Page 52 of 90 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

That's pretty much all she wrote for Williams. He isn't coming back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sHayden View Post
    That's just ridiculous. Way to look like a bunch of undisciplined fools Detroit. They look good, they make the playoffs, but they still do a lot of stupid stuff.
    No class Detroit

My give a damn's busted. KevinTBrown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemold View Post
    No class Detroit
    They don't know how to deal with success there... it's been a decade or two.
    The floggings will continue until morale improves. ~ anonymous

Everybody has a right to have an opinion, no matter how wrong they might be.

Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives. ~ John Stuart Mill

Five, actually.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yeah the Saints offense is basically what brings them to the dance really. In all I think in 2009 , Williams just had to make that defense decent to try and hold teams under 20 points at least. Shame it was due to the whole shitty bounties he offered.
    I doubt that the bounties were a big part of it which makes it an even stupider play by him. As much as I'd love to credit the bounties and injuries that Favre withstood in that championship game to the Vikes' loss, all the turnovers (even by non-Favre Vikes) and the stupid 12-man penalty on the play before the interception had a huge role as well. Take away any of those turnovers or that penalty and Favre doesn't have to throw a pick trying to avoid having to limp forward a few yards for Longwell.

Japan's #1 Psycho Girl JDogindy's Avatar

Nah, the Saints' run in 2009 was in large part due to the fact that they did have a good defense, plus they benefited from both opposing team's mistakes and the ability to confuse them (see: second-half onside kick).

However, the whole "bounty" thing is most definately going to have people second-guess that, and Williams did himself no favors with that rant about proverbial decapitation and whatnot.

In the meantime, Pagano's bringing in one of his favorites. It's not Reed or Lewis, but Brandon McKinney is going to help make that transition to a 3-4 defense a bit easier.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

NFL News.....

Warren Sapp filed the most comical bankruptcy filing in years. And clearly shows that being a dumb ass who buys a shitload of Jordan shoes will now be his legacy.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/77...7-million-debt

The fact he owns 240+ pairs of shoes makes you either laugh your ass off or pity Sapp for being a dumb ass.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

I read that this morning....

dummy...well he did go to Miami so it's not all that surprising
    Support your local roller derby league

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

The Seattle Seahawks made some free agent signings over the past few days. One of the more intriguing ones is former Arizona Cardinal, and USC Trojan guard Deuce Lutui, who will be reunited with Pete Carroll in Seattle.

Remember last year, when the Bengals signed him for a few hours, and then Lutui failed a team physical due to being overweight, leading him to scramble back to Arizona in a backup role to Rex Hadnot all year? Well, Lutui lives in Mesa, and the local media was reporting his weight is still an issue. As in, he was playing at about 360 lb. last year, and currently, they estimate his weight is in the 420-450 lb. range. Carroll's not known for being a disciplinarian, so hopefully the Seahawks' training staff have a hard*** somewhere in there to get him to drop about 75 pounds or so in the next 4 months.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The Seattle Seahawks made some free agent signings over the past few days. One of the more intriguing ones is former Arizona Cardinal, and USC Trojan guard Deuce Lutui, who will be reunited with Pete Carroll in Seattle.

Remember last year, when the Bengals signed him for a few hours, and then Lutui failed a team physical due to being overweight, leading him to scramble back to Arizona in a backup role to Rex Hadnot all year? Well, Lutui lives in Mesa, and the local media was reporting his weight is still an issue. As in, he was playing at about 360 lb. last year, and currently, they estimate his weight is in the 420-450 lb. range. Carroll's not known for being a disciplinarian, so hopefully the Seahawks' training staff have a hard*** somewhere in there to get him to drop about 75 pounds or so in the next 4 months.
    I'd think the idea is he comes in at 380-400 pounds. Because the odds he can drop so much weight is hard. I remember 2-3 seasons ago when Todd Haley became the Chiefs head coach. 2-3 players he put on diets and told them to drop some weight before the start of the season. Dwayne Bowe dropped 10-15 pounds. But he had Brandon Albert drop 20-25 pounds .

Albert claimed it was the toughest thing he did. That he loved cheese steaks and was trying to adjust eating salads. I feel for Lutui , because your that big a guy and your supposed to be big to be a OT/OG at that position. But its hard to back away from the table at times.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

NFL News.....

Warren Sapp filed the most comical bankruptcy filing in years. And clearly shows that being a dumb ass who buys a shitload of Jordan shoes will now be his legacy.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/77...7-million-debt

The fact he owns 240+ pairs of shoes makes you either laugh your ass off or pity Sapp for being a dumb ass.

And I'm sure that he "lost" his Super Bowl and National Championship rings. Yeah, he lost them right into a friend's safety deposit box.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    And I'm sure that he "lost" his Super Bowl and National Championship rings. Yeah, he lost them right into a friend's safety deposit box.
    How do you even lose a Superbowl ring anyway? That's kinda something you'd want to keep up with, don't ya think Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    Nah, he lost em to an episode of Pawn Stars.

Demaryius Thomas says what we really all knew about Tebow. The young WR claims he won't miss him due to how he played at times. What made me chuckle was how some players got irked at the whole Tebow Time nonsense and Thomas says , "Without the defense , there wouldn't be Tebow Time."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/78...miss-tim-tebow

Demaryius Thomas says what we really all knew about Tebow. The young WR claims he won't miss him due to how he played at times. What made me chuckle was how some players got irked at the whole Tebow Time nonsense and Thomas says , "Without the defense , there wouldn't be Tebow Time."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/78...miss-tim-tebow
    Champ should teach the young wideout how to take the high road. The kid has been well-spoken in interviews I have seen but he was also singing praise of Tim earlier in the season. This comes across as another wideout diva moment.