Page 504 of 668 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 10006

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    For Bebop it was the Black Eyed Peas' Elephunk.
    I don't get the reference
    "I for one welcome our new Kernel overlord."-Skeets

I need more Roberson! Count Yoda's Avatar

I am done writing my paper over a pair of 70s Russian avant-garde WWII movies about partisans and the symbolic nature of the glorified deaths.

YaY!

Worst thing though? The paper needed to have clips or images with it...and the clip making software stopped working halfway through getting the clips...
    And it stopped not just for me, but also for a classmate....
    Taskmaster: I'm so much better than you. You can't win. You have to die.
    Moon Knight: Yes, kill me.... See if that works this time.

"Agnostic; lazy man's Atheist" - Pierce (Community)

"RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    Ah Hellz Yes!
    That is the Hurnslice I've come to know. Slightly confused but armed to the teeth and willing to eff you up! - RedRonin

Quote Originally Posted by Count Yoda View Post
    YaY!
    Yay!

I had similar technology fail yesterday, where the till broke down in both of the shops I went to and at the cinema. Go go tech-entropy-distortion field!

Side news; oh please god let me not be tempted to go look at other threads on these forums anymore, and let AvX be over and done with. How can people be so wilfully dense?

Lazy reviews of stuff coming soon. I just have to stop being so lazy and review them.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

I had this dream last night that a bunch of IAMers were over at my place and were spinning a bunch of vinyl records. The collection was way cooler and more diverse than anything I've ever really owened and SKIV was doing all the spinning. (it must have cost the dream prop guy a fortune)

Also, the lot of you need to learn how to put the records back in the sleeves!
    That is the Hurnslice I've come to know. Slightly confused but armed to the teeth and willing to eff you up! - RedRonin

Quote Originally Posted by Hurnslice View Post
    I swear it was you who shouted "Frisbee!" and definitely not me.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    I swear it was you who shouted "Frisbee!" and definitely not me.
    Even in a dream state would I ever consider using a record as a Frisbee. It wasn't that out of control. A lot of beer and open liquor bottles, though.

silly dbl post.

Even in a dream state would I ever consider using a record as a Frisbee. It wasn't that out of control. A lot of beer and open liquor bottles, though.
    It was totally you. Definitely. Not me at all. Couldn't have been me, I was, er, in the kitchen... definitely not making an ashtray out of one of the records.

It was totally you. Definitely. Not me at all. Couldn't have been me, I was, er, in the kitchen... definitely not making an ashtray out of one of the records.
    So that's what happened to the stack of 45's. Nice, LA.

So that's what happened to the stack of 45's. Nice, LA.
    I ONLY MADE ONE! *cries*

I ONLY MADE ONE! *cries*
    I need you to buck up. There's enough hormones in this house as it is!

I had this dream last night that a bunch of IAMers were over at my place and were spinning a bunch of vinyl records. The collection was way cooler and more diverse than anything I've ever really owened and SKIV was doing all the spinning. (it must have cost the dream prop guy a fortune)

I dreamed about going to dinner with my gf's parents and her mom kept calling me be the wrong name like James or Mark. Then I fought a savage tribe of Atlanteans under the sea.
    Stacks on stacks on stacks

I need you to buck up. There's enough hormones in this house as it is!
    I have bucked up. New avatar in celebration of no longer giving a flying frack about people's AvX nonsense opinions, because it was all clearly SATANA's fault for smexing Namor in the 40's (during the Thunderbolt's time-travel arc) and being blatant about it in front of Cap which made him become secretly jealous of mutants, and Namor couldn't ever find anyone to quite match up to Satana's delicious smexiness, with only Emma Frost's dedication to being as butt-nekkid as possible while still wearing clothes (while teaching Ethics to kids, how delicious!) coming close to truly arousing him, so he seduces her right in front of Cyclops which sends him mental AND SO WE HAVE AvX.

Done.