Page 309 of 668 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 10006
    BANNED

Should Shuri have to stay in Wakanda? We all know that means isolation. Just thought about that. How can she grow?

I highly doubt she will be on any Avengers team. I agree with that also, there are to many others female Avengers that need to come back, like She-Hulk and Monica. The Defenders? Maybe...not Sure I want fraction writer her..she is basically a blank slate. The new all female book would be perfect.

Atlas? But that's a book that can't hold sales. Storm's X-men team? You have the Future Fundation..which could be likely...I guess the could retcon her into being a scientist.

Thoughts?

DD & BP: secret BFF's FriendRoss's Avatar

not only did shuri not win the title… but didnt the panther god not bless her? he just didn't kill her.

potential shuri code names: lioness, puma, how about the night shade or something……. the tuff thing is, there is nothing terrible unique to grab on to with her. where ever she goes, it has to e a situation where t'challa sets her out on her own path.

despite warnings i can't fight the urge. i think I'm going to buy that ultimate avengers 2 cartoon movie thing

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    Should Shuri have to stay in Wakanda? We all know that means isolation. Just thought about that. How can she grow?
    I think the easiest way is to make her an instructor at the Academy. They currently lack someone who knows a bit about strategy and warfare.

I highly doubt she will be on any Avengers team. I agree with that also, there are to many others female Avengers that need to come back, like She-Hulk and Monica. The Defenders? Maybe...not Sure I want fraction writer her..she is basically a blank slate. The new all female book would be perfect.

Atlas? But that's a book that can't hold sales. Storm's X-men team? You have the Future Fundation..which could be likely...I guess the could retcon her into being a scientist.

Thoughts?
    The only Shuri I know (and love) is the one who broke the head Desturi guys neck or the one who went up against Wilson Fisk's Hand Ninja's menacing the streets of Wakanda.

|I like that Shuri.
    Brother Chaos Bringer

Professional TROLL killer

Awww! YoU caught my logic slug. Did it hurt your brain?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dbcb314 View Post
    Is anyone hoping/wishing/praying that when F4/FF visit Wakanda, that possibly the combined brain power of T'challa, Reed, Val, and the FF kids will find a way to restore the vibranium?

Imagine if Hickman fixed the BP issue AND the vibranium issue at the same time. I woudl buy his books for life out of principle lol.

Yes wishful thinking but... a man can dream right?
    I think T'challa alone should fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    I think the easiest way is to make her an instructor at the Academy. They currently lack someone who knows a bit about strategy and warfare.
    That's a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendRoss View Post
    not only did shuri not win the title… but didnt the panther god not bless her? he just didn't kill her.

potential shuri code names: lioness, puma, how about the night shade or something……. the tuff thing is, there is nothing terrible unique to grab on to with her. where ever she goes, it has to e a situation where t'challa sets her out on her own path.

despite warnings i can't fight the urge. i think I'm going to buy that ultimate avengers 2 cartoon movie thing
    Lol, good luck with that. Lol
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 04-14-2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Merged

Quote Originally Posted by FriendRoss View Post

I thought he indirectly allowed it as a test? She became worthy after willingly entering a fight she couldn't win to save her country/king/queen?

I don't think it is THAT bad, just don't expect the 616 T'challa. I understand the criticisms of it but I was able to enjoy it for what it was. Just like I said, don't go in expecting 616-T'challa or Wakanda

Thoughts?
    If the Lady Liberators ish team ever gets going it would be perfect for her. She has somewhat of a name, but she isn't huge character so they don't have to worry about featuring her constantly in a rather large team (I think its 7 members plus Valkryie or something). She could be in the background a lot of times and people won't really be pissed. But, she has the credentials to be a contributing warrior on the team.

FF could work to an extent but she isn't really a scientist. Maybe she joins as a body guard of sorts? But then again.. why the hell does Franklin and Co need a bodyguard lol. They would have to retcon her into being very very smart and I never go that impression from her.

Avengers Academy makes some sense as they have a little bit of everything over there. I hate that book though lol.

Without a BP ongoing I don't know what you do with her...

DD & BP: secret BFF's FriendRoss's Avatar

lady liberators is the spot

franklin has a galactus

I think she can fill that role in Future Foundation as well. I know that isn't the FF's modus operandi but I think she would bring a much needed perspective to that group.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

For a character who hasn't really been featured that much, Shuri sure seems to be on a lot of posters minds.

Amusing to say the least.
    Brother Chaos Bringer

Professional TROLL killer

Awww! YoU caught my logic slug. Did it hurt your brain?

Blue Marvel & Photon can fill those roles...she betta suited filling Syan's position left vacant as chief of tactical defense of Wakanda in d absence of BP/Tchalla /& Storm/Queen Ororo both of whom tend 2 b away from Wakanda pretty often.

Quote Originally Posted by dbcb314 View Post
    T'chal beating Shuri's ass to get the title back adn throne back would be so awesome lol

I think Hickman would be the only one smart enough to use Shadow Physics and the No Where Room effectively. He has to be used to weird science stuff after working with F4 for so long.

What if they gave Storm the BP powers...........................

Or how about this. Phoenix is coming back. Hope uses her powers and restores Wakanda's vibranium.
    Wakanda sees the Phoenix as a ally, switches sides (Wakanda is about Wakanda first and foremost always), allies with the X-men and Namor, and starts World War 15
    D only beings capableof restoring vibranium shud b BP/Tchalla & d Panther God...PERIOD!

BANNED

Well, she is in danger in my opinion. She's still pretty much a blank slate. And it's either limbo, death (things I don't want to see, thus why I brought it up), landing in another book...and then it being the right book and right fit.

It's a real real up hill battle for her. She needs a good writer who will flesh her out correctly.

I personally would like to see her and Storm to have a *real* sister relationship. I'm not sure about Future Fundation, because Hickmen is leaving the book. Which means it will have a adjustment period..where it could go either way...meaning canceled or not.

Joe has a point about Avengers Academy, the book is also at risk too though. Even though she fits AA, and doesn't fit FF...she doesnt need any whining about "forced"...

I'm thinking the Lady Liberators book would be the very best fit...not sure who is writing. And I hope Hunter is added to the Dark Avengers!
    Last edited by Umbra; 04-14-2012 at 03:29 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Blue Marvel & Photon can fill those roles...she betta suited filling Syan's position left vacant as chief of tactical defense of Wakanda in d absence of BP/Tchalla /& Storm/Queen Ororo both of whom tend 2 b away from Wakanda pretty often.
    S'yan's "position" is basically fluff and limbo. That position was actually held by Taku and W'kabi...and N'gassi before he was retconned into the mythos...so basically it's limbo and I know you don't like Shuri.

But imagine this...

T'challa as a Avenger.
    Shuri as a Liberator.
    Hunter as a Dark Avenger.

Not counting Storm.

This is the best bet to having Wakanda matter, and keeping the Panther line fresh in peoples minds.

I would love To see the Next Avengers come to 616...I will give Bendis this...the wrote them with a hard edge...and they would easly be the hardest youth team in MU if they showed up. Maybe the could be used like Young Justice...let Tchalla run the team counter to Avengers Academy...

I'm thinking maybe the next Avengers team could have ties with ... and maybe Shield also having ties?

Hickeman is writing both...and Marcus is going to be pushed there maybe? What if Shuri joined Shield? Leading the African branch based in Wakanda?

There are tons of things a writer could do.
    Der is already a SHIELD Wakandan representative calld Derek Khanata....& Wakanda does NEED any SHIELD branch. Hek, if anything SHIELD nds Wakanda.

It would b betta if SHIELD & Wakandan global security was competitive 4 allies.