Page 228 of 379 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 5683
  1. #3406
    Eleventh Reincarnation Siriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51,013

    Default

    Madara, do you even have emotions aside from calm smugness and mild annoyance?

    This is supposed to be a bad development for you. You could at least like...act surprised or angry or something.

    It's the final battle to determine the fate of the ninja world and you're kind of ruining the mood by giving absolutely no fucks.

    Seriously, he looks like he's falling asleep. It's hilarious compared to everyone else.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

  2. #3407
    Honeru! Miburohunter929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Betwixt and Between
    Posts
    17,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Madara, do you even have emotions aside from calm smugness and mild annoyance?

    This is supposed to be a bad development for you. You could at least like...act surprised or angry or something.

    It's the final battle to determine the fate of the ninja world and you're kind of ruining the mood by giving absolutely no fucks.

    Seriously, he looks like he's falling asleep. It's hilarious compared to everyone else.
    I am more amused by Shikaku than anything else.

    Although Madara being sorta like "Eh. Well. That's something." is amusing.

    But to be fair to him, I guess since he's using God as a pokemon, he's not too concerned about a much weaker piece of god making pieces much weaker than god less weaker than they were before.

    Of course, all that shit adds up, but it's Madara. He could use the challenge.

    Also, Lee bro'd out, and I half expect Naruto to start using Spiral Power.

    Neji. ;_;

    ...I wonder how annoyed Sasuke is that Narutos powerlevel is clearly over 900 now, btw...And that is a nifty new skill, I have to admit, for Naruto.

    Also, when the fuck will Kakashi stop dicking about and be like "Okay, Naruto..I kinda killed our best friend, and that's why Obito is so pissed."

    I mean, I know it's not easy for him, and he's clearly deeply regretful and ashamed, but I kinda would think Naruto might kinda find that worth knowing, giving Obito just started yelling about living on in hearts and curses.

    Kakashi is clearly getting close to spilling the beans, but he was sorta skirting around the issue with that whole 'protect comrades' thing.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

  3. #3408
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,556

    Default

    I'd edit that. We are not allowed to post links to scan site.

    Also, finally got a better translation.

    We finally get to see Lee's reaction and Naruto is a master of buffs now.

    Shikamaru gets his father's wisdom... and his porn collection.

    Also, Sasuke is jealous :)

  4. #3409
    Sannin Kage Kisaragi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    7,873

    Default

    cant help but notice naruto didnt give tenten or lee a power boost. still trying to understand how choji got fat again from just gaining naruto/kurama's chakra. Also paused when Ino called Choji fat, and he didn't try to crush her, I thought that was his trigger button.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

  5. #3410
    Transformers Animated fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    Naruto is showing great flexibility and teamwork by sharing the power with his friends. The technique itself is an inventive application of the 9 tails power. To empower others, to strengthen others, that's a mark of a leader in my book. The more he works with other ninja the more I see how Naruto would be a great Hokage. Kurama was also admirable, by being so willing to share his strength with others as well. It's another reason why I am truly enjoying his partnership and friendship with Naruto. Wherever Naruto goes he will always have a friend with him.

    And I do agree with Naruto; Neji will live on within him. With so many friends, Naruto will probably never be alone again.

    And now through Naruto's actions, his friends can now share the limelight. Ino was able to show off her own abilities. The samge goes with Shikamaru, Choji, Ino and Hinata. It's great to see this.


    It's been late, but it's nice to see Lee's reaction to the loss of Neji. I am excited to see how this will affect his will to fight.
    Last edited by flashdisk; 01-16-2013 at 07:46 AM.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

  6. #3411
    Eleventh Reincarnation Siriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51,013

    Default

    Moderator

    Hardcase678, linking to illegal scanlation sites is not allowed. Now that you have been warned, doing so again will lead to a ban.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

  7. #3412
    Sannin Kage Kisaragi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    7,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flashdisk View Post
    Naruto is showing great flexibility and teamwork by sharing the power with his friends. The technique itself is an inventive application of the 9 tails power. To empower others, to strengthen others, that's a mark of a leader in my book. The more he works with other ninja the more I see how Naruto would be a great Hokage. Kurama was also admirable, by being so willing to share his strength with others as well. It's another reason why I am truly enjoying his partnership and friendship with Naruto. Wherever Naruto goes he will always have a friend with him.

    And I do agree with Naruto; Neji will live on within him. With so many friends, Naruto will probably never be alone again.

    And now through Naruto's actions, his friends can now share the limelight. Ino was able to show off her own abilities. The samge goes with Shikamaru, Choji, Ino and Hinata. It's great to see this.


    It's been late, but it's nice to see Lee's reaction to the loss of Neji. I am excited to see how this will affect his will to fight.
    to be honest, and im not bashing the author, the fact that many manga characters have largely unexplained powers in the first place is just another device to do pretty much anything with them, so the lending power thing, a concept certainly not new to manga, and not even to naruto. People have been lending or giving/taking power for awhile now. Obito to Kakashi, Minato and Kushina to Naruto so on and so forth.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

  8. #3413
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,556

    Default

    About the technique aspect,

    Chouji's clan converts chakra to fat. It's why he goes slim when he uses Butterfly mode, he converts all his fat into chakra. This is the same in reverse.

    Lending chakra has been a thing for a while now, and Kyuubi giving his power was shown like two or three chapters ago when Kurama did it for Gai and Kakashi. This is just a different application of it.

  9. #3414
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    27,574

    Default

    Lee is bro-ing out.

    But I want him to move through remorse and translate into RAGE!

    EIGHTH GATE! OPEN!
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

    Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

  10. #3415
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Stockholm in Sweden
    Posts
    15,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Lee is bro-ing out.

    But I want him to move through remorse and translate into RAGE!

    EIGHTH GATE! OPEN!
    Do you really want him to do that? That kills people you know.

    Ok chapter. I'm happy somebody finally told Obito his plan is stupid and meaningless.

    Sasuke in Konoha is a bad thing. He got there rather fast though. I hate plot speed.

  11. #3416
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    202

    Default

    So are we still expecting Kakashi will explain why he killed Rin, or have we assumed that we will never be told? It's seems like a huge plothole.

  12. #3417
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    27,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Do you really want him to do that? That kills people you know.

    Ok chapter. I'm happy somebody finally told Obito his plan is stupid and meaningless.

    Sasuke in Konoha is a bad thing.
    I want Lee to destroy someone.

    And fucking someone is going to have to Eighth Gate and Gai seems to be out of gas right now.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

    Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

  13. #3418
    Honeru! Miburohunter929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Betwixt and Between
    Posts
    17,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    So are we still expecting Kakashi will explain why he killed Rin, or have we assumed that we will never be told? It's seems like a huge plothole.

    There is no way we aren't going to find out, unless Kishi hates us all.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

  14. #3419
    Senior Member Sheldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    So are we still expecting Kakashi will explain why he killed Rin, or have we assumed that we will never be told? It's seems like a huge plothole.
    C'mon you know that that Obito learning the truth about Rin is what is going to turn him against Madara.

  15. #3420
    Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Stockholm in Sweden
    Posts
    15,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    C'mon you know that that Obito learning the truth about Rin is what is going to turn him against Madara.
    Which will probably make Madara go:

    "Oh, you're jumping ship huh? That's ok. This fight did need to get interesting at some point."

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •