Page 364 of 378 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 5664
    Senior Member HollowKyubi Espada's Avatar

New Chap. is out and all I can say is that Aizen should just move over, Obito is currently the God of trolling.

And I honestly don't understand Kishi, I honestly think that he hates Minato, their is no one else in this manga whose been nerfed/humiliated as much as him.

Ouch, Fourth just got shut down.

"'Tis but a scratch!"
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."
    -The Drunkard Kid, on Evangelion

Quote Originally Posted by yaseen101 View Post
    Hold on, let me get my Geoff Johns cap:

Hmmm, I think a lot of issues with the Kyuubi flashback can be solved if Minato said that it was impossible to seal the beast without sacrificing a life and that Kushina after having the beast already ripped out of her and on the verge of dying was incompatible for a new seal. He can't seal it in himself either because he is the one doing the exchange thus it would be an unfair exchange from the Death God's perspective.

There we go, problem solved. They had no choice but to seal it in Naruto's body.

I actually like the flashback except for the bit with Minato deciding to seal the beast in his son because he didn't want to sacrifice his wife. Until that point, it was the best thing Kishi wrote and it brought me back to reading Naruto. Then I quit again after Tobito came true. Of all the theories that came true, it had to be that one. I was on the verge again after the Itachi vs Kabuto nonsense but that was the final nail in the coffin.
    I agree, that would have solved my problems with the flashback... Well, my problems with Minato. The problems with Obito not simply snatching up the baby and taking it to raise as his own personal Kyuubi-powered weapon until the time came to remove said Kyuubi still stand.

Anyways, unfortunately your solution isn't what we got. What we got was Minato going "I don't want to sacrifice my dying wife, so I'll kill myself and seal the bijuu into my son because there ain't no way I'm actually going to bother sticking around to raise my son."
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Dayum, there goes the Fourth's reputation. That was a beating.

o

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Dayum, there goes the Fourth's reputation. That was a beating.

o
    To be fair, he did about as well as the other Edo Kages did against Six Paths Obito.

Hopefully Madara will lose this and we can move on from his boring boringness.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Huh, so Madara does care about Obito... in a rather twisted way.

The info was interesting. Humans already had physical and spiritual energy. What the Sage did was give them the ability to connect it, creating what we know as chakra.

And Minato knows Senjutsu. Knew it.

As an aside, Madara kicking the arm with the Rasengan into Kakashi is pretty impressive.

And you go, Obito!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Anyways, unfortunately your solution isn't what we got. What we got was Minato going "I don't want to sacrifice my dying wife, so I'll kill myself and seal the bijuu into my son because there ain't no way I'm actually going to bother sticking around to raise my son."
    Dude, how can you not get the Bijuu power balance after all this time?

I actually liked this chapter a bit.

It's nice to know Madara was using Obito, but didn't completely think of him as just expendable zetsu variation 35. It's about time Madara started talking about something that was not just trash talk.

Minato knowing Senjutsu does not surprise me, and I'm glad he's not just going to have a lol powerdrop without kyubbi.

Also, RIP Obito, Madara is clearly about to kill the fuck out of you, unless something miraculous happens.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Naruto's speech jutsu is definitely his most powerful, forget rasengan or tailed beast mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Dude, how can you not get the Bijuu power balance after all this time?
    There's no "bijuu power balance". Except for Kumo and Konoha, villages will let people steal their jinchuuriki without much of a fight, if they're not sending them away themselves.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Wait.

How did Madara hit Gaara and Kakashi with Minato and his arm? Were they behind the sandwall from his perspective? The angle seems off.

Oh well, hopefully this'll lead to a quick loss of juubi power for Madara. He might become less dull that way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    There's no "bijuu power balance". Except for Kumo and Konoha, villages will let people steal their jinchuuriki without much of a fight, if they're not sending them away themselves.
    There is one. It just so happens many people are blind to the big picture.

Because, you know, giant beasts of destruction and all that.
    Last edited by Hazard; 02-19-2014 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburohunter929 View Post
    I actually liked this chapter a bit.

It's nice to know Madara was using Obito, but didn't completely think of him as just expendable zetsu variation 35. It's about time Madara started talking about something that was not just trash talk.

Minato knowing Senjutsu does not surprise me, and I'm glad he's not just going to have a lol powerdrop without kyubbi.

Also, RIP Obito, Madara is clearly about to kill the fuck out of you, unless something miraculous happens.
    Obito still has a Rinnegan and his Mangekyo Sharingan, so he'll at least make a decent fight out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    There is one. It just so happens many people are blind to the big picture.

Because, you know, giant beasts of destruction and all that.
    A deterrent that no one takes into account is not a deterrent.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Obito still has a Rinnegan and his Mangekyo Sharingan, so he'll at least make a decent fight out of it.
    I'm sorta thinking he might have syphoned off a bit of Madara's energy, since he was all dead a moment ago, and suddenly can make a sage staff after stabbing Madara.

..Or he might have made it out of Zetsu, whatever.

Still, Madara has all that, and 9.5/10 of all the Bijju.

Obito literally is kept alive via willpower and Zetsu. I imagine Kamui will be quite helpful for him, but this is fucking Madara here. I'm not sure Kakashi and Garra will be able to help him compete with this.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    A deterrent that no one takes into account is not a deterrent.
    It's not really a deterrent. It's a necessity.

If you are going to war, you don't want to get caught without your Bijuu.