuri, and... Squirrel Girl!

Plus, a Classic Ms. Marvel iteration, but Squirrel Girl's the one I'm really waitin' for! Kinda lookin' forward to playin' Pepper in her Rescue armor, too. Taking into account Pep, Shuri, & Doreen have been more or less established as imminent, the 22 original superheroines already made available could be considered 25, for all intents & purposes. Add Dagger & Gamora to my 48 possibly playable, female characters of the future, accumulated heretofore - and you get an even 50! Or potentially, all together...

an incredible & astounding...

"Women of Marvel"!!!

Coming up: Part III of SHSO - "Women of Marvel"... Movies, Other Media, & Marvel NOW!

(Who'll be getting the spotlight in Marvel's assorted, forthcoming media ventures?! A character that maybe hasn't before, thus requiring a concerted, promotional effort in their name universally across & throughout those very same projects?!! That's what we'll be discussin' in the third & final part!!!)
    Very cool pics of "upcoming" heroes. Where are those from? I find it interesting that heroes from those screens are still being released (Cable, Moon Knight, Tigra, Monkey King, Astonishing Cyclops) so to me that says that the other heroes on those screens are highly probable.

My top two from those screen shots not currently released would be:

1) Squirrel Girl
    2) Grey Hulk (Mr. Fixit)

I agree with others that FF Invisible Woman and Mystique are highly probable as well. Mystique is a slam dunk because you would think they'd have to do very little work to get her up and running as a playable character. I thought it was very odd when Invisible Woman was removed from the store, leaving an incomplete Fantastic Four available (we don't even have a Fantastic Four version of She-Hulk to replace Sue with!) so given the Doom voice interaction and the lack of Invisible Woman currently available I would think FF Invisible Woman would be all but guaranteed.

Oh, also, I agree with you 100% that Dagger and Gamora would make fantastic additions to the game. I'd love to see both Cloak and Dagger but if they were both released I would hope there'd be some very cool combos between the two of them or something. As for Gamora, I think she has the advantage over Dagger because of her GotG connection. A character I'd LOVE to see is Adam Warlock!
    Last edited by Invisible Martian Archer; 12-28-2012 at 03:26 AM.
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

Part-Time Pen Monkey GothamLord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Martian Archer View Post
    Very cool pics of "upcoming" heroes. Where are those from? I find it interesting that heroes from those screens are still being released (Cable, Moon Knight, Tigra, Monkey King, Astonishing Cyclops) so to me that says that the other heroes on those screens are highly probable.
    The Upcoming heroes in those shots however are from back in 2011, with the I believe New York Comic Con. There has been a lot of in-house changes with Gazillion since then, and Marvel has moved forward with a lot of things. Its been said by Gazillion that a lot of focus is going to be shifting to the Marvel Now theme to push with the comics right now. Sadly I see things like Iron Spider as "To little, to late" despite the fanboy cry for them from a few vocal people still on here or on Facebook. I dont see a push towards Professor X right now as hes "dead" in the 616 universe. The Steve Rogers alternative Super Solider costume is also kinda passed its time in the comics.

Black Panther is said to have a very high role in the New Avengers title, so how much that means Shuri gets mentioned and/or seen might determine her likelihood. Same with Falcon on how much time he gets in the books, otherwise we might not see much of him again until the new Captain America movie. Carol Danvers is getting a lot of panel time between her own solo title and various Avengers books. I foresee the Captain Marvel alternative as a possibility still.

Mr Fixit is enough of a classic to keep that one as a possibility.

Bishop is the biggest question mark for me. Given that he's held up by legal red tape, but work looks like its still been done on him from what our codebreakers have seen. Plus he will be showing back up here shortly in the comics, but in a more villain styled role.
    Avengers Alliance - GothamLord
    "My give a damn is busted"

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    For those who haven't seen: spoilers:
    FF Invisible Woman has voice interactions with FF Doom.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah and I can't wait. She and Torch are my favorite Fantastic Four members.

Who else likes Big Hero Six? Especially Wasabi-No-Ginger!

SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Who else likes Big Hero Six? Especially Wasabi-No-Ginger!

No idea who they are but I wouldn't mind them coming into the game. Especially the dinosaur since Devil Dino isn't in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    No idea who they are but I wouldn't mind them coming into the game. Especially the dinosaur since Devil Dino isn't in the game
    "The dinosaur" is Fred. Often referred to as Fredzilla.

Big Hero 6 is cool, I like Go-Go Tamogo. If you really want to talk about teams that don't really have much chance of getting in the game, then you have to go this way:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	avengers-the-initiative-025a.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	106421
    SHSO Squad Name: Juggler Emperor
    Squad Level: 1840+
    Creator of the SHSO Identity Crisis blog
    Marvel Heroes: badsaj

Quote Originally Posted by badsaj View Post
    Big Hero 6 is cool, I like Go-Go Tamogo. If you really want to talk about teams that don't really have much chance of getting in the game, then you have to go this way:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	avengers-the-initiative-025a.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	106421
    <laughs> the GLA gets no respect...would LOVE to play as Big Bertha. And if we ever had a "Least Wanted" thread, I suppose GLA's "non"-member Leather Boy (Gene Lorrene) would be on most people's list:

Last edited by CenturianSpy; 12-28-2012 at 02:51 PM.

I would like Doorman to be playable. His powers are cool.

And the next survivor tournament I got dibs on Mr. Immortal!
    SHSO Squad Name: Juggler Emperor
    Squad Level: 1840+
    Creator of the SHSO Identity Crisis blog
    Marvel Heroes: badsaj

Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by badsaj View Post
    And the next survivor tournament I got dibs on Mr. Immortal!
    Mr. Immortal would be the WORST choice in a survivor tourney! As soon as you die, you're out, right? So Mr. Immortal would die with every single hit! Sure, he's "respawn" but you'd be out of the tourney with the first blow you took!
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

I'm surprised they havn't added Iron Man's Marvel NOW! armor yet.

I think the Iron Man 3 armor has a chance though.

Member Wailing Crusader Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post

I'm surprised they havn't added Iron Man's Marvel NOW! armor yet.

I think the Iron Man 3 armor has a chance though.

Those are both nice designs, but don't seem too drastically different from the others we already have. Lots of cool-looking Iron Men running around is always neat, though. Re-doing Iron Patriot as Rhodey (probably mainly voice work) would be cool, too. Playing as Osborne seems... icky.

Personally, I am always pulling for completing the roster of the founding West Coast Avengers... (just need Mockingbird and Wonder Man).
    Marvel game addict
    SHSO squad level: 960 or so
    MAA agent level: 185 or so
    SHSO Cbox: Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Quote Originally Posted by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle View Post
    Those are both nice designs, but don't seem too drastically different from the others we already have. Lots of cool-looking Iron Men running around is always neat, though. Re-doing Iron Patriot as Rhodey (probably mainly voice work) would be cool, too. Playing as Osborne seems... icky.

Personally, I am always pulling for completing the roster of the founding West Coast Avengers... (just need Mockingbird and Wonder Man).
    Mockingbird and Wonder Man need to come. Wonder Man is a member of Uncanny Avengers so he could be likely.

Another obscure want that will almost certainly never be gained: