Page 2 of 334 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

I remember reading Warriors website when he was hocking his personal workout plan....it came with a personal motivational recording from Warrior

he won't let you let yourself down
    Support your local roller derby league

Quote Originally Posted by vibranium View Post
    i remember reading warriors website when he was hocking his personal workout plan....it came with a personal motivational recording from warrior

he won't let you let yourself down
    Destructicity!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post
    Destructicity!
    Santa Rape!!!!!!!

Also.... Postmaina: Kane's Hole of Rape and Hate was robbed.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    Santa Rape!!!!!!!

It's for the best. Sooner or later somebody will complain about the title then it would end up being changed
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...o_a_Fight.html

After The Ultimate Warrior took a shot at Kevin Nash earlier this week, Nash has replied on his Twitter and challenged Warrior to a fight the day before WrestleMania 28 in Miami. Nash wrote:

"Never realized I had a problem with Jim (Warrior). Seemed to get along fine in Scottsdale. Come on my clown, turn that frown upside down."

"@UltimateWarrior: A true warrior never turns down a challenge. Put up a 100K. I'll do the same. 3 rounds. mma rules. winner take all."

"I'm talking shoot, not sports entertainment. Jim Hellwig needs to put up or shut the fuck up. Day before Mania in Miami area. Warrior will have to pass all hiv and hep a b and c tests. I'll do the same."
    I would pay to see that. Part of the appeal is that something horrible almost has to happen, and that I don't have to worry about a career being snuffed out before its time.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Avenger View Post
    I found this funny that this site exists.

http://www.hasbrodusclaydebutedyet.com/
    That site is relevant to my interests.

Santa Rape!!!!!!!

I didn't really laugh at any of the proposed titles until this one. But I guess laughing at rape makes me an awful, awful person. Except that Kane wasn't successful, which makes it attempted rape, which is still funny.

Jaw Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...o_a_Fight.html

After The Ultimate Warrior took a shot at Kevin Nash earlier this week, Nash has replied on his Twitter and challenged Warrior to a fight the day before WrestleMania 28 in Miami. Nash wrote:

"Never realized I had a problem with Jim (Warrior). Seemed to get along fine in Scottsdale. Come on my clown, turn that frown upside down."

"@UltimateWarrior: A true warrior never turns down a challenge. Put up a 100K. I'll do the same. 3 rounds. mma rules. winner take all."

"I'm talking shoot, not sports entertainment. Jim Hellwig needs to put up or shut the fuck up. Day before Mania in Miami area. Warrior will have to pass all hiv and hep a b and c tests. I'll do the same."
    I can honestly say I'd rather watch this than Wrestlemania.
    The Jaw Squad is dead. Long live the Jaw.

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post

I didn't really laugh at any of the proposed titles until this one. But I guess laughing at rape makes me an awful, awful person. Except that Kane wasn't successful, which makes it attempted rape, which is still funny.
    I laughed.
    I was laughing during the actual segment too though.

Punk is now a face with the vast majority of crowds, this means he can lose to someone now to put them over as a legit heel.

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Nash is retarded.
    Like, no offense to the guy if he's serious, but this guy could barely move in a pro wrestling match, has he seen warrior latetly?
    he's gigantic, and not like fat gigantic, but like still a scary big dude gigantic, and he doesn't do shit, he could just train for a year straight where he would know that Nash will gas out in about a minute and a half.
    most street fights don't last a min & a half though, speaking of fighting it reminds me.

Originally Posted by Alex
    Pro Wrestling isn't MMA, it's not the same as a real sport.
    after recovering from that shocker i remembered the point was just like a chikara(or other random indy) guy can get on with WWE, a guy fighting in shark fights(or other MMA org you've never heard of) can get in the UFC just like that. shit my cousin had fought in showdown fights in jan of last year and 4 months later was fighting in the UFC, it didn't make him a better fighter.
    Edit: And maybe his cardio would be better if he was in UFC. And maybe the officials would be better if they worked for a promotion people had heard of.
    wow, congrats. you actually topped yourself and this is maybe the worst post i've ever read here. you know it's the athletic commission that....never mind, lets just agree to never discuss MMA again.

