Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast
    The glass is half full. PSINGRAPHD's Avatar

Default Hero Up! Super Hero Squad Online's "Most Wanted" Characters!

Hey, fellow squaddies! Well, I'm finally doing it, startin' a thread devoted exclusively to the topic of characters we fans would like to see added to the game. I've been mulling this over for quite a while now, but didn't decide to go for it until Countgate's recent polling endeavor. It reminded me of how exciting the speculation can be. I also just really like hearing people enthusiastically profess the love they have for Marvel characters they feel a strong connection to. I'm very passionate myself about certain ones, and enjoy sharing my thoughts on them. I believe a lot of you like to do the same, and I REALLY encourage that.

To get the ball rolling, we have the aforementioned poll results, courtesy of team member Countgate. I have permission to quote the original post & use it for this new thread. Feel free to start posting your comments concerning it exclusively here. What's your reaction? Any welcome surprises? Disappointments? Hopefully it'll generate a good discussion to get things goin', and maybe even ignite some healthy debate. It'll make for a nice foundation to build upon. OK, so, without further ado... I give you... THE POLL RESULTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Countgate View Post
    Results

Excuse me for the slowness, but the power went out when I was in the penultimate page and I had to count everything again.

Well, I followed some criteria on counting the votes:
    - Only characters existing in the Marvel or SHS universe are allowed.
    - I counted only the ten first votes if the member posted more than the limit.
    - Unless stated otherwise, the votes are for the "default" (current) version of the character. Different versions/costumes are counted as different characters.
    Example: Dazzler and Dazzler(Disco)

Let's go for the list:

1. Namor & Polaris (tie) with 14 votes

3.Songbird with 12 votes

4. Quicksilver with 11 votes

5. Dazzler, Iron Fist & Jubilee (tie) with 10 votes

8. Ghost Rider & Havok (tie) with 9 votes

10.Archangel, Banshee, Crystal, Multiple Man, the Punisher & X-23 (tie) with 6 votes

Black Knight and Dazzler (Disco) with 5 votes

Ant-Man, Beta Ray Bill, Cannonball, Magma, Northstar and Silver Sable with 4 votes

Boom Boom, Hellcat, Machine Man, Medusa, Moonstone, Pixie, Prowler, Rocket Raccoon (w/Groot), Snowbird, Spider-Man 2099, Vindicator, Warpath and Wonder Man with 3 votes

Blink, Captain Britain, Clea, Dani Moonstar, Domino, Fantomex, Gorilla-Man, Hercules, Hope, Jean Grey (90's), Jessica Jones, Ka-Zar, Magik, Nick Fury (616), Psylocke (Classic), Quasar, Sasquatch, Sersi, Shang Chi, Sif, Spider-Woman (Julia), Strong Guy, Sunfire, Sunspot, Surge, Union Jack and Venom (Flash Thompson) with 2 votes

Finally:

A-Bomb, Araña, Ares, Aurora, Balder, Black Bolt, Captain Marvel (Classic), Cardiac, Cecilia Reyes, Chamber, Cloak & Dagger, Colonel America(Zombies), DaVinci, Deadpool (X-Force), Drax the Destroyer, Dusk, Dust, Ernst, Firebird, Forbush Man, Forge, Frankencastle, Franklin Richards, Genis-Vell, Giant Girl(Adventures), Gladiator, Havok (Classic), Hazmat, Hellion, Howard the Duck, Husk, Iron Man (Extremis), Lionheart, Lockheed, Longshot, Luke Cage (Classic), Lyra, MACH, Marrow, Marvel Boy, Mettle, Mimic (Exiles), Miracleman, Misty Knight, Mockingbird, Monet, Moondragon, Morbius, Morph, Morph (Exiles), Night Machine, Nocturne, Noh-Varr, Pete Wisdom, Phoenix (White), Photon, Phyla-Vell, Polaris (Classic), Puck, Quake, Rachel Summers, Ricochet, Rictor, Rogue (AoA), Rogue (Modern), Sabretooth (AoA), Shard, She-Thing, Speedball, Spider-Man (FF4), Spider-Man (Hulked-Out), Spider-Man (Noir), Spider-Man (Spider Armor), Spitfire, Starlord, Storm(90's), Tempest, Texas Twister, The Cat, The Hornet, The Mayor, Thunderbird, Thunderstrike, Torpedo, Ultimate Wolverine, USAgent, Veil, Vengeance, White Tiger, Wolfsbane, Wolverine (X-Force), Yellowjacket and Zero G with one vote each

Thanks for everyone who voted in the poll.
    Let the games BEGIN! Hero up!

