Page 210 of 380 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 5694

It seems Neji's death made this ship happen, let us now honor his noblest of sacrifice.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I heard a sound as if a thousand NaruHina shippers suddenly jizzed in their pants and the same time...
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Indigo-Tribesman That Random Guy's Avatar

Gotta admit, I'm really happy to see NaruHina progressing but it sucks that it took Neji's life to do it. Also, why do I get the feeling that Sasuke will turn up really soon at the battle site.
    Current Pull List: Avengers, Uncanny X-Force,Justice League, JLI, Red Lanterns, GL: New Guardians, Amazing Spider-Man.

Transformers Animated fan

Oh happy day!

I've been waiting for this for a very long time. And it feels great to finally see it happening. While reading the chapter I couldn't help but think, wow! Just wow. Yep, Naruto has finally found Hinata.

Kurama once again shows how cool he is. I truly liked him in this chapter.

And there's more development regarding Obito. Obito is again shown to really be Naruto's mirror image. I see more emotions starting to emerge from him, thus making him more interesting. I think the battle between the two Naruto's is becoming more interesting by the minute.

Neji may have died, but his life continues through his friends and family.

I know it may be a bit wrong to want even more deaths from the Konoha 11, or from those within Naruto's inner circle. But I think and feel the story may require more sacrifices. Although those deaths will have to be done in very meaningful ways, imo. This is to increase the weight and tension of the story as well as make Obito feel more dangerous.
    Last edited by flashdisk; 12-27-2012 at 04:33 AM.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Totally awesome first chapter of 2013.

Hinata is totally awesome, again. Kyuubi-powered Hinata FTW!

Kurama is boss, again.

The Juubi gets another insane durability feat.

And we NaruHina shippers are hideously pleased. Now excuse me while I make a celebratory drink out of the outraged NaruSaku fans' tears.

Transformers Animated fan

The development between Naruto and Hinata made me very happy. I hope their relationship is protected and furthered through whatever time the manga has left. Despite the death that preceded it, this chapter was very uplifting. It's really a great feeling.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

I'm not even a Naruhina shipper and I still kind of want to cheer.

Nice moment between the two there.

Also, I didn't realize it on the first read, but the Bijuu Bomb blew up inside the Juubi. That's... damn.

All of this "Naruhina" cheering is making me feel dead on the inside. I really just want to see what happens in this Infinite Tsukuyomi... -_-

Quote Originally Posted by That Random Guy View Post
    Gotta admit, I'm really happy to see NaruHina progressing but it sucks that it took Neji's life to do it. Also, why do I get the feeling that Sasuke will turn up really soon at the battle site.
    Because Hinata is trying to steal his man, and as Madara shows, Uchiha take that sort of thing personally.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Can someone tell me what the heck is happening in this panel (IMAGE LINK)? Is that the Bjui's head, or Naruto's finger sprouting something?

Quote Originally Posted by Quixx View Post
    Can someone tell me what the heck is happening in this panel (IMAGE LINK)? Is that the Bjui's head, or Naruto's finger sprouting something?
    Naruto's fist closing, and from the angle of the scene it makes it look like he's crushing Jyuubi in it with his new resolve.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Hinata is dead next chapter.

Madara said Obito was like he used to be.

Calling it, Madara was alot more pissed about the whole "Taking the eyes and killing your best friend and brother, and still being second fiddle thing" then he lets on.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Naruto's fist closing, and from the angle of the scene it makes it look like he's crushing Jyuubi in it with his new resolve.
    Oh... I see it now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburohunter929 View Post
    Calling it, Madara was alot more pissed about the whole "Taking the eyes and killing your best friend and brother, and still being second fiddle thing" then he lets on.
    I thought that was part of the realisation both he and Obito came too about this world. It is not merely human behaviour that is flawed but the laws/physics of the world itself. In order to obtain the power necessary in this world to protect yourself and the people you care about, you have to butcher/sacrifice the very people you probably most want to protect. This world did not punish Kakashi for murdering Rin. It rewarded him and Obito with awesome power. Thus in essence this world feeds on the pain and sorrow it creates and rewards those that are willing to create such pain and sorrow.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    If Obito was some 30 year old dude, you might have a point. He isn't. He is a dumb kid who thinks being a ninja is cool because that is what he has been conditioned to think. When the reality of this world smacked him in the face, he realised the bullshit he had been fed was in fact bullshit.
    So you're saying Obito, during the Kakashi Gaiden, didn't understand the concept of life and death, even though his closest friend on the teams father lost his life to suicide and that death changed his closet friend so deeply? Not to mention the fact that he was fighting in a war? He wasn't just on some low level mission as Naruto's fist was, he was in a situation where people were actively trying to kill him and he'd have to, and does, kill for his team and villages sake. He knew good and well what being a ninja was about at that age, especially considering the fact the he himself took the life of one of the ninja's who captured Rin.

I don't think Obito ever envisioned there would be a time when he would have to punch a hole in the chest of one of his best friends whom his other best friend had a crush on. There is a difference between a world where enemies kill each other and a world where friends kill each other. As a dumb kid, Obito probably had a vague awareness that the former might be required but I don't think in his childhood fantasies about ninjas and being Hokage that he envisioned the latter.
    No. Remember, he is well aware of how cruelly the White Fangs comrades and village as a whole maligned and disparaged him. He is not foreign to the idea that friends can turn one another.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that a 12-15 year old kid has the emotional maturity and foresight to really think about what being a ninja or hokage truly entails. Obito is the equivalent of some kid who thinks being in the Army is cool until they get on the battlefield and see their friends getting torn apart by an IED. That shit changes a person. Especially if your friend was torn apart not by the enemy but by a comrade.
    Again, throughout the Kakashi Gaiden Obito is fighting in a war and not only sees the 4th kill an opposing ninja but kills someone himself to protect Rin. He's well aware of what he's doing as a ninja and what can come of it.

And what I find to be the most outrageous part of all this is that Obito didn't even seek out Kakashi to find out the reason! The fact that he doesn't care is just plot induced ignorance so we can have the story we have now! If your best friend killed someone you care deeply about you're either going to want to kill that friend or find out WHY before killing the friend! It's preposterous to think that Obito just doest care knowing full well the connection and promise made between Kakashi and himself when they last saw each other. It doesn't make any sense!
    Last edited by arp2008; 12-27-2012 at 01:38 PM.