Page 179 of 379 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 5682

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Oh it will be ineffective, no doubt.

Still, dropping a bijuu on anyone is awesome no matter what.

Got to say I really like the tactics the main characters have been using in this fight.
    Unless Killer Bee and Gyuuki get captured because of it.

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but considering they're being dropped on a monster being ridden by Brokedara, it's a definite possibility.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

I wasn't expect to like this chapter soo much. Wow. really good.

o

Okay so just to recap,

Juubi:

Size: Bigger than Kyuubi and Hachibi by a very sizable margin. As in can grab them in his hands big.

Firepower: Can use menacing ball. Tobi is trying not to us too much power, but it can likely dwarf any blast we have seen in the manga so far. going by Sage Naruto's inability to measure his chakra.

Strength: Creates giant shockwaves that expand over miles by swinging its tail. Will likely have better showings in the future.

Durability: Tanks a mountain buster+ like nothing.

Speed: The kicker. The damn thing has super speed. Cross kms and punch you in the face super speed. Nothing that big has a right to be that fast.

And people thought Kyuubi was unfair.
    Last edited by Hazard; 11-20-2012 at 07:47 PM.

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

My favorite tiny thing this issue was the dopey grin that Kurama put on Naruto's face when Kakashi was all " I like it when you talk."
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Okay so just to recap,

Juubi:

Size: Bigger than Kyuubi and Hachibi by a very sizable margin. As in can grab them in his hands big.

Firepower: Can use menacing ball. Tobi is trying not to us too much power, but it can likely dwarf any blast we have seen in the manga so far. going by Sage Naruto's inability to measure his chakra.

Strength: Creates giant shockwaves that expand over miles by swinging its tail. Will likely have better showings in the future.

Durability: Tanks a mountain buster+ like nothing.

Speed: The kicker. The damn thing has super speed. Cross kms and punch you in the face super speed. Nothing that big has a right to be that fast.

And people thought Kyuubi was unfair.
    And the Sage of the Six paths beat this thing on his own. Think about that.

I now kind of want the guy to show up via time travel, beat up Madara (sealing him away) and Obito and then deal with the Juubi all while muttering stuff like: "I put the damn thing inside the moon for a reason you damn punk. Stupid kids and their stupid ridiculous plans that undoes all my work."

Then he disappears.

Transformers Animated fan

I like the thought of Kurama taking charge. He looks like the new captain of team Naruto. Strange as it may seem.

The design of the Juubi is interesting. It's not what I expected, it looks almost alien. Or maybe some sort of weird sea creature.

On another note, it seems Kakashi has mastered discharging items from his Sharingan. That's intreesting. He seems to be getting more powerful quickly.

It was enjoyable for me; its fast paced and action packed. And it's really good to see the Bijuu in action, working hand in hand with their human counterparts. It's nice.

If there's anything that this reminds me of, it's a dragon dance. Where during the Chinese festivities, teams of people would dance in dragon costumes. It reminds me both of the battle between Kaiju and Power Rangers.
    Last edited by flashdisk; 11-21-2012 at 03:24 AM.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    And he did that before sealing the Juubi inside of him, which made him even stronger.

Edit: Upon revision, the blast is bigger than I thought it was. Way bigger.
    Last edited by Hazard; 11-21-2012 at 07:04 AM.

I wasn't expecting the Juubi to look like that, it looks insane. How did the Sage beat something that powerful? It will be am interesting fight to say the least.

Basically shit went down, how are they even going to fight that, I'm thinking Orchimarru comes in, no way you can do Power vs. Power.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Orochimaru is adamant that he *doesn't* come in. He and Sasuke are headed *away* from the war right now.

Madara and Tobi completed the Juubi half-assed, using only the two brother's portion of the Kyuubi chakra and one tentacle worth of Hachibi chakra. There's plenty of room for that to bite them in the ass later.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

I now kind of want the guy to show up via time travel, beat up Madara (sealing him away) and Obito and then deal with the Juubi all while muttering stuff like: "I put the damn thing inside the moon for a reason you damn punk. Stupid kids and their stupid ridiculous plans that undoes all my work."

Then he disappears.
    maybe that's where Orochimaru is going-- to use Edo Tensei on the Sage of the Six Paths-- it wouldn't be a big stretch considering that Kabuto somehow revived the original Madara's body. Oro doesn't seem the kind of felllow who would abide getting upstaged that badly.

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    I'm thinking Orchimarru comes in
    Ya know, I wish someone hadn't beat me to it.

Correcting people when they say stuff is a past time for me after-all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Manga
    Naruto sure does like ramen.
    Quote Originally Posted by People
    I think Naruto hates ramen!
    I mean, I know I just got done arguing for a few pages about subjective interpretations of the manga but when people are like that I just want to feed the discussion machine.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    Ya know, I wish someone hadn't beat me to it.

Correcting people when they say stuff is a past time for me after-all.

I mean, I know I just got done arguing for a few pages about subjective interpretations of the manga but when people are like that I just want to feed the discussion machine.
    I've seen fanfics where Naruto hates ramen. He only eats it because he can't afford anything else.

I've also seen fics where he hates the color orange, and only wears it because he can't afford stereotypically 'ninja-ey' clothes.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Orochimaru is adamant that he *doesn't* come in. He and Sasuke are headed *away* from the war right now.
    The translation from the scan I saw had Orochimaru say: "I have no interest in this war."

That single statement didn't sound very adamant to me. Yeah, he's smart enough to stay away from the nuclear battle going on. But come on, the most powerful forces in the ninja world are nuking it out and he has no interest at all? Maybe if he'd broken into delirious laughter at the mention of the war, or made some very discomforted expression.

Probably late to the aprty, but throwing my chips on the "Sage of the Six Paths" making a reappearance. His death's covered in shadow, Orochimaru/Sasuke are looking for the "person who knows all" and who better for that position than the person who "invented ninjutsu/genjutsu, slew "Cthulu", and passed on his legacy that everyone's been trying to interpret to gain his power?".

The manga would be incredibly anti-climatic if he never appeared. And if they really are looking for the Sage, then their little sidetrip gets tied into the main conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I've also seen fics where he hates the color orange, and only wears it because he can't afford stereotypically 'ninja-ey' clothes.
    ...so bright orange jacket with swirly pattern on the shoulder is less expensive than drab, dark-patterned shirt and pants? XD
    Last edited by Kamina; 11-23-2012 at 05:24 AM.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kamina View Post
    The translation from the scan I saw had Orochimaru say: "I have no interest in this war."

That single statement didn't sound very adamant to me. Yeah, he's smart enough to stay away from the nuclear battle going on. But come on, the most powerful forces in the ninja world are nuking it out and he has no interest at all. He's just biding his time so he can snatch Sasuke.
    He's with Sasuke now. He doesn't need to go into the war to make any snatching attempts. And the last time he tried that he kind of died.

I'm personally sticking to my theory that we'll get a last arc focusing on Sasuke and Orochimaru as the primary antagonists once Madara and Obito have been defeated.