Page 231 of 379 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 5684

That doesn't seem very likely.

Most likely, he'd have thought "Called it.".
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Over at the anime the beautifully animated fillers are over and we return to averagely animated cannon material.

Which is good because we're finall at my favourite part of the war. Zombie-kage battles FTW!
    I thought I was the only one to notice that.

New Chapter.

Well...I guess we get to see Madara look surprised, for those of you who are into that...

And Lee finally did something cool, even if it will always have an asterisk.

I did find the powerup scene to be pretty cool also.

And...I didn't quite realize how much of Obito was Zetsu goo.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

New chapter is out.

HOLY CRAP! The good guys are finally making some headway! All it took was a kyuubi-powered ninja army.

But just as things are getting awesome Sasuke shows up. I really hope whatever he does won't interfere with the current battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    New chapter is out.

HOLY CRAP! The good guys are finally making some headway! All it took was a kyuubi-powered ninja army.

But just as things are getting awesome Sasuke shows up. I really hope whatever he does won't interfere with the current battle.
    I'm more interested in what the fuck Sasuke is up to, than the Kyuubi army myself, to be honest.

But, I don't want 500 chapters of Sasuke, while I wonder if Naruto got "NOT WELL'D" like the Kages.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Whoa be careful there Madara, you opened your eyes slightly more than usual. That almost count as a genuine emotion, we wouldn't want you to strain yourself or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburohunter929 View Post
    I'm more interested in what the fuck Sasuke is up to, than the Kyuubi army myself, to be honest.
    To be honest this whole kyuubi empowerment thing and the kyuubi's new personality is pretty meh for me overall.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Whoa be careful there Madara, you opened your eyes slightly more than usual. That almost count as a genuine emotion, we wouldn't want you to strain yourself or something.

To be honest this whole kyuubi empowerment thing and the kyuubi's new personality is pretty meh for me overall.
    I wasn't thrilled with the whole Kyubbi 180, but I could write that off as Kyubbi being a dick to people, because as far as he is aware, people have always been dicks to him.

So, Naruto not really being a dick worked fine to win Kyubbi over.

It's an effort of will in someways to not find UNLIMITED KYUBBI ARMY WORK not cringe inducing.

Really, we're whining about Madara, while Naruto does things like like give Kakashi unlimited Kamui big enough to toss Hachibi, and that was the shitty version of the technique he is using now, and he doesn't even seem slightly bothered by the exertion, and now the whole army has the same powerup.
    Last edited by Miburohunter929; 01-23-2013 at 12:10 AM.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Wow. Never thought I'd see the day where two exclamation marks appear above Madara's head.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by nervmeister View Post
    Wow. Never thought I'd see the day where two exclamation marks appear above Madara's head.
    I never expected Lee to kick the guy in half.

I mean, of all the people on my list, Lee wasn't on it.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

If Lee's going to live up to Mr. Morning Peacock himself, this is a good way to start.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Transformers Animated fan

I again, really enjoyed the chapter.

There's again more information about Naruto's skill. Whatever he's doing to help the ninja army, seems to take a lot of skill and because he lived with Kurama for so long. It's a product of all the choices he's made and the time and effort he had invested. Not everyone is selfless enough, trusting enough and courageous enough to share his or her power. But Naruto, to me shows that he's both trusting, selfless and courageous. I would say that Naruto was again spectacular in this chapter.

I think it's also a product of Minato's and Shikaku's efforts. I don't know how he predicted that this scenario, but the ability increase the fighting power(and possibly health) of one's available army is a very nice ability. And something that can quickly turn the tide of battle.

And I am quite glad that Lee was able to jump into the battle. I also enjoyed his memory of Neji; which revealed how their relationship grew and matured. He was amazing. I guess he should be considered as Neji's main rival. It was amazing to see him kick Madara.

And it was great to see that Hinata still had Naruto's back. She practically reset his arm in mid jump. She's a spectacular girl.

And another thing, it's interesting that Obito and Madara just lost their direct connection(via tendril) with the Jyuubi. I think they're in big trouble now.
    Hopefully Obito and Madara don't go out without a fight. Whatever they do, I'm hoping they are still able to show off how deadly and brutal they can be. They should be the Joker to Naruto's batman, imo. I'm still hoping that by the end of this both sides would have torn every muscle fiber in the attempt to gain victory. Whatever is to come, I'm hoping for more emotion, more blood sweat and tears, and don't forget broken bones. It's time for them to expend all their physical, mental and emotional strength.

This is after all the epic event, the main event and the fight of the year. I am truly excited for the next chapters.
    Last edited by flashdisk; 01-23-2013 at 04:42 AM.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

It is a foolish man who underestimates Rock Lee.

"BRING ME THE MAN WHO HAS KILLED MY RIVAL! I SHALL FEAST UPON HIM WITH MY FISTS!"
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Looks like someone didn't keep his eye on the birdie.

Raditz would be proud.

One sentence will suffice. Don't mess with Rock Lee.

o

Really, we're whining about Madara, while Naruto does things like like give Kakashi unlimited Kamui big enough to toss Hachibi, and that was the shitty version of the technique he is using now, and he doesn't even seem slightly bothered by the exertion, and now the whole army has the same powerup.
    Oh, it's an asspull, but it's a NECESSARY asspull, considering they're fighting a guy capable of casually curbstomping 5 kages. And he's currently riding a monster capable of blitzing the Kyuubi, make it RAIN giant death spikes, and fire bijuudama that could wipe the entire assembled army out and then some in a single shot should Madara choose.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia