Page 206 of 380 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 5694

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    ...k. How does that fight happen?

Actually, just tell me if the filler is good or not.

In Storm 3 news there's now a video with Butterfly Chouji in action.
    Naruto accidentally swallows Kabuto's tiny snakes, which grow and multiply inside of him and he ends up puking a Kyuubi powered snake clone of himself.

Anyway, story line is decent enough I guess nothing really special, but the animation is awesome.

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    I meant it figuratively ie her behavior and not literally. Dumb pink haired girl doesn't have the same ring to it.
    If you think sakura's actions have been blond then you have never met a real, stupid blond.

I'm pretty sure you just straight up got the color wrong and tried to save face.

Now about the attitude of the bad guys.....while it's not as YIPPEEEEEE style entertaining for the bad guy to be serious, think about it from the view of those actually involved. If you were so suicidally over the world and it's people's mindless games would you be going around cracking knock knock jokes?

If there was nothing good or fun in the world in your eyes.....you mean to tell me you would trying to sell Kimimaro Brand Male Enhancement pills?

You want to know how little Madman actually cares about the world, the fight, the number 42, and everything else?

He hasn't even tried hard yet.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Choji is seriously the only character in fiction who can make a butterfly a manly and fierce symbol.
    Butterfly-zen from over in Bleach was fierce.
    Siriel:

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Naruto accidentally swallows Kabuto's tiny snakes, which grow and multiply inside of him and he ends up puking a Kyuubi powered snake clone of himself.
    How silly. And what is it with creators having Naruto swallowing small animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Anyway, story line is decent enough I guess nothing really special, but the animation is awesome.
    Meh, sounds good enough for a look some day.

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    Choji's was better...

Butterflaizen wasn't really manly though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Butterflaizen wasn't really manly though.
    ....That might be why I only listed fierce there.

Choji's was better...
    When one of Choji's wings can spit an explosive ball of blow up stuff come talk to me about who has the "better" butterfly form.
    Siriel:

....That might be why I only listed fierce there.
    ...Gin's still dead you know.
    When one of Choji's wings can spit an explosive ball of blow up stuff come talk to me about who has the "better" butterfly form.
    That wasn't Butterflaizen. That was... what was it we called him again? ...Death Metal-zen?

I chalked up Death Metal and Butterfly as the same guy. Hell if we're calling Sakura a blond girl then I don't see the big deal.

And....I'll get you for that one.
    Siriel:

If you think sakura's actions have been blond then you have never met a real, stupid blond.

I'm pretty sure you just straight up got the color wrong and tried to save face.

Now about the attitude of the bad guys.....while it's not as YIPPEEEEEE style entertaining for the bad guy to be serious, think about it from the view of those actually involved. If you were so suicidally over the world and it's people's mindless games would you be going around cracking knock knock jokes?

If there was nothing good or fun in the world in your eyes.....you mean to tell me you would trying to sell Kimimaro Brand Male Enhancement pills?

You want to know how little Madman actually cares about the world, the fight, the number 42, and everything else?

He hasn't even tried hard yet.
    Save face over something as trivial as getting hair color wrong? Sorry no, I wouldn't bother. Her obession with Sasuke says dumb blonde to me. As does Naruto's obession with Sasuke as well.

As for Madara I love his being a smug bastard. In a perverse way it is very bhagavad gita of him.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Her obession with Sasuke says dumb blonde to me. As does Naruto's obession with Sasuke as well.
    Ah well I suppose if the definition of dumb blond is "a girl that is obsessed with a man" then yeah, Sakura is one of hell of a dumb blond. She's also very German to me in that she wears sandals often.

I also agree that Madman's personality is spot on, comical villainy should be handled by Tobito.
    Siriel:

Ah well I suppose if the definition of dumb blond is "a girl that is obsessed with a man" then yeah, Sakura is one of hell of a dumb blond. She's also very German to me in that she wears sandals often.

I also agree that Madman's personality is spot on, comical villainy should be handled by Tobito.
    Most of the characters in this anime wear sandles, female or not.

Exactly.

Also, this was the last issue for the year, right? Nothing new until January and all that

Most of the characters in this anime wear sandles, female or not.
    I had no idea that this manga had such a German aesthetic to it.
    Siriel:

Slight obession is ok I guess for kids going through the joys of puberty and teenage life. Still being obsessed when the guy treats you like crap and would just as soon kill you to fulfill his vendetta is where I think it enters dumb blond categories. Or perhaps battered wife syndrome is more appropriate. It's the same reason I hated Rogue sleeping with Magneto in the X-men books after he has among other things tortured her.

Eh I don't think Obito's villainy is that comical either really. We love people and things and because we love them, we seek to destroy anyone that prevents us from obtaining and keeping what we love. Madara and Obito have given up such attachments and which from our perspective makes them batshit crazy but that is because we suffer from the sin of attachment. Although, I suspect Obito is not as completely unattached as Madara hence he is more prone to showing a bit more emotion.

"One who performs his duty without attachment, surrendering the results unto the Supreme Lord, is unaffected by sinful action, as the lotus is untouched by water."
    Last edited by remydat; 12-20-2012 at 06:48 PM.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"