Page 303 of 379 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 5684
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Ok chapter.

Coreography and combo-jutsu look nice and that's about it.

So we're now looking back with the kages via Orochimaru. Hopefully the other four will be away already due to Tsunade healing them.

Poor Sai and Juugo.

And damn some of those MiniJuubi are huge.

And new Jutsu. Awesome.

Now it's time for the final form!

Oro is doing something weird on the sidelines. That's potentially dangerous.

So much for Itachi's Sacrifice/Will.

I think Sasuke want's all villages to unite under the leaf and have he himself as Hokage of the entire Ninja world. Maybe that's what he really meant when he said, "I want to be Hokage." It makes the most sense right now. It's not entirely a lie which fits with Sasuke's blunt honesty, as well as his stated plan. Also Onoki kind of hinted at the idea of a unified Shinobi World, but I'm guess he thought Naruto might some how come up with a way for it to work.

I'm also concerned with Sakura's decision to summon Katsuyu, I mean Tsunade could have had Katsuyu bringing the other 4 kages to her for healing in all the time that past since Madara first appeared at his present location but then how could the other 4 kages not have seen Orochimaru approach with his lackeys and not have prepared as best they could for battle? So either Tsunade passed out, and Oro dispatched the other kages, or Tsunade never got the chance to heal them, and Oro is not gloating over her and preparing to heal/kill her. I suppose Orochimaru could have a version of Edo that revives people to look as they did in life so that no one could tell they were Edo but that would be a huge ass pull. Cloning them would take to long I assume not to mention said clones not having the skills/knowledge of the originals even if he wanted to use them as plants for the real kages in order to control each village.

Also Sakura seems to realize something bad is about to happen on the page before last. Look at her single panel deadpan face look. I think Katsuyu left a slug behind with Tsunade is probably relying what it sees to Sakura. She looks like someone who is about to watch someone they know die, right before she herself burst out with whatever emotions should arise.

No this up coming saga is definitely suspenseful.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

I wasn't feeling this chapter that much tbh. Cool combo jutsu between Naruto and Saskue. Watching Sakura was great too. I also enjoyed watching the Kages enjoy Team 7 but for some reason I couldn't fully get into this chapter. My expectations are too high and right now it feels like Kishi is going by the numbers or something. I am starting to predict everything that's coming well except for Oro but that's neither here nor there.

o

Honestly, I'm much more interested in seeing what's going on with Kakashi and Obito.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    Honestly, I'm much more interested in seeing what's going on with Kakashi and Obito.
    Yeah. I'd really like to see what those two are up to right now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So, Sakura had to run into the middle of the battlefield to... summon Katsuya and heal people?
    Yeah, it's a little... I mean... if it has to be done I would rather see Sakura splitting up her summon to heal them than the alternative of Naruto dividing his chakra... again.

Still... it reinforces the notion that these people shouldn't have been in the cage to begin with. They got hurt going up against fodder that Naruto and Sasuke can more or less dance around like they aren't even there.... and now Sakura has to use her abilities to heal those who couldn't really contribute in the first place as the fodder is....... still there.

It's like starting in the negative.... for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Spirit View Post
    Yeah, it's a little... I mean... if it has to be done I would rather see Sakura splitting up her summon to heal them than the alternative of Naruto dividing his chakra... again.

Still... it reinforces the notion that these people shouldn't have been in the cage to begin with. They got hurt going up against fodder that Naruto and Sasuke can more or less dance around like they aren't even there.... and now Sakura has to use her abilities to heal those who couldn't really contribute in the first place as the fodder is....... still there.

It's like starting in the negative.... for no reason.
    They've pretty much been useless this entire battle. Their biggest accomplishments so far are momentarily inconveniencing the monster, hitting Madara once, dying to induce a Heroic BSoD on Naruto, and subsequently forcing Naruto to waste his chakra to keep them alive.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    They've pretty much been useless this entire battle. Their biggest accomplishments so far are momentarily inconveniencing the monster, hitting Madara once, dying to induce a Heroic BSoD on Naruto, and subsequently forcing Naruto to waste his chakra to keep them alive.
    That's a weird way to spell "saving Naruto/Kakashi/Gai/Bee from Obito aimed Jyuubi blasts, saving Naruto from being pincushioned by Mokuton spears, and undercutting Obito's (because no one care's about Madara's) motivation by showing that the Ninja World is not so screwed up as to be beyond repair and that bad things happening doesn't mean that you have to RageQuit and mod the game."

OTOH, it is a valid point that the non-Team Seven members (and Sai) of this final rush were only useful in fighting off the henchmen that Jyuubi created for no apparent reason whatsoever.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

feels like a set-up chapter for something else. my first thought was "man, Orochimaru is gonna do something? hopefully he won't suck or get WTF-pwned Itachi-style again"

hard to believe he's not going to do something horrible/evil to Tsunade.

Calling it here: The 5 Kage show up to the final battle with their faces covered in doodles.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Calling it here: The 5 Kage show up to the final battle with their faces covered in doodles.
    That may be the only possible option that won't really really annoy me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    OTOH, it is a valid point that the non-Team Seven members (and Sai) of this final rush were only useful in fighting off the henchmen that Jyuubi created for no apparent reason whatsoever.
    It created mini-mes because it's actually stuck in Hashirama's jutsu, or it's just too lazy to try.

Transformers Animated fan

So in this chapter we get to see Naruto and Sasuke finally combine their techniques to bring about a far more powerful technique. Sakura was good in showing her ability in remote healing. After all Naruto also supported the ninja army using his chakra cloak, Sakura should be able to do the same. Although I still think she needs more offensive techniques.

It was nice to see them work with their summons again. Could this be the last hurrah after all.

Not much to say though. It seems that Tsunade is getting a bit of help from Orochimaru. Well, that's not bad. Maybe he can use some of Zetsu cells to repair her damaged body.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

unbelievably happy that naruto and saskue combined their nature manipulation. its real impressive that they could hurt the jyuubi at all and im sure if they directed that same attack at the ninja alliance it would've wiped them out.
    Last edited by Taltos; 06-15-2013 at 01:05 PM.
    "Sure, there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious." Alan minter

Senior Member HollowKyubi Espada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taltos View Post
    unbelievably happy that naruto and saskue combined their nature manipulation. its real impressive that they could hurt the jyuubi at all and im sure if they directed that same attack at the ninja alliance it would've wiped them out.
    Doubtful, it doesn't cover enough of an area to take out the alliance nor does it do much to stop a sealing technique from absorbing it. I think it's real power comes from Ametarasu's heat combined with FRS cellular damage capabilities. Which is actually not surprising since we know that FRS can harm Kurama (Battle in Naruto's mind) and that Ametarasu can be devastating for a Bijuu (Gyuki/Killer Bee Vs Sasuke), so a combo attack of supped up versions of both attacks which are further strengthened thanks to the Elemental combo should make it SE against Juubi. I fully expect next chapter for Juubi to either no sell it somehow (Maybe it finally uses its eye?) or to enter its final form.