Page 283 of 379 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 5682
    CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    Who says anything about the series ending because Sasuke when babyface. The author says the manga will probably go on in more than 2.5 years or more.

This manga is pretty much at the supposed end but that doesn't mean the series will end.
    It was a while ago that he said that though. And a weekly manga only has 43-45 chapters a year depending on number of breaks/researches. Think about how long an arc takes in terms of chapters. Even if it takes another year or year and a half to conclude, I think we're still looking at the resolution of the War and an aftermath arc to finish the Naruto vs. Sasuke drama and determine whatever the hell Orochimaru is going to do as the finale of the manga.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

New Naruto.

So, we finally get the deal with Rin, it kinda seemed like even Kakashi wasn't entirely aware.

Wierd stuff with Naruto also, but it's hardly surprising.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Wow, I didn't think i would live to see the day when Obito actually gets over "you killed Rin you bastard!". Well, actually he's still the same emo. Anyway, why did he tell Kakashi the truth after telling the whole story more different. Moreover, why did he do that when he actually knew the truth and knew that Kakashi obviously knew about it, too. Doesn't make so much sense to me. I'm a bit shocked about Obito stating that Kakashi had several chances to kill him. That most likely makes him feel a bit.. weak. On the other hand, with his eye having the same power he's the one that might actually kill him, but i guess we're at the point where Hashirama DNA makes a glorious return and provides Obito with super high speed regeneration.

And Madara takes a leave again because he is bored? Does that guy ever finish a job? He probably let's the 10 tails stay and go on a rampage. This could actually mean, that the alliance won't see Sasuke fight on their side.. I guess the Kage's are splitting up then. Fourth&Third will support the fight against 10 tails (maybe even Orochimaru), Sasuke, First&Second will deal with Madara.

Also I wonder if there was any meaning of the 10 tails seeing the Sage of the Sixth Path in naruto for a spilt second.
    Last edited by Primemao; 05-07-2013 at 11:56 PM.

The last half of that chapter thawed a hole in my cold heart.

I remember the anime providing filler for the Three-Tails. It was just wandering around unchecked. Not sure if this explanation actually fits with what Tsunade said happened to it in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    By the same logic, being an Uchiha makes you better at being a Senju than a Senju, seeing as both combine into the Rinnegan.
    Being a Senju grants access to the Rinnegan, and your DNA (or at least Hashirama's) has massive regenerative properties. Having Senju DNA still sounds better. No best friend-killing involved. Just a really, really shady eye surgeon...
    Last edited by Kamina; 05-08-2013 at 03:56 AM.

Transformers Animated fan

It's nice to see more about Rin. As much as I hate to admit it, the death of a hero has more emotional weight to me than that of a stranger. It seems that in her life she had a single minded attitude to protect the village. Although, I have to disagree with her actions considering her teacher; the 4th is one of the best master of seals around.

I also liked the image of seeing Obito impale himself on the Raikiri. I liked how it reflected what happened to Rin. I liked how it reflected the incident that somewhat ripped the heart out of Obito figuratively as well as literally.

I liked how Obito even now shows such singlemindedness as well. When he mentions that he is unable to feel pain, I think he meant both emotionally and physically. He seems to have become desensitized to all types of emotions, fear, anger sorrow. Maybe his life of violence brought that about. Maybe it's the frustration from being unable to feel anything that made him impale himself on that raikiri.

I liked the pacing of this chapter. This chapter brought out the most emotion for me. There's nothing like seeing a person impale himself and walk around with a bloody hole on his chest to wake someone up from stupor.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

"What? You think I'm doing this whole thing because of you and Rin? Man, do you have it wrong. You think I don't know what happened there?"

Thank you, Obito.

Also, Senjuu cells are dead useful.

And Naruto saves everyone. Called it!

Nice durability feat for Susanoo and for Naruto.

And Juubi is actually taking notice of Naruto now. The thing looks like it's even busting out some hand signs. That's not good.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Be like if, at the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, if instead of Harry battling Voldemort, Hagrid suddenly came in and they fought instead.
    I bet that sounded way less cool in your head

Rowling probably could've pulled it off somehow, too...
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."
    -The Drunkard Kid, on Evangelion

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

So, how big is that... cataclysmic event I guess we can call it, that the Juubi pulled off there?

I wonder how much of Obito's original body still remains and how much is just a big old Zetsu-body.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    So, how big is that... cataclysmic event I guess we can call it, that the Juubi pulled off there
    Very.

We already saw the crater they were fighting in compared to the mountain busters the Bijuu threw earlier.

This storm/hurricane thing was bigger.

Gee, Kishi thanks for pointing out all the subtle parallels between Obito and Naruto. I would have totally missed them if not for that!

Liked Madara this chapter.

"Yeah, Kid you had your five minutes, but now I have better things to do."
    "I checked the abandoned warehouse, only to find it abandoned..."

Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    Gee, Kishi thanks for pointing out all the subtle parallels between Obito and Naruto. I would have totally missed them if not for that!
    Well, people totally missed Obito's not-so subtle motivation.

A thing you learn about writing, is that being totally in your face about certain things can be better than the opposite, because the stuff you initially assumed the readers will get right away ends up not being so.

That and it works for the dialogue between these two.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Very.

We already saw the crater they were fighting in compared to the mountain busters the Bijuu threw earlier.

This storm/hurricane thing was bigger.
    So how strong should we say that it is? It's not blowing up mountains or anything like that and all the previous explosions have pretty much cleared the area of anything that could be blown up for a proper indication.

I'm still not sure what Obito was going on about. The most I understood is that since world doesn't work the way he'd like it must be fake world. Or something. He's bona fide insane.
    "I checked the abandoned warehouse, only to find it abandoned..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    So how strong should we say that it is? It's not blowing up mountains or anything like that and all the previous explosions have pretty much cleared the area of anything that could be blown up for a proper indication.
    Honestly? I am going to say it is above mountain busting. Fuck, those tornadoes looked like they could break a mountain in half.

As far as destructive power goes, it is bound to have less than what bijuu bomb of that same size would have, but the thing is wrecking such a large area that it has to be above mountain busting.

As a sidenote, when the Gedo Mazo used what I assume was his version of that attack he wrecked the Mountain Sandwich (Which is not mountain sized but is still a lot of rock), and that was just lightning.

Sidenote 2: I just noticed but it is also flooding the place and with lightning come down from above... well damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    I'm still not sure what Obito was going on about. The most I understood is that since world doesn't work the way he'd like it must be fake world. Or something. He's bona fide insane.
    See? You have to be in your face sometimes.
    Last edited by Hazard; 05-08-2013 at 07:59 AM.