Page 382 of 668 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 10006
    BANNED

Namor trying to command another king? Lmao..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    What year?
    1990 Deathlok mini series.

Psychological violence Moose100's Avatar

Panosian did Deathlok? I have a few of the early issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    1990 Deathlok mini series.

Namor trying to command another king? Lmao..
    That's nothing out of the ordinary. Namor just being Namor really. It's part of his "charm"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    Panosian did Deathlok? I have a few of the early issues.
    Not on this mini, iirc.

How 'bout this for sexist? Which is worse hiding behind a woman or being taken down by a woman?

BANNED

[IMG]http://*****************************/70/bptele11.jpg[/IMG]

Must get that complete run
    Child Of The Atom Smasher
    Runs with a HOSTILE Crew
    Get well Christ Bearer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    Must get that complete run
    Just FYI, T'challa is telepathic there, Priest was looking back on Kirby's stuff and paying homage, but also doing what I talked about in the minority thread. During Kirby's run..Jack Kirby made him one...before he left the book...and The Thomas Crew de-powered him from that and watered him down even more. Isn't that something else. Smh

BANNED

The last time you wrote Black Panther and Storm you penned a story that highlighted their relationship and showed how close they were. Here you're writing a scene that has them as opponents on the field of battle. What was it like writing this scene?
    -----CBR

I wanted to put that scene in there because I didn't want them on opposite sides of the battle field without it being referenced or mentioned. Even though Storm recently became an Avenger we kind of knew from the get go that she would be siding with the X-Men. At some point you have to acknowledge that you have a married couple being torn apart by this battle, and I wanted to highlight as many of those close relationships as I could.

You see Magneto versus one of his children and Storm versus Black Panther. And there's Wolverine being called a traitor, so this was to show that this is a brother versus brother type situation. This isn't just a bunch of heroes getting into a skirmish before a team up. This is a dark, murky, and very personal battle being waged.
    ----Jason Aaron

Flame away!

Just FYI, T'challa is telepathic there, Priest was looking back on Kirby's stuff and paying homage, but also doing what I talked about in the minority thread. During Kirby's run..Jack Kirby made him one...before he left the book...and The Thomas Crew de-powered him from that and watered him down even more. Isn't that something else. Smh
    Ain't that a b

-----CBR

----Jason Aaron

Flame away!

He's still pretty much the only writer on AvX that I trust, his issue of WATXM that was a tie in was better then both issues of AvX and this is from a guy who hates Logan
    Child Of The Atom Smasher
    Runs with a HOSTILE Crew
    Get well Christ Bearer

The tie ins as a whole have been better than the actual AvX, and I am not the biggest AvX hater around.

I still like Aaron, I think he wanted them involved, he just did it in a very poor way. Made Storm come off like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by NamorsTrident View Post
    I'll find it.

But it wasn't a preemptive strike type deal. If Namor was there to fight he wouldn't bother walking up to the ship. He would have just attacked the Armed plane head on. That's who Namor is. Direct and to the point. Black Panther being who he is, would have known that.

This is the scene right before the one that was posted earlier. The funny thing about the scan that was posted earlier is that Azzari even made Namor promise not to rip off his head after he gave him the water. Which in my opinion helps confirm my claim about him.
    Arrazi: You are going to stop this nonesense of ripping heads off

Namor: Yes

Arrazi: Good boy, here is some water

Arrazi has warriors capable of defeating Namor and Arrazi is better than his warriors so that makes him a bawse.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NamorsTrident View Post
    Nightshade and Monica. Monica would make the most sense out of the two though. Marvel drop the ball on BP and Monica, hopefully that will all be rectified soon.
    I like the idea of Nightshade more (as I said, Catwoman to hid Batman); but Monica would also capitalise on an awesome (but unused) heroine. So it's a tough call. I think, in terms of science, Nightshade has more of a connection to T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Storm/Ororo.
    But, other than Storm; who would you have wanted to see T'challa paired with?

And Frost, Tchalla Should marry Namora and take over Atlantis. That would be awesome.
    That would be a really great idea, actually; esp. since she is another fantastic super heroine not in a regular comic (I do miss Agents of Atlas). I would happily support this pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    Actually that would have been very interesting. Wakanda is probably the most eco friendly nation in Marvel, so Namor wouldn't have to much ire raised at them as a people. Excluding the taking over aspect, imagine how powerful Wakanda and Atlantis united would be.
    THIS should be a story!!! Atlantis and Wakanda unite through marriage of T'Challa and Namora. I would totally buy that. If the Marvel editors embrace it, how would it shift the world power? Would (or should) the U.N. relocate to Atlantis or Wakanda? Would they get their own page on "world" section of BBC News? I personally wish Marvel used the fictional places more (only Madripoor seems to get consistent attention)
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Just ask Tom if the marriage is ending.

-----CBR

----Jason Aaron

Flame away!