Page 6 of 668 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast
    Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    But now is like "Only 3 issue arc? GTFO!" Even though he loved the Dr Rot arc and that was only 4 issues. I guess that one extra issue makes all the difference. Weird Hurnslice.
    "Now I get sweet Nick Bradshaw art for an arc, and won't have to put up with rushed Bachalo art in a 4th issue with 27 inkers, AND there's also a sweet looking Wolverine & Quentin Quire mini series with gorgeous co-art by Mark Brooks that I don't have to buy?!? Fu$# that! Do you hear me Marvel?!? FU$# THAT! IMMA DROP THIS SHIT!!! MAYBEEEEEEE!!!"

I feel like Hurnslice and WatXM is gonna be like how I was with ASM post-OMD for like a year and a half, heh.

She's appearing in too many places (due to the movie and what not) and not doing anything worthy of notice. Hopefully, Brubaker gets her back on track in Winter Solider.
    Granted, it may be because I'm uh...behind on my reading a bit, but I haven't gotten the feeling that she's in too many places right now...I certainly felt like she was in waaaaay more things in the build up to IM2.

As far as the Bru/Winter Soldier thing, I really, really like her with Bucky/that whole relationship.

There's got to be some hipster anthem that riles them up and gets him pumped.
    Yeah! Like that Uprising song by Muse!
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

"Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP

Why do I get the feeling that you and this title are going to be like that SNL sketch where Kristen Wiig keeps getting up threatening to leave?
    You don't want me to read X-Men. I'm not going to read X-Men. I couldn't. I wouldn't know what to read. ...X-Men.

(that and the Kathy Lee skits are the only two I can handle any more)
    That is the Hurnslice I've come to know. Slightly confused but armed to the teeth and willing to eff you up! - RedRonin

She's appearing in too many places (due to the movie and what not) and not doing anything worthy of notice. Hopefully, Brubaker gets her back on track in Winter Solider.
    She is pretty awesome in Ellis' last SA. That one is crazy.
    That is the Hurnslice I've come to know. Slightly confused but armed to the teeth and willing to eff you up! - RedRonin

Quote Originally Posted by bebopeva88 View Post
    I feel like Hurnslice and WatXM is gonna be like how I was with ASM post-OMD for like a year and a half, heh.
    Heh, I remember that. I'll make peace with it long before that.

i hope

"Now I get sweet Nick Bradshaw art for an arc, and won't have to put up with rushed Bachalo art in a 4th issue with 27 inkers, AND there's also a sweet looking Wolverine & Quentin Quire mini series with gorgeous co-art by Mark Brooks that I don't have to buy?!? Fu$# that! Do you hear me Marvel?!? FU$# THAT! IMMA DROP THIS SHIT!!! MAYBEEEEEEE!!!"

Except Hurnslice doesn't have to deal with Guggenheim.

Granted, it may be because I'm uh...behind on my reading a bit, but I haven't gotten the feeling that she's in too many places right now...I certainly felt like she was in waaaaay more things in the build up to IM2.
    That's when it started.

As far as the Bru/Winter Soldier thing, I really, really like her with Bucky/that whole relationship.
    I like it too. Which is why I don't want to hate her.

Yeah! Like that Uprising song by Muse!
    Nah. That song is too cool for hipsters. It'll probably be some shitty slow son like Arcade Fire's Sprawl II.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

Quote Originally Posted by Hurnslice View Post
    You don't want me to read X-Men. I'm not going to read X-Men. I couldn't. I wouldn't know what to read. ...X-Men.

(that and the Kathy Lee skits are the only two I can handle any more)
    I haven't watched a new episode in years. I've caught individual skits online, but not a whole show. So I've never burned out, got tired, or hated anyone on the show since I stopped watching. Which was probably right before Wiig was a full cast member.

I'm excited to read Ellis' SA, but bummed that he mainly focused on Rogers, Moon Knight, and the chicks. Basically, where was my Ellis O'Grady issue Marvel!?!?

I'm excited to read Ellis' SA, but bummed that he mainly focused on Rogers, Moon Knight, and the chicks. Basically, where was my Ellis O'Grady issue Marvel!?!?
    I really want that too. But it might have gone to far into Nextwave territory (which is almost where it is with big time players and no Dirk Anger). And now I've forgotten what my original argument was going to be.

Curse you non-Ant-Man writting Ellis!

Marvel!?!? Ellis doesn't like O'Grady.
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

Ban #1 for N*** reference.

Ban #2 for insanity.
    I evoke the Kerny "Chew Exemption" provision and Scottish law.

And I'm not crazy..i am sane in an insane world. Or so the little trolls in my prescription bottles tell me.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Yeah, but Ellis can make anyone interesting...if he gives half a hoot.

I can't get excited about the SA line up of SS, Moon Knight, Beast, Black Widow & Valkyrie...but you gotta hand it to Ellis, when he knows how to line-up artists.

The Samnee Hellboy, re-inforced by Samnee's DD, makes me think that the DD monthly book could use Samnee as co-artist with Paolo Rivera.
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

Except Hurnslice doesn't have to deal with Guggenheim.
    Or Gale. Remember Gale, Kernel?

Nah. That song is too cool for hipsters. It'll probably be some shitty slow son like Arcade Fire's Sprawl II.
    Beautifully melancholic songs about living in the sprawl and wanting to get away from it are not suitable for riling people up for a (one-sided) fight! Heresy!
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    I evoke the Kerny "Chew Exemption" provision and Scottish law.
    No one is exempt from scorn and derision, particularly if they're Chew fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Sleeper View Post
    The Samnee Hellboy, re-inforced by Samnee's DD, makes me think that the DD monthly book could use Samnee as co-artist with Paolo Rivera.
    I guess if Bendis gets his grubby paws off of him, it could happen, since Marcos Martin is off of the title.

I guess if Bendis gets his grubby paws off of him, it could happen, since Marcos Martin is off of the title.
    Bendis is working with Samnee on something?
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy