Page 310 of 668 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 10006

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    We were just talking about how it would be funny if AvX ended with Vibranium being restored instead of mutants because it would piss off the "un-fans" on the X-boards. Then the topic of BP and Storm having a child came up as a way to further irk them. But if they did have a child, who is a mutant, we don't want him to become an X-Man because they'd just kill him off or make him a villain.
    ooohhhhhh....got it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Der is already a SHIELD Wakandan representative calld Derek Khanata....& Wakanda does NEED any SHIELD branch. Hek, if anything SHIELD nds Wakanda.

It would b betta if SHIELD & Wakandan global security was competitive 4 allies.
    I said African branch..read. Wakanda is a country, Africa as a continent. I said nothing about a rep and I know about Derek Khanata.

Shield has a best selling book, Wakanda does not. You have to grasp that fact. Having Wakanda tied to that book would help Wakanda matter.

SHIELD does not need Wakanda to matter.

Oooo!

Hatred of Shuri makes for so many irrational posts masquerading as sensible commentary. Lol!
    Brother Chaos Bringer

Professional TROLL killer

Awww! YoU caught my logic slug. Did it hurt your brain?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Oooo!

Hatred of Shuri makes for so many irrational posts masquerading as sensible commentary. Lol!
    Lol..Maj....I agree.

I'm hoping that Hickmen will tie both the Avengers and Shield toghether and then tie Wakanda to both of them. Marcus Fury is going to be pushed hard. So it might be a good look for here...

D.K and stay in the same role he has now.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    Lol..Maj....I agree.

I'm hoping that Hickmen will tie both the Avengers and Shield toghether and then tie Wakanda to both of them. Marcus Fury is going to be pushed hard. So it might be a good look for here...

D.K and stay in the same role he has now.
    But one has to wonder why Marvel are pushing a relative newcomer like Marcus so hard but giving an established character like T'Challa the cold shoulder?
    Brother Chaos Bringer

Professional TROLL killer

Awww! YoU caught my logic slug. Did it hurt your brain?

But one has to wonder why Marvel are pushing a relative newcomer like Marcus so hard but giving an established character like T'Challa the cold shoulder?
    Avengers Movie

Samual L Jackson

I think T'challa alone should fix it.
    I don't, as I think it's humbling of T'challa to finally ask for assistance from the other geniuses in the Marvel Universe, with Reed Richards being his top #1 choice.

Quote Originally Posted by CMBMOOL View Post
    I don't, as I think it's humbling of T'challa to finally ask for assistance from the other geniuses in the Marvel Universe, with Reed Richards being his top #1 choice.
    I don't think T'Challa needs any more humbling but I will take Reed over Stark or Pym.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

BANNED

Because the are now trying to streamline 616 with other media like the movies and animation. I'm hopeful after the new solicitations. This is one of the first times Wakanda has been at the center of any MU event.

And if Tchalla is on the Avenger, with Hickmen writing..we will all probably not regret it.

BANNED

I never get this logic. He has already asked for help and Reed helped him. But THIS is T'challa's field, he doesnt need Reed...if he did it..let him fix it. And why does he need humbling? Smh

Needs HUMBLING!?

- Doom beats his ass and nearly kills him.

- He is stripped of his BP powers

- He has to destroy what his country is known for to stop Doom.

- He moves to the ghetto of NY, opens a diner, and fights crime in a single neighbor hood.

A King of the most technologically advanced country in the world. In the Ghetto. Let that sink in.

So... he needs humbled even more?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dbcb314 View Post
    Needs HUMBLING!?

- Doom beats his ass and nearly kills him.

- He is stripped of his BP powers

- He has to destroy what his country is known for to stop Doom.

- He moves to the ghetto of NY, opens a diner, and fights crime in a single neighbor hood.

A King of the most technologically advanced country in the world. In the Ghetto. Let that sink in.

So... he needs humbled even more?
    There is more then this even. Read Priest, Mcgregor and anything else. Frankly, I'm tired of it.

Question, is T'challa even allowed to accomplish anything on his own?

Quinjets and tech have been pawned off to Stark..when that was his invention. I'm glad that Huldin and Maberry made Wakandan types FAR more advanced.

I'm just saying, he's a super genius too. Stark, Pym and Reed don't always call for help.

T'challa has even asked Doom for help! Sometimes it's all in the minds of certain readers. Let T'challa have his moment. He doesn't need Reed, Stark or Pym.

What they are doing with Hawkeye right now is what T'challa needs if he is ever going to succeed again as a solo book.

- Hawkeye now leads the Secret Avengers.

- Hawkeye is on the Avengers.

- Hawkeye frequently shows up in New Avengers even though he isn't on the roster due to Spiderwomen

- Hawkeye has (frequent) high profile relationships (Spiderwomen, Widow, Mockingbird)

- Hawkeye is in a movie

- Hawkeye is a big part of the Ultimate Universe

- They had a Captain American and Hawkeye thing going on if I remember correctly.

- Hawkeye was just in Avenging Spider-Man for an issue and then showed up in the next issue as a background character.

and now he has his own solo coming written by a big dog at Marvel (Fraction) who is eager to write him.

This is how you do it. If T'challa is to ever have his own book again, this is the EXACT template he needs to follow.

There is more then this even. Read Priest, Mcgregor and anything else. Frankly, I'm tired of it.

Question, is T'challa even allowed to accomplish anything on his own?

Quinjets and tech have been pawned off to Stark..when that was his invention. I'm glad that Huldin and Maberry made Wakandan types FAR more advanced.

I'm just saying, he's a super genius too. Stark, Pym and Reed don't always call for help.

T'challa has even asked Doom for help! Sometimes it's all in the minds of certain readers. Let T'challa have his moment. He doesn't need Reed, Stark or Pym.
    The quinjet thing pisses me off because the Quinjets are going to be in the Avengers movie and you KNOW they are going to be contributed to Stark.

I mean, if the movie did something like...

Stark: Nice jets, who made these? These aren't my designs?

Fury: We have a source, its none of your concern

or some crap like that. Anything to HINT (again) at the existence of Wakanda in the movie universe will make me giddy as a school girl

IMO, You are correct but lets face it I can only point to two marvel minorities or females who have gotten that type of major push in the past decade. Hope Summers and Miles Morales. So I don't think its likely but who knows things might be turning around for the Black Panther.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February