Page 237 of 380 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 5686

I don't know if it's its been mentioned before, but I just realized, The Leaf Village has a really sucky method of training new ninjas. Look at all the super powerful badass ninja's from the leaf who take on a group of three ninja.

1st and 2nd, they have the 3rd a super awesome good ninja and Danzo a super awesome evil ninja and I guess another ninja don't really remember from the flashback
    3rd: Jiraiya, Orichimaru and Tsunade. 1 super awesome good ninja 1 super awesome evil ninja and Tsunade.
    Jiraiya: Pein, and his two side kicks and Naruto. 1 super awesome evil ninja and 1 super awesome good ninja
    4th: Kakashi, Obito, Rin 1 super awesome good ninja and 1 super awesome evil ninja.

Just gotta hope if naruto never gets a team of Genin to train.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I don't know if it's its been mentioned before, but I just realized, The Leaf Village has a really sucky method of training new ninjas. Look at all the super powerful badass ninja's from the leaf who take on a group of three ninja.

1st and 2nd, they have the 3rd a super awesome good ninja and Danzo a super awesome evil ninja and I guess another ninja don't really remember from the flashback
    3rd: Jiraiya, Orichimaru and Tsunade. 1 super awesome good ninja 1 super awesome evil ninja and Tsunade.
    Jiraiya: Pein, and his two side kicks and Naruto. 1 super awesome evil ninja and 1 super awesome good ninja
    4th: Kakashi, Obito, Rin 1 super awesome good ninja and 1 super awesome evil ninja.

Just gotta hope if naruto never gets a team of Genin to train.
    That's only Team 7. Which I guess means Jiraiya called the Rain orphans "Team 7" while training them.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Jiraiya also trained the 4th, and Yahiko was apparently a good guy and presumably powerful. Also, whoever the 4th's teammates were. Kushina was also in that generation.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

Is it just me, or does this chapter seem like Kishimoto's getting ideas from fanfics?
    It has been the case for years now sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    He can just pluck the eyes out and find a way to integrate them to his body. They're fully upgraded anyway.

And since he has a Zetsu body, he also has Senju cells so he might get a free Rinnegan out of it!

Also, while the bodies die every three years, I'm fairly sure he can switch without waiting three years. Or maybe that was mentioned and I forgot over the years.
    Having the full evolved eyes or not, if your not a uchiha using the sharingan is taxing.. hence Oro wanted a Uchiha body. Im more interested in whether or not this confirms Sasuke having Hashirama cells since Tobi implanted those Zetsu clones in him.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    Having the full evolved eyes or not, if your not a uchiha using the sharingan is taxing.. hence Oro wanted a Uchiha body. Im more interested in whether or not this confirms Sasuke having Hashirama cells since Tobi implanted those Zetsu clones in him.
    On that note, shouldn't Kakashi be, at the very least, exhibiting some signs of impending blindness. I mean Sasuke got his Mangekyō Sharingan and it seems like almost immediately he started showing signs of blindness. Granted, he was using his quite a lot with his fight with the Kages and Danzo. But how many years has Kakashi had his(Obito's) Mangekyō Sharingan and not shown any signs of blindness. I know Kakashi didn't know he had the Mangekyō Sharingan until sometime during or after the timeskip, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    On that note, shouldn't Kakashi be, at the very least, exhibiting some signs of impending blindness.

But how many years has Kakashi had his(Obito's) Mangekyō Sharingan and not shown any signs of blindness. I know Kakashi didn't know he had the Mangekyō Sharingan until sometime during or after the timeskip, but still.
    I don't think the concept of the Mangekyo was in Kishimoto's mind around the time Kakashi was introduced into the plot. The same as Tobi not kidnapping Naruto - the concept of blindness just wasn't there yet, nor did the Sharingan seem powerful enough that it needed such a weakness.

I think the blindness came from using the Mangekyou, not just having it. Kakashi only had it activate when he killed Rin, but he never used it himself until just before Shippuden, which is when he realized that Itachi must be going blind from it. Also, he spends 99% of his time with his Sharingan covered, so going blind in that eye would probably only be mildly annoying in most of his fights, though it would seal off his move stealing and Chidori aiming, as well as probably his Kamui aiming.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Hmm. If Orochimaru made a clone of current Sasuke, would said clone have the EMS?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Hmm. If Orochimaru made a clone of current Sasuke, would said clone have the EMS?
    I would say yes, while not the same principle we know that Madara swapped eyes with his brother to get EMS, said eyes eventually evolved into Rinningan, after being revived as a Zombie with Edo Tensei Madara reveals he has EMS and Rinningan. So a current same of Sasuke DNA should at least make a clone with the EMS.

After releasing the 4 previous Hokages, where is the Nine Tails Yang Chakra? I thought maybe Sasuke might get it and hence have a new powerup to match Naruto's.
    Last edited by Kage Kisaragi; 01-31-2013 at 08:48 PM.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I think the blindness came from using the Mangekyou, not just having it. Kakashi only had it activate when he killed Rin, but he never used it himself until just before Shippuden, which is when he realized that Itachi must be going blind from it. Also, he spends 99% of his time with his Sharingan covered, so going blind in that eye would probably only be mildly annoying in most of his fights, though it would seal off his move stealing and Chidori aiming, as well as probably his Kamui aiming.
    Pretty much. Having MS doesn't take your eyesight, using it does. Hence why it is only after Kakashi awakens it that he deduces Itachi's eyesight is going bad. The same thing is happening to him.

After releasing the 4 previous Hokages, where is the Nine Tails Yang Chakra? I thought maybe Sasuke might get it and hence have a new powerup to match Naruto's.
    Didn't it get returned to Naruto/Kurama?
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Didn't it get returned to Naruto/Kurama?
    if it did they didn't show it.

if it did they didn't show it.
    I don't care if they show it or not, but if Orochimaru gets his arms back then Kurama better have a huge power up.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    I don't care if they show it or not, but if Orochimaru gets his arms back then Kurama better have a huge power up.
    \

Spoiler: The Ten-Tails gets it instead. Game over.