SHSO Related Links:

Super Hero Squad Online - https://www.heroup.com/
    SHSO Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/SuperHeroSquadOnline
    SHSO Wiki
    (organized by our very own CBR team member, Baron Zemo) - http://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/
    SHSO Wikipedia page- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_...o_Squad_Online
    SHSO IGN page - http://pc.ign.com/objects/143/14331238.html

Marvel Characters & Other Related Links:

Marvel Entertainment - http://marvel.com/ & http://marvel.com/characters
    Marvel Universe Wiki - http://marvel.com/universe
    Marvel Character Database Wiki - http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Characters
    Marvel Characters Wikipedia page - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rse_characters
    Marvel Characters List Comic Vine page****
    (a personal favorite, I almost exclusively use it and only it, for reference & as an image resource) - http://www.comicvine.com/marvel/57-31/characters/

Other SHSO Topic Threads here at the CBR Games Forum:

Beast's original & main SHSO Discussion thread
    , it's the hub basically, so popular it's had to move on to its fourth volume already! - Hero Up! Super Hero Squad Online Discussion (Fantastic 4th)!! & the ones before that, Hero Up! Super Hero Squad Online Discussion (3.0)!! & Hero Up! Super Hero Squad Online Discussion (2.0) & the one that started it all, Hero Up! Super Hero Squad Online Discussion (Original)

The Tyrannical Mason's CBR Team thread
    , where you can join by merely requesting to be added to our members list(currently 100+ strong & growing!), then take part in all the fun SHSO activities we do & plan on a regular basis! - CBR Squad - Marvel Gaming Community

Daredeville's Card Game thread
    , with every detail fans need to know about the addicting & strategic SHSO Collectible Card Game(CCG)! - Hero Up! Super Hero Squad Online Card Game Discussion
    Last edited by PSINGRAPHD; 01-09-2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: First Page Overhaul, Part 2; SHSO's "Most Wanted" Heroes: Revision 3

Default SHSO's "Most Wanted" Characters: The Massive, Interactive MIA Reference Chart!!!

SHSO: Characters MIA Reference Chart

Avengers

Ant-Man(?... Henry "Hank" Pym, Scott Lang, or Eric O'Grady), Quicksilver, Wonder Man, Hellcat, Black Knight, Mockingbird, Photon, Quasar, Moondragon, Sersi, Yellowjacket(Rita DeMara), & Starfox

Ancillary AVG-characters: Nighthawk, Jessica Jones/Jewel, Machine Man, Goliath, Jocasta, Jack of Hearts, 3-D Man, Firebird, Lionheart, & D-Man

Thunderbolts
    Moonstone, Songbird, Atlas, Mach-V, Fixer, Ghost, & Citizen V

New Warriors
    Speedball, Justice, Namorita, Night Thrasher, Darkhawk, & Rage

SHIELD
    Nick Fury(Sr.), Dum Dum Dugan, Sharon Carter, Maria Hill, Gabriel Jones, Taskmaster, Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine, Maverick, Quake, & Texas Twister

Agents Of Atlas
    Jimmy Woo, Namora, Gorilla-Man, Marvel Boy(Robert Grayson), Venus, M-11/Human Robot, & Temugin

Young/Academy
    Stature, Patriot, Wiccan, Hulkling, Kate Bishop, Speed, Iron Lad, & Ms. America; Finesse, Hazmat, Mettle, Striker, Veil, & White Tiger

Captain America/Invaders
    Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, U.S.Agent, Jim Hammond/The Torch, Toro, Diamondback, Union Jack, & Spitfire

Hulk
    Rick Jones/A-Bomb, Doc Samson, & Lyra/Savage She-Hulk*

X-Men
    Havok, Polaris, Dazzler, Longshot, Banshee, Sunfire, Thunderbird, Forge, Mimic, Marrow, Cecilia Reyes, Frenzy, Darwin, & Stacy X

Ancillary X-characters: Blink, Morph, X-Man, Doctor Nemesis, Danger, Omega Sentinel, Sabra, Tarot,
    Hope Summers & the Five Lights: Transonic, Oya, Primal, Velocidad, & Zero

Generation X
    Jubilee, M(Monet), Husk, Chamber(Jonothon Starsmore), Synch, Skin, & Hollow(formerly Penance)*

New Mutants
    Cannonball, Moonstar, Wolfsbane, Sunspot, Warpath, Magik, Boom Boom, Karma, Magma, Cypher, & Warlock

X-Force
    X-23, Domino, Rictor, Shatterstar, Caliban, Feral, Fantomex, Vanisher, U-Go Girl, & Doop

X-Factor
    Madrox/Multiple Man, Siryn, Strong Guy, Layla Miller/Butterfly, Lila Cheney, Skids, Rusty Collins, Random, & Shard

Excalibur
    Captain Britain, Meggan, Rachel Grey, Sage, Pete Wisdom, Nocturne, Amanda Sefton, & Cerise

Young/New
    Dust, Hellion, Pixie, Rockslide, Surge, Anole, Mercury, Elixir, Armor, Prodigy, Loa, Trance, Icarus, Blindfold, Bling!, Match, Gentle, & Indra

Alpha Flight
    Northstar & Aurora, Sasquatch, Puck, Guardian, Vindicator, Shaman, Snowbird, Madison Jeffries, Wild Child, & Marrina

Marvel Knights*
    Deathlok, Cloak & Dagger

Heroes For Hire
    Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, Paladin, Silver Sable, & Shroud

Solo/Unaffiliated
    Darkstar, Miracleman, & The Mayor

Spider-Man
    Flash Thompson/Venom, Julia Carpenter/Arachne, Araña/Spider-Girl*, Prowler, Cardiac, Slingers: Dusk, Hornet, Prodigy, & Ricochet*

Daredevil
    Echo

Magical/Mystical, Mythological, & Supernatural
    Clea, Brother Voodo, Jennifer Kale, & Margali Szardos / Man-Thing & Doctor Druid

Namor, Hercules, Ares, Ka-Zar, & Shanna

Morbius, Werewolf By Night, & Vengeance

Thor
    Odin, Balder, Sif, the Warriors Three: Volstagg, Fandral, & Hogun, Heimdall, & Thunderstrike

Fantastic 4/Future Foundation
    Franklin Richards(FF), Frankie Raye, & Ms. Thing

Power Pack
    Alex Power/Zero G(FF), Julie Power/Lightspeed*, Katie Power/Energizer, & Jack Power/Mass Master

Inhumans
    Crystal, Black Bolt, Medusa, Gorgon, Karnak, & Triton

Cosmic
    Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Genis-Vell, Noh-Varr, & Howard the Duck

Guardians of the Galaxy
    Adam Warlock, Star-Lord, Drax the Destroyer, Mantis, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Phyla-Vell, & Aleta

Starjammers
    Corsair, Hepzibah, Raza, & Ch'od

* Also solo/unaffiliated or mostly affiliated with an MK solo character, such as Spider-Man or Daredevil.
    **** Avengers Academy also.
    B&B(Bolded & Blackened) Signifies characters that have now officially become playable heroes.

Link to the source I used in compiling all the above MIA heroes info: Comic Vine's Marvel Characters List - http://www.comicvine.com/marvel/57-31/characters/. If you're not quite sure about a name you see up there, and would like to know more, it's a great tool that's pretty user-friendly.

AVG = 76, + X = 102, + MK/S&S(Solo & Support) = 23, 3M&S = 22, + F4/FF = 13, + COZ = 18, - 5 =
    249 Heroes total!!!