Santa Rape!!!!!!!

how bout "zacks butthole was in constant jeopardy"??

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    It's for the best. Sooner or later somebody will complain about the title then it would end up being changed
    and then somebody would complain about the person complaining and the cycle begins anew.

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    rape jokes will get you fired in the UFC, unless you have enough name value. maybe UFC and WWE aren't so different after all.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    most street fights don't last a min & a half though, speaking of fighting it reminds me.
    It's not a street fight, he said mma rules, listed the round lengths and everything.

wow, congrats. you actually topped yourself and this is maybe the worst post i've ever read here. you know it's the athletic commission that....never mind, lets just agree to never discuss MMA again.
    They think Lesnar/Overeem did a million buys, there aren't a million people who know what shark fights are and if you ask the average person they would think it's something on discovery channel.
    So, if i recall my original point, Lashley is less of a star now then he was in WWE.
    Edit: But thank you for the compliment!
    Last edited by Alex; 01-05-2012 at 01:28 AM.

It's not a street fight, he said mma rules, listed the round lengths and everything.
    it looked like warrior was talking about MMA and nash wasn't, i didn't see the whole thing though just what was in the thread. IDK or care much, but warrior was getting KTFO with 1 punch when he was juiced the fuck up and in his prime so i wouldn't put too much faith in him beating down anybody. we can all say how easy it would be to beat up nash but evidently joe didn't want any of him so who knows.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

I want you guys to fantasy book for me.
    A lot of people hate this Cena/Kane thing, but at least 2 people here don't hate it, no matter what camp you fall in, how do they end with without Cena turning heel that doesn't make the entire thing seem worthless?

What i mean is, if it ends with Cena beating Kane and then giving the same speech he has been giving every week about rising above hate and loving all the fans no matter what etc etc, doesn't that mean the entire angle was pointless because it didn't change Cena at all, and it wasn't for a belt, and it just reconfirmed that Cena is a good guy (which everyone knows, which is part of the reason they hate him).

But, i could be missing something.

it looked like warrior was talking about MMA and nash wasn't, i didn't see the whole thing though just what was in the thread. IDK or care much, but warrior was getting KTFO with 1 punch when he was juiced the fuck up and in his prime so i wouldn't put too much faith in him beating down anybody. we can all say how easy it would be to beat up nash but evidently joe didn't want any of him so who knows.
    I think Nash was the one who did all the tweets.
    I could come up with theories on Joe aside from Nash being tough that would explain that away, but i never heard anything about Warrior ever being hit so i can't say shit about that.
    Course, it's not going to happen and neither is an actual fighter, so i guess it is pointless to talk about.

I want you guys to fantasy book for me.
    A lot of people hate this Cena/Kane thing, but at least 2 people here don't hate it, no matter what camp you fall in, how do they end with without Cena turning heel that doesn't make the entire thing seem worthless?

What i mean is, if it ends with Cena beating Kane and then giving the same speech he has been giving every week about rising above hate and loving all the fans no matter what etc etc, doesn't that mean the entire angle was pointless because it didn't change Cena at all, and it wasn't for a belt, and it just reconfirmed that Cena is a good guy (which everyone knows, which is part of the reason they hate him).

But, i could be missing something.
    no, the point is to give cena a feud until mania and try to tell an interesting story along the way not to change him. personally i don't think they're failing i just don't think kane is a very good wrestler and i'd much rather see somebody else in the spot. some people think MASKED kane is interesting though, and i think cena can actually get a good match out of him.

i think having cena doubt himself, maybe admit he hates kane, and then rise above it and defeat him is the best thing to do. it's not the best program ever but i'll take it over any cm punk, HHH, or zack ryder program at this point.