Page 331 of 334 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334 LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 5000
  1. #4951
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    If you quote him you can see the image link, i dunno why it didn't show, probably too big.
    Dude tried to hotlink direct from WWE hosting. So yeah, that explains that.

  2. #4952
    Observer Vibranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    19,267

    Default

    we'll move it over here Alex....Vince Russo is doing a live YouShoot...that should prove interesting

    oh and I saw Missy Hyatt did a YouShoot....did they burn the chair afterwards? I would have
    Support your local roller derby league

  3. #4953
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    29,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    we'll move it over here Alex....Vince Russo is doing a live YouShoot...that should prove interesting

    oh and I saw Missy Hyatt did a YouShoot....did they burn the chair afterwards? I would have
    I only rarely watch shoot videos anyway, because the people tend to lie.
    I already know Russo is a liar though, and want to see how he reacts to people shitting on him in person.

  4. #4954
    Senior Member darthjoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,121

    Default

    ]ok, sorry, I really don't know what happened. But here is the link if someone wants to see the wallpaper. I found it while searching a new wallpaper for my ps3. I was searching for one of zack ryder, and this one of Hunter Herms Hamsley show up:

    http://www.wallpapers-wwe.com/user-c...ersWWE.com.jpg
    Last edited by darthjoker; 04-07-2012 at 10:30 PM.

  5. #4955
    Observer Vibranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    19,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I only rarely watch shoot videos anyway, because the people tend to lie.
    I already know Russo is a liar though, and want to see how he reacts to people shitting on him in person.
    Ive seen bits and pieces of them....but when Maria did one, I completely lost interest because....let's be honest, what does she really contribute to anything? Im guessing it was a slow news week and she was just out of the WWE so why not...
    Support your local roller derby league

  6. #4956
    From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Planet Funk
    Posts
    3,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Ive seen bits and pieces of them....but when Maria did one, I completely lost interest because....let's be honest, what does she really contribute to anything? Im guessing it was a slow news week and she was just out of the WWE so why not...
    A payday is a payday.

    I haven't been very interested in most of them. I actually have the one that CM Punk and Samoa Joe did together years ago for ROH, and other than the ones where they get a guy to fantasy book a year's worth of programming from some relevant point in time (I wish I could remember what those were called), the only one I've actually been tempted on was the London/Kendrick one.

  7. #4957
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    29,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    A payday is a payday.

    I haven't been very interested in most of them. I actually have the one that CM Punk and Samoa Joe did together years ago for ROH, and other than the ones where they get a guy to fantasy book a year's worth of programming from some relevant point in time (I wish I could remember what those were called), the only one I've actually been tempted on was the London/Kendrick one.
    Guest Booker.
    There's a new jack one that isn't really good, but it's funny.

  8. #4958
    Forever Hooligan Genki Sudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    8,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Guest Booker.
    There's a new jack one that isn't really good, but it's funny.
    Anything with New Jack will be funny
    Child Of The Atom Smasher
    Runs with a HOSTILE Crew
    Get well Christ Bearer

  9. #4959
    Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope
    Posts
    7,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I saw a picture of Batista on the beach and he looked like such a heel.
    I wish Brock could talk like Batista.
    brocks a meathead, him talking like fruitista wouldn't make sense!!
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

  10. #4960
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    29,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    brocks a meathead, him talking like fruitista wouldn't make sense!!
    He's just not a great promo.

    LOOK AT HIM!
    HEEL!

  11. #4961
    socksaholic steve2275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7,785

    Default

    Wrestle-Cast Episode 136
    Saturday, 07 April 2012 20:52 | Written by Matty Jay | | |
    WrestleMania 28, ROH Showdown in the sun an-wait......oh my god.....BROCK IS BACK
    http://www.reviewtopia.net/content/w...st-episode-136
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

  12. #4962
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    29,007

    Default

    We were joking around earlier about someone at WWE reading our board, i am going to go ahead and continue to say they do since Brock came out at Raw despite being at mania.

  13. #4963
    Jaw Squad Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    He's just not a great promo.

    LOOK AT HIM!
    HEEL!
    I miss Douchetista so much.

    He should totally come back with that haircut.
    The Jaw Squad is dead. Long live the Jaw.

  14. #4964
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Some of the digs about Madusa in the new Are You Serious are knowing but still quite brutal. Very surprised they didn't get edited out.

    Also it seems they have decided Zack Ryder was a fad and has no lasting appeal from comments.
    Last edited by Superbeast; 04-08-2012 at 02:05 PM.

  15. #4965
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    29,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superbeast View Post
    Also it seems they have decided Zack Ryder was a fad and has no lasting appeal from comments.
    Making him a geek in the shitty Kane angle and then having him look like an idiot with Eve 4 or 5 times while losing every match wasn't a sign of that?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •