I've been keeping details low outside of the artist and a short preview so as not to spoil anything, but I do have plans to fill out the book as much as possible. I'm trying to get some extra concept art from various artists, and such.
Here are my goals:
- Professional quality hardcover / softcover editions
- Full color cover / dust jacket in high gloss laminate on the HC versions
- Gloss enamel paper pages, if possible
- The book will be B&W (I wanted a full color rendition done, but that's really expensive).
- Art gallery and concept pages, possibly a 'behind the scenes documentary' of the comic/story process.
- Page format will be 8x10 for the hardcover/LE, and the mass run will be 8.5x11 probably.
- Estimating about 200 pages, possibly more depending on what I can cram in there. The story itself is 153 pages.
- Bonus Extras will be included with the Munition Edition, which will be limited to no more than 250 copies.
The reason I decided against full color is because each book will end up costing more than triple the price of B&W each to print (due to full color printing costs). If future/other prints happen, it'll likely be perfect-bound softcover only. I might have additional different covers for the first two runs, but alternate covers are more expensive and I hate passing my costs off onto buyers, so we'll see.