Note: While this'll always be considered a WIP, I feel I'm about 100% done at this point, with just over 250 heroes combined now listed! As I said, input's encouraged & opinions/advice are more than welcome. In fact, here's some questions I have concerning accuracy:

• Am I missing anyone? Is there a character I don't have up there yet that you think should be?
    • Do you think I have any characters allocated to the wrong team or group(ing)?
    • Do you think the order I have any characters, teams, or group(ing)s listed in should be changed?

ThanX!
    Last edited by PSINGRAPHD; 01-09-2013 at 07:20 PM. Reason: First Page Overhaul, Part 1; MIA Heroes Compendium: Revision 7
    Marvel Faves
    Polaris, Jean, Dazz, S Witch, Wasp, Angel, Gambit, QSilver, Crystal, BBolt, Namor, Thor, Strange, Cap, Widow, Falcon, IW, Torch, Mags, Crawler, Storm, Cap M, SpiderW, Fist, Panther, GotG

Default SHSO's Confirmed "Upcoming Heroes"!

SHSO: "Upcoming Heroes"!
    So we know who NOT to vote for!

Avengers
    Rescue*
    Shuri**
    Squirrel Girl

*(Pepper Potts/Iron Man)
    **(Black Panther/female)

Iterations: Commander Steve Rogers, Mr. Fix-It, King Thor, Classic Ms. Marvel, & Classic Falcon

X-Men
    Professor X
    Bishop

Marvel Knights/Solo & Support*
    Also solo/unaffiliated or mostly affiliated with an MK solo character, such as Spider-Man or Daredevil.

Iterations: Iron Spider-Man

AVG = 3 & 5 iterations, + X = 2, + MK/S&S(Solo & Support) = 1 iterations, =
    5 Heroes & 6 iterations total!!!

The above pics I got via links provided in Beast's main Discussion (Fantastic 4th) thread, so thanX go to him. Images themselves are from NYCC, thanX to Jimmy Gubitosi from Facebook.

Content will be edited & changed continually, as updated "New Hero" info is received & confirmed, thank you.
    Last edited by PSINGRAPHD; 01-09-2013 at 07:50 PM. Reason: First Page Overhaul, Part 3; SHSO's "Upcoming Heroes": Revision 4
    Marvel Faves
    Polaris, Jean, Dazz, S Witch, Wasp, Angel, Gambit, QSilver, Crystal, BBolt, Namor, Thor, Strange, Cap, Widow, Falcon, IW, Torch, Mags, Crawler, Storm, Cap M, SpiderW, Fist, Panther, GotG

Default SHSO's Playable Characters - updated! Now at 105!!!

SHSO: The Playable Characters Compendium
    Current Total: 105

44 Avengers
    Iron Man
    x 7 (+ Arctic Armor*, Avengers, Hulkbuster, MK I, MK II, & Stealth Armor)
    Hulk x 4 (+ Avengers, Gladiator, & Indestructible)
    Thor x 4 (+ Avengers, Classic, & Ultimate)
    Captain America x 3 (+ Avengers & Super-Soldier)
    Hawkeye x 2 (+ Avengers)
    Black Widow x 2 (+ Avengers)
    Nick Fury Jr. x 2 (+ Avengers)

Scarlet Witch / Giant-Man / Wasp / Ant-Man / Vision / Ms. Marvel / She-Hulk / Black Panther / Spider-Woman / Falcon / Tigra / Firestar / Bucky Cap / War Machine / Sentry / Iron Patriot / Red Hulk / Red She-Hulk / Reptil / American Dream = 20

27 X-Men
    Wolverine
    x 5 (+ Avenging, Classic**, Samurai, & Street Clothes)
    Cyclops x 2 (+ Astonishing)
    Storm x 2 (+ Mohawk)
    Jean Grey x 2 (+ Phoenix)
    Rogue x 2 (+ Avenging)

Beast / Angel / Iceman / Colossus / Nightcrawler / Shadowcat / Emma Frost / Gambit / Psylocke / Havok / Cable / Deadpool / Hope Summers = 13

Villains: Magneto

16 Marvel Knights
    Spider-Man
    x 4 (+ Armored*, Black Suit, & Future Foundation)
    Daredevil x 2 (+ Classic)
    Elektra x 2 (+ Pure)
    Scarlet Spider x 2 (+ Spider-Man Ben Reilly)

Punisher / Luke Cage / Black Cat / Spider-Girl / Ultimate Comics Spider-Man / Spider-Man 2099 = 6

8 Magical/Mystical, Mythological, & Supernatural

Doctor Strange / Ghost Rider / Moon Knight / Valkyrie / Blade / Morbius / Werewolf By Night / Monkey King = 8

6 Fantastic 4 & Future Foundation
    Thing
    x 2 (+ Tuxedo)

Mr. Fantastic / Human Torch / Invisible Woman = 3

Villains: Future Foundation Doctor Doom

4 Cosmic
    Silver Surfer
    x 2 (+ Dark)

Nova / Captain Marvel = 2

Italics represent former MIA heroes.
    * Rare code heroes from the physical card game.
    ** Code hero from the toy line; still available.

Added villains Magneto & Future Foundation Doctor Doom; moved Nick Fury from the MKs to Avengers & added the Jr., lol; italicised the 5 MIA Reference Chart characters who've become playable heroes: Ant-Man, Havok, Hope Summers, Morbius, & Werewolf "By Night".
    Last edited by PSINGRAPHD; 01-09-2013 at 08:45 PM. Reason: First Page Overhaul, Part 4; Playable Heroes & Villains Reference Chart: Revision 3
    Marvel Faves

Default SHSO: Characters MIA Icon Fan Art by Womprat2000!!!

Great news! I have received permission from Womprat2000 to showcase his awesome Fan Art Icons here in the "Most Wanted" Characters thread. I think he's done an excellent job with them! I believe they make the possibility of these MIA heroes becoming playable seem more real. Since then in fact, a few of them have actually become a reality, as noted by the big X's over their fan art icons. I've added their official icons at the end, in the order they were released, to compare with & note the uncanny similarities in some cases. So without further adieu... for visual reference, to admire, & of course, just for fun... I present to you...

Womprat2000's Fan Art Icons
    featuring Mockingbird by Lilyinblue, Citizen V & Iron Fist by FunnyPlanetaryIguana, and Polaris by me

Avengers
    Thunderbolts, New Warriors, SHIELD, Captain America/Invaders, & Hulk

X-Men
    Generation X, New Mutants, X-Force, X-Factor, Excalibur, Young/New, & Alpha Fight

Last edited by PSINGRAPHD; 01-10-2013 at 07:00 AM. Reason: First Page Overhaul, Part 5; SHSO's MIA Fan Art Icons, by Womprat2000 & others: Revision 1

Default SHSO: Characters MIA Icon Fan Art by Womprat2000!!! cont'd

Marvel Knights* // Magical/Mystical, Mythological, & Supernatural // Fantastic 4 // Cosmic
    Heroes For Hire & Spider-Man // Thor // Inhumans // Guardians of the Galaxy & Starjammers
    Also solo/unaffiliated or mostly affiliated with an MK solo character, such as Spider-Man or Daredevil.

Aren't they impressive?! Here's the direct link to Womprat's very skilled work, http://superherosquadonline.wikispac...ter+Linebacker, and another featuring both him & the other artists as well, http://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/Icons. ThanX again, Womprat! Also to LilyinBlue & FunnyPlanetaryInguana - compliments all around, for sure!

SHSO's Official Icons of MIA Characters Made Playable

Content will be edited & updated continually, as new MIA hero Fan Art Icons become available and/or eXisting ones become playable, thank you.
    Last edited by PSINGRAPHD; 01-10-2013 at 08:00 AM. Reason: First Page Overhaul, Part 5; SHSO's MIA Fan Art Icons, by Womprat2000 & others: Revision 1
    Marvel Faves

There, that catches us all up! So, I'd like to take the opportunity to sincerely thank Countgate once more for starting this most recent poll, collecting all the data, and then artfully presenting the results to us. You're a real pal, CG, and we're lucky to have ya!
    Marvel Faves

Default SHSO's "Most Wanted" Characters!

Since Havok is the only MIA hero from this pic to be released so far...

Who Will Be Next?!!!!

1. Namor
    2. Nick Fury Sr.
    3. Cannonball
    4. Quicksilver
    5. Sunspot
    6. Wolfsbane
    7. Polaris
    8. Jubilee
    9. Moonstar
    10. Warpath
    11. Wonder Man
    12. Dazzler
    13. Hercules
    14. Magik
    15. Banshee
    16. Winter Soldier
    17. Iron Fist
    18. Captain Britain
    19. Domino
    20. Madrox
    21. Northstar
    22. Magma
    23. Crystal
    24. Hellcat
    25. Black Knight
    26. M
    27. X-23
    28. Black Bolt
    29. Medusa
    30. Mockingbird
    31. Sunfire
    32. Moonstone
    33. Longshot
    34. Ka-Zar
    35. Photon
    36. Nighthawk
    37. Gorgon
    38. Quasar
    39. Karnak
    40. Moondragon
    41. Cloak
    42. Blink
    43. Triton
    44. Shang-Chi
    45. Dagger
    46. Misty Knight
    47. Songbird
    48. Adam Warlock
    49. Sersi
    50. Clea
    51. Fantomex
    52. Shanna
    53. Silver Sable
    54. Beta Ray Bill
    Last edited by PSINGRAPHD; 01-10-2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: First Page Overhaul, Part 6; SHSO's MIA Heroes Collage: Revision 1

From Beast's main thread(Discussion 2.0), the list of confirmed upcoming character releases. Thought it would be a good thing to have here, no sense worryin' 'bout characters that've already gotten the green light.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Coming Soon:
    1. - Psylocke (General Release) - [January]
    2. Phoenix - [January]
    3. Angel - [January]

Black Panther [Shuri] (Confirmed)
    Bishop (Confirmed)
    Cable (Confirmed)
    Commander Steve Rogers (Confirmed)
    Classic Falcon (Confirmed)
    Classic Ms. Marvel (Confirmed)
    Cyclops [Modern] (Confirmed)
    Future Foundation Spider-Man (Confirmed)
    Hawkeye (Confirmed)
    Iron Spider-Man (Confirmed)
    King Thor (Confirmed)
    Modern Luke Cage (Confirmed)
    Monkey King (Confirmed)
    Moon Knight (Confirmed)
    Mr. Fix-It (Confirmed)
    Professor X (Confirmed)
    Rescue (Confirmed)
    Samurai Wolverine (Confirmed)
    Squirrel Girl (Confirmed)
    Tigra (Confirmed)
    Vision (Confirmed)
    Last edited by PSINGRAPHD; 01-09-2012 at 08:24 PM.
    Marvel Faves

I didn't know this poll. can i still vote?
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Sure am glad to see most my faves did really well! But am sad & a lil taken aback to see a few did surprisingly terrible, especially one in particular. Polaris, Dazzler(when counting both versions together), & Namor all did most eXcellent! Quicksilver, Iron Fist, & Havok did really great too! Each placed solidly in the top 10, even when counting tied characters as separate. Po & Dazz's combined performance was key for me tho, that really brought a smile to my face. In fact, technically speaking, they BOTH would of beat the Sub-Mariner! Had all their votes been counted together(Po, 14 + 1 Classic & Dazz, 10 + 5 Disco), they would have tied at 15 and bested Namor by 1 only... but still, would of surpassed him to claim the top spot! Go Ali & Lorna!

Namor DID do awesome tho, and so did Quicksilver, taking the top 2 spots for the guys! I find it interesting that they both can be supremely arrogant & completely abrasive, as I think DD sorta pointed out, yet still be so popular. Seriously, they're arguably two of the MU's biggest jerks this side of Villainville! I think that's why maybe I'm drawn to them, 'cause ya know there's always gonna be conflict when they're around, and conflict breeds drama. I loved how the creators of the W&tXM animated series portrayed Pietro, he was so wise & sarcastic, yet funny, endearing, & almost playful at the same time. His daddy problems also helped to make him somewhat more sympathetic. Havok did well too, and I expect him to do even better in the future. In the comics, he's back with Peter David & to being leading man of X-Factor, after spending the last several years in space limbo. This bodes well for Alex, always my favorite of the Summers family. Oh, and a lil movie called X-Men: First Class & its potential sequels might help also.

Now, Crystal & Cannonballz did pretty good too mind you, but I would of liked to seen them do better obviously. Good ol' boy Sam couldn't quite make the top 10, while the Inhuman Crystal barely made it, and even that's sorta debatable. Still, they did a hell of lot better than Monica Rambeau, aka Photon! STILL, I pretty much expected her to do bad, but nothin' prepared me for Black Bolt totally bottoming out! How can a character so unique, so fascinating, do SO poorly?! If this only proves one thing, it's that I must work on promoting him first. People didn't vote for him 'cause they don't know him... yeahhh, that's it. Speaking of ol' tuning fork head, here's a lil trivia question for all ya all, lol:

Have we ever seen what Black Bolt looks like underneath his mask/cowl thingy? As a self-identified Marvel geek, I'm ashamed to say, I honestly don't know. First one to post the correct answer wins a No Prize!
    Marvel Faves

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I didn't know this poll. can i still vote?
    No, I'm sorry RLAAMJR, the poll you're referring to can no longer be voted upon. Keep watching here tho, as there may be something "official" of a poll nature added in the near future, that'll be ongoing.
    Marvel Faves

Quote Originally Posted by PSINGRAPHD View Post
    Have we ever seen what Black Bolt looks like underneath his mask/cowl thingy? As a self-identified Marvel geek, I'm ashamed to say, I honestly don't know. First one to post the correct answer wins a No Prize!

How's this? First saw Black Bolt's face in Secret Invasion... He's one of my many faves!

Daredeville,
    If it makes you feel happy, you were not the only one who voted for Cloak & Dagger. It's just that my entries were way more than ten so my eleventh and succeeding entries weren't counted.

Make mine marvel!

Last edited by boinks; 01-10-2012 at 05:03 AM.

OMG!!! I can't believe I forgot about Danny Rand, the Immortal Iron Fist!!! He barely got a mention in my previous comments about my own top 10 picks. Well, we'll just fix that right now! I also gotta post my reaction to Countgate's poll results as a whole, as there were some pretty significant surprises in it for me. So much I wanna say, so little time, lol.

Anyway, back to Iron Fist, who's headed for a banner year in 2012 according to those in the know. Supposedly, he's going to play a major role in all the upcoming BIG events Marvel has planned. It's about time Danny got his due, he's a wicked cool character who deserves to be at the forefront. As for the poll, Fist did great, glad to see he has lotsa fans. He's the 3rd most wanted male character, bested only by the 2 nasties, Namor & Quicksilver. Rumors about Iron Fist's SHSO inclusion have been running rampant for a while now. With the Monkey King apparently coming sometime soon, and an Asian(?-not sure) zone being worked on, it's popular consensus he'll most likely show up then. If that's true, can't wait, 'cause the whole package(esp. Danny) sounds awesome!
    Marvel Faves

Quote Originally Posted by boinks View Post

How's this? First saw Black Bolt's face in Secret Invasion... He's one of my many faves!

WOW!!! That didn't take long! And Boinks wins the 1st official "No Prize" given away here at the SHSO "Most Wanted" Characters thread! Congratulations! ThanX much also, just for participating... you were the only one, lol.

Secret Invasion, huh? Was that the first time they ever showed him unmasked? Can't be, that's a looong time for what you think would be a rather minor reveal. I'm a little disappointed actually, he doesn't quite look like I pictured him. Honestly, he's fairly indistinct looking. I always thought he'd be more distinguished in his appearance, kinda like a Bruce Wayne, he has that air about him. My first reaction when I saw the pics was...
    Scott Summers, aka Cyclops! Especially the one in the upper right corner. Gawd! Must be the brown hair... and the FROWN!!! Lol.
    Marvel Faves