Page 354 of 380 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 5694

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    In the name of all shonen Gods, we have been forsaken. The Destructor is incarnate...

And he HUNGERS!
    Naruto Beam!

Loved that Gattai. There's some serious Gurren Lagann vibes there, though the design is more Mazinger-like.

do the numbers on his head mean anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    do the numbers on his head mean anything?
    From other Forum:

7 - Na(na)
    6 - R(ok)u
    10 - To(u)

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Welp... logically speaking...

spoilers:
    Naruto should be dead right now.
    end of spoilers

I remind Madara to go eat a dick because no one cares about him anymore.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Gaara and Shukakua focused chapter!!!

It was real nice to learn more about Shukaku's past and his former jinchuuriki and to see how Shukaku and Gaara work together.

Seems like Kurama has given Gaara a tip or strategy on how to save the day even with an ending as seemingly bleak as this one.

Go Gaara!

Nice little flashback chapter.

Shukaku's relationship with his former Jinchuuriki was interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Welp... logically speaking...

spoilers:
    Naruto should be dead right now.
    end of spoilers
    Not necessarily. Kushina survived the extraction process; so Naruto should as well.

it was nice to see Gaara helping but why didn't anyone else try to jump in to help Naruto or Bee?

Holy crap, I was right! I wasn't exactly serious about my comment last time, but it seems to be coming true.

So, barring a bullshit Deus Ex Machina, spoilers:
    Naruto's going to die and Sasuke is going to become the new main character.
    end of spoilers But considering this manga...

I wonder what the bullshit Deus Ex Machina is going to be.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Quote Originally Posted by Xaos View Post
    it was nice to see Gaara helping but why didn't anyone else try to jump in to help Naruto or Bee?
    Because everyone not a male member of Team 7/zombified Hokage is useless. The only thing they've really done lately is help pull the bijuu out of Obito... Which doesn't even count as doing anything positive for the good guys, because all that did was make things easier for eat a dick Brokedara.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Not necessarily. Kushina survived the extraction process; so Naruto should as well.
    And she was pretty much left laying lifelessly on the ground slowly dying, only capable of jumping in front of Kurama's claw with Minato to stop him from killing infant Naruto.

Which, if you think about it, shouldn't have stopped his claw at all, considering Kurama is a multistory chakra monster and should be strong enough to easily push a couple of non-superstrong kneeling people the short distance required to kill Naruto.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Senior Member HollowKyubi Espada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Because everyone not a male member of Team 7/zombified Hokage is useless. The only thing they've really done lately is help pull the bijuu out of Obito... Which doesn't even count as doing anything positive for the good guys, because all that did was make things easier for eat a dick Brokedara.

And she was pretty much left laying lifelessly on the ground slowly dying, only capable of jumping in front of Kurama's claw with Minato to stop him from killing infant Naruto.

Which, if you think about it, shouldn't have stopped his claw at all, considering Kurama is a multistory chakra monster and should be strong enough to easily push a couple of non-superstrong kneeling people the short distance required to kill Naruto.

No, Kushina managed to stop full powered Kurama cold with her chakra chains after giving birth in a high stress situation, and having the full beast ripped out of her.

On the other hand Naruto only has half of Kurama, is an Uzumaki. And from how perfect Jin's have been portrayed he should still be keeping some of Kurama's Chakra that he had previously taken during the taming of Kurama/absorbed while in Kushina's womb.

Honestly it'd be an asspull if he didn't survive the extraction.

I'm kinda dissapointed though that Kishi had to resort on plot holes to make Madara a reliable threat, I expected better from him but oh well.

Have to love that Zetsu is the brain of this operation.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

So next chapter Minato gives Naruto the other half of the Nine tails and Obito Give him both his eyes and the the entire army transfer their chakra to him. Then Shikamaru has Ino transfer all the Army's knowledge into Naruto, Then he destroys Madara. Hey at this point it's the only way i can see them win

Quote Originally Posted by Xaos View Post
    So next chapter Minato gives Naruto the other half of the Nine tails and Obito Give him both his eyes and the the entire army transfer their chakra to him. Then Shikamaru has Ino transfer all the Army's knowledge into Naruto, Then he destroys Madara. Hey at this point it's the only way i can see them win
    You forgot the part where Hashirama and Sasuke both give him a hunk of flesh to stick to his body so he gets Uchiha and Senju DNA (because that's how genetics work). Probably be their face flesh, because apparently face flesh is best for getting the genetic abilities from people.
    Last edited by The Dog; 12-26-2013 at 08:11 PM.

- C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Have to love that Zetsu is the brain of this operation.
    Screw fear man, apathy is the mind killer. Madara's swimming in it, so he made Zetsu to do the thinking for him.