Page 238 of 379 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 5684

Double Ultra Spoiler: Ten Ten gets it instead. No one will ever notice.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Actually, I would've found it hilarious if the Ten-Tails got Orochimaru's arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    I don't care if they show it or not, but if Orochimaru gets his arms back then Kurama better have a huge power up.
    I think it should still be inside the 4th, .... That could possible be the next arch dealing with the 4th Hokage gone mad in belly of the death god, with yang of Kurama in his head
    Last edited by Xaos; 02-03-2013 at 05:27 AM.

Konoha has some shitty security. Because not can infamous missing-nin walk around town without harassment (Itachi and Kisame), but they leave powerful items out in the open for anyone to take. First off, they leave a wall of powerful Uzumaki masks, including one that can summon the death god himself and let you steal souls back from him, in an abandoned building outside Konoha's wall. Not even so much as a locked door.

And before that, there was the Forbidden Scroll, which Naruto easily stole and was only caught because the Sandaime forgot something. Had the old man not gone back for his boner pills or something, Naruto would have gotten away scot-free.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

The Uzumaki shrine is noted as being far away from Konoha going by Suigetsu's comments. Doubt anyone even knew what and where it was.

And Itachi and Oro are noted as being able to get away with it because they know the countermeasure to Konoha's security. It is the reason why when Pain came the system immediately picked him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    The Uzumaki shrine is noted as being far away from Konoha going by Suigetsu's comments. Doubt anyone even knew what and where it was.

And Itachi and Oro are noted as being able to get away with it because they know the countermeasure to Konoha's security. It is the reason why when Pain came the system immediately picked him up.
    Well, getting in is one thing. Walking around town wearing a straw hat and black cloak with red clouds on it, followed around by a similarly-dressed giant of a man with a large bandaged bundle on his back and only noticed by 3-4 people at best.

And then Orochimaru, Sasuke, Suigetsu, and Juugo managed to walk around Konoha wearing nothing but hooded cloaks, with Sasuke taking his hood off in plain view of the street, which had civilians strolling about unaware of the supermonster about to kill everyone.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Well Kishimoto never seems sure himself whether Konoha is a normal village that just happens to be home to super-soldiers or a secure compound ruled by a military junta and home to one of the most powerful PMC's in the world. I guess this time it's a normal village.
    Dont tell me. . . That man. . . In that place. . . At that time. . . With that jutsu. . . - lol, anime suspense kills me!

Given that all ninja are away, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Given that all ninja are away, yeah.
    I would like to think people in Konoha would remember Orochimaru, considering he's a white-skinned, black-haired man with yellow eyes and slitted pupils. Someone THAT creepy should be impossible to forget.

- C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I would like to think people in Konoha would remember Orochimaru, considering he's a white-skinned, black-haired man with yellow eyes and slitted pupils. Someone THAT creepy should be impossible to forget.
    Dude, it's nighttime, the place is mostly empty, and I am doubting everyone knows Oro's face. Hell, I'm pretty sure the opposite is true.

You'd think people like him, Itachi, or even Kakashi and Gai would be massively well known, but that really doesn't seem to be the case for the general public or even general ninja.

New Naruto.

It's pretty fun seeing the reaction to their being four hokages, and everyone catching up. Even Oro not being a dick and stuff.

Tobirama is not a fan of the Uchiha, necessarily, which I guess isn't in and of itself surprising, although he seems to be alone in that regard. (Sandy did apparently make the order to kill the Uchiha also, it seems.)

At least compared to everyone else. And he seems to be the most hardass of the Hokages.

Their thoughts on the Uchiha are interesting also, also the shit Tobirama seems to get about Edo Tensai and his implication Oro shouldn't be able to use it that easily.

I WANT MORE TOBIRAMA
    Last edited by Miburohunter929; 02-05-2013 at 12:34 AM.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

According to Tobirama, the Sharingan is the power of emo made manifest. And makes you evil. Makes you an EVIL emo.

And we get to hear more about how great Itachi is.

- C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    According to Tobirama, the Sharingan is the power of emo made manifest. And makes you evil. Makes you an EVIL emo.

And we get to hear more about how great Itachi is.
    Hey, if a guy kills a whole bunch of people for me, watch my enemies, and be a total bro about it, I'd be talking about how Aces he was also.

And if it's any consolation, Tobirama isn't exactly singing the praises of the Uchiha, aside from "Well, atleast one of them managed to do something right."

Hell, Shodai himself was like "I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH THEM." but he didn't exactly put up a glowing defense of Tobi's theory.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I now announce Harashima as the First Brokage.

Dude seems like a nice guy.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I now announce Harashima as the First Brokage.

Dude seems like a nice guy.
    Whoever animates this scene needs to have him and Minato high five.