It looks like this will be a great year. I guess i'll have to wait even longer to buy older heroes I don't have.The CBR Codebreakers have found the following tidbits and spoilers in the latest content update (12/21). Sorry for the late post but I was enjoying myself like there was NO tomorrow yesterday...
Let's start with our "small print":
One of the perks of being a CBR SHSO Squad Member is that we have access to a group of game file junkies we dubbed the CBR Codebreakers. The CBR Codebreakers would ask that any of this "spoiler" information stay off of any official SHSO page. Afterall, it's a kids' game! Now, on to the good stuff!
1. Magneto is here. He's Scarlet Witch's father, so be careful how you look at her (talking about you Nader).
2. Dr. Doom had some more work done, and he is called Future Foundation Dr. Doom. He also will fly with rocket boosts. And is a farter. No word on whether the farts fuel the rocket boosts.
end of spoilers
3. Because Gazillion wants to bring families together and not tear them apart like Pictionary and Monopoly, they are bringing in Quicksilver. Or at least there is a VO (voiceover) for Magneto and his speedster son.
4. You like playable villains but feel there they have too much testosterone? How does a playable Mystique sound? Magneto has voice overs with her, too. The women that played Mystique in the movies are Rebecca Romijin and Jennifer Lawerance. Do yourself a favor and Google Image them.
...a half hour later....
5. But now you're saying, "What about FF Dr. Doom? Doesn't he have any friends?" First of all, quit being such a sensitive ninny. Second, yes he does they are Future Foundation Mr. Fantastic, FF Invisible Woman, and FF Thing (Doom has VO relationships with all of them) . How does that grab you?! Hmmmmm, to be grabbed by FF Invisible Woman (I'd tell you to Google Image Jessica Alba, but, I assume you have a whole folder of her on your PC or Mac).
6. Doom also has a VO relationship with Squirrel Girl. Nothing funny, here. Squirrels are terrifying.
7. We've all been told there are legal reasons for not having Bishop in the game. But, they did work on Bishop's VO codes. How do you explain that?!! We don't. We are as confused as you all are. Most still doubt him coming anytime soon, and if he does....Marvel NOW! has him as a villain. The CBR Codebreakers will keep an eye on him. DON'T EXPECT HIM.
8. For those of you who enjoy the card game, the name of the guy (in the code) who does the VO for the card game is "Mayor Stanley". Hopefully we get Stan and the Mayor in the game, but as to date, only this name gives us hope. And, sorry to the card players who thought I was going to give a card game spoiler with the first sentence here. It was cruel.
Keep on playing, True Believers! The CBR Codebreakers will continue to seek out the truth.
I think we might get a regular Dr. Doom sometime later on.