Page 240 of 380 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 5686

This all goes back to what i was saying before, okay they are there to answer questions, but more importantly on another thread, someone asked "Who should die next." I said, "Sasuke should kill Sakura, so as to see he always had love, and thus had a reason to step out of the darkness." this whole revelation about the Uchiha having to strong a tie to their emotions, especially love that when broken creates a more powerful hatred and thus giving them more power in terms of their special eye jutsu is so annoying and obvious now. I don't know where Sasuke is going in terms of his reasoning, but the explanation Tobirama gives about the Uchiha and their eye jutsu is spot on in terms of what it means to be a Uchiha. Now my question is why didn't Tobirama just try to find away to keep such things such as lose minimum amongst the Uchiha, I mean surely he realized that by giving them this huge responsibility that they would eventually come to suspect its true purpose, or even that by putting them all in one place they'd come to resent their place in the village?
    I mean in all honesty the village was stronger for having the Uchiha than not, so trying to appease a still whole old ninja clan with tremendous power sounds like a fair better proposition than trying to eliminate them and have the village lose one of its strongest defensive/offensive powers.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    I love him.

o
    In my opinion they did that to make him match more close to Naruto so that the similarities between the greatest of Hokages and Naruto are more apparent. Like how Tobi said he saw Hashirama in Naruto, and Madara in Sasuke.
    Last edited by Kage Kisaragi; 02-05-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    In my opinion they did that to make him match more close to Naruto so that the similarities between the greatest of Hokages and Naruto are more apparent. Like how Tobirama said he saw Hashirama in Naruto, and Madara in Sasuke.
    You mean Tobi, not Tobirama.

I don't think the latter is even aware of Naruto as a concept.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Bad stuff:
    - More Itachi-wank.
    Greatness never dies Dark, understand this truth and you will be free.

The First...... I'm a little disappointed. Feels like zero division all over again.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Spirit View Post
    The First...... I'm a little disappointed. Feels like zero division all over again.
    Wouldn't be a Holy Spirit post without a melancholic longing for the conventional.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Your Hero's Favorite Hero Jay Dogg's Avatar

I love how Hashirama pretty much have Naruto's personality...great chapter lol.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Greatness never dies Dark, understand this truth and you will be free.
    You should really stop using the evil smilely along with pretentious suggestions. It just doesn't look well.

Edit: Look, I just don't like Itachi. Deal with it.
    What? You mean that Hashirama actually having an engaging and lively personality that goes beyond stoic badass is a bad thing? How?
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 02-05-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

ironically, i actually read a fic the predicted tobirama's uchiha hate. however,in that he was the funy one and hashirama was the straight man

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Huh. I just started questioning why the First Hokage's cells are so hardy. Is he immortal or something?

You should really stop using the evil smilely along with pretentious suggestions. It just doesn't look well.
    Oh.... that's fine.

I'm just in an unusually playful mood right now. *poke* *poke* Don't be mad.
    Edit: Look, I just don't like Itachi. Deal with it.
    I'm just teasing... but if you really don't like it I'll stop. Pinky swear.
    What? You mean that Hashirama actually having an engaging and lively personality that goes beyond stoic badass is a bad thing? How?
    Being engaging and lively is fine.... that's the Fourth in my opinion.

The First is just........ he's too over the top with it. I need him to turn it down a notch or three.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Yeah...Itachi was cool and all, but layering "Wisdom of a Kage when he was 7 years old" on top of everything else is just...

I mean, Gary Stu avoids this guy at parties.
    Madara: I thought I was the greatest of all Uchihas... Until I met Itachi. He is smarter, stronger, wiser, and all-around better than me in every way. I wish I was half the Uchiha-no, half the MAN he was.

Naruto: I know! He's so awesome I started an "Itachi Uchiha is Awesome" fanclub.

Madara: Can I join?!

Naruto: Of course!

Madara: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

On Vacation

Tobirama was so badass. A younger brother talking down an older brother. lol I knew the 2nd hokage would be my favorite. the guy just gets it. He understands why he does is wrong sometimes but he doesn't back down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Dogg View Post
    I love how Hashirama pretty much have Naruto's personality...great chapter lol.
    He reminds me of Goku, or more recently Gildartz from FT.
    Soap Operus

"Gendou is probably the least whiny, but... well, let's just say that his reaction was probably not quite as healthy as a good whine."
    -The Drunkard Kid, on Evangelion

Quote Originally Posted by Miburohunter929 View Post
    You mean Tobi, not Tobirama.

I don't think the latter is even aware of Naruto as a concept.
    so long as you know what i meant, lol, yeah that was typo on my part.

I love how the first thing the First says when informed his Grand Daughter is Hokage was to ask if the village was still standing.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link