Page 309 of 334 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 5000

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast View Post
    jericho and daniel bryan apparently have new entrance outfits for tonight.
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Rimah Fakih says she has signed a WWE contract.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Ok, so some of those pictures from yesterday tell a story if you put them in the right order.

The Rock cozys up to young miss Phoenix to discuss strudel, among other pastries that double for Rock's penis.

CM Punk, angry upon hearing his former lady love has been spending time with the People's champ, confront him, ready to unrelease anger and fury. But Rock calms him down in the end.

Punk, feeling bad for attacking Dwayne, calls Lita for coffee and sex, and brings Rock a glass of rain water.

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Rimah Fakih says she has signed a WWE contract.
    Remember when they did the episode where she went in the ring with Hugh Morris at night, and even though she tried the same thing 10000 times she couldn't do it?
    Well, that girl and the girl who didn't watch pro wrestling from Tough Enough are officialy the first 2 people we will see on WWE TV!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Remember when they did the episode where she went in the ring with Hugh Morris at night, and even though she tried the same thing 10000 times she couldn't do it?
    Well, that girl and the girl who didn't watch pro wrestling from Tough Enough are officialy the first 2 people we will see on WWE TV!!!!
    To be fair I think Rima will just be a valet. They saw she can't do shit but stand around and look pretty and look what they have done with Rosa Mendes. I assume Rima will valet some of the younger guys coming up after Mania.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbeast View Post
    To be fair I think Rima will just be a valet. They saw she can't do shit but stand around and look pretty and look what they have done with Rosa Mendes. I assume Rima will valet some of the younger guys coming up after Mania.
    They also said Andy had "It" and was a future star, while everyone watching didn't know what they were talking about.
    Rosa wrestled for years before they wised up, Kelly still wrestles and gets to talk on tv.
    As i am often told about TNA, never underestimate the stupidity of the WWE.

BANNED

I would dig it if Jericho's jacket has had the bulbs switched over so when he lights it up in instead it will spell out "Best In The World". That'd be cool and apropos for the event.

BANNED

They also said Andy had "It" and was a future star, while everyone watching didn't know what they were talking about.
    Rosa wrestled for years before they wised up, Kelly still wrestles and gets to talk on tv.
    As i am often told about TNA, never underestimate the stupidity of the WWE.
    I think most of us felt Luke had the charisma and Martin had the skills. Only thing Andy had was the height and the sob story.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbeast View Post
    I think most of us felt Luke had the charisma and Martin had the skills. Only thing Andy had was the height and the sob story.
    He had so much It they are going to release him.

Maybe he's practical enough to view women as individuals even if they've worked at the same place.
    IIRC, Punk and Maria dated when they were in FCW, and broke up before or soon after he got called up to WWE. He dated Mickie earlier than that, and she actually put the good word in for him with Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    But wasn't Rima hurt at the time? At least she's got determination and is a genuine fan. I have NO IDEA what little Ms. "Melina vs. Alicia Fox" has going for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex

Punk, feeling bad for attacking Dwayne, calls Lita for coffee and sex, and brings Rock a glass of rain water.
    I hope for his sake that the straight edge lifestyle does not preclude the use of antibiotics.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbeast
    Luke got robbed. He looked more than solid, skill wise.
    Last edited by Jared; 04-01-2012 at 12:22 PM.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

BANNED

He had so much It they are going to release him.
    It's sad the best thing to come out of that show was some Austin gifs of his reaction to "Melina vs Alicia Fox" and singing "Siiiiilent raaage".

Apparently Luke was too small and didn't have enough aerial moves to offset that limitation in Austin's eyes. He also apparently was more concerned with looking good than making his opponents look good. All in all why they didn't just put lifts in his boots like they did for the Dudleyz, Jericho and others in the late 90s and teach him to sell more and be less selfish in the ring, I don't know.
    Last edited by Superbeast; 04-01-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Breaking News

WWE has announced that the following Talents will be released after Mania.

Alicia Fox

Ted DiBiase

William Regal

Alex Riley
    And
    Kharma

They are wished the best in their future endeavors.

Sloof Lirpa

what time is WM suppose to start tonight?
    Bra'tac: Now we die.
    O'Neill: Well, that's a bad plan.

O'Neill: I've spent my whole life sticking it to the man.
    Jackson: Well now you will be the man.
    O'Neill: I don't think I can be the man.

Quote Originally Posted by djk61387 View Post
    what time is WM suppose to start tonight?

7 Eastern..............