Page 201 of 379 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 5685

I'll ask that you not start responding to posts that were made ten months ago. It can't lead to anything good.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Nefarious Cartoonist

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I'll ask that you please start responding to posts that were made ten months ago. It can't lead to anything good.
    Sorry, ran across it while searching for somethingelse, and mistook it as a post from earlier this month due to the date. Can't delete the post. And I know it's a volatile topic, it's why I don't post at CBR anymore. That said, kind of lame someone'ld call me out while whining about scans being taken off a site when I hadn't posted on this site in over *two years*.... what the hey? Really???
    Apologies to you if this causes any trouble.

Let's just leave it at that and move on then.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Wut? People talking about things that aren't Naruto things in MY Naruto topic?

I don't think so.

SO.

Does "I'll make you Hokage" confirm large scale but personal level reality warping via illusion over righting reality hax?

Or, uh. We never did right that fanfic about Hashirama saliva inspired hair.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

I'm not 100% sold on the multiple realities thing. In theory the way they have talked about it hints at an 'all together in mirror world'.

On the other hand, Naruto and Sakura were the only ones that were themselves in the latest movie while all the others got radically different personalities and that was supposed to be a Limited Infinite Tsukuyomi. Given that Kishimoto was very involved in that movie, you might be onto something.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

New chapter is out.

More random people die.

Hyuuga's to the rescue, and they get some nice feats while doing it.

But then...

My dislike for Madara and Obito just keep growing with each chapter. Kill the fuckers!

.....Damn!
    wow.
    spoilers:
    anyone else thought they were building up to Hinata unleashing that spin move? I didn't see that finish coming at all
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Sheldon; 12-18-2012 at 05:28 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

MOTHERFUCKERS!

It's on now you sonsofbitches! Now we murderise Obito and Madara!

VENGEANCE! VENGEANCE FOR THE FALLEN!
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Obito, listen to me carefully. By the time this is over, you are going to WISH Madara had left you as a stain under that boulder. I swear to f**king God, you've done it. You have now opened the floodgates. There will be no quarter. There will be no salvation. There will be no genjutsu which will spare your senses from the hell that awaits you.

Madara, I have something to tell you too. Cherish the moments you've had returning from the dead and looking down upon everyone. Because as of now, you will pray and beg for the return of your mortality. Even the Juubi itself will weep at your ruin and the very memory of the era which you feel so much nostalgia for will jerk away in disgust at what's about to befall you. I shit you not in the least. Both you and your errand boy are f**ked beyond measure. Have a nice day.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Your Hero's Favorite Hero Jay Dogg's Avatar

Damn...

Anyone notice Neji's curse mark disappearing in the very last panel?

Figures they'd kill my favorite male character in the series protecting my least liked character. :\
    Though i guess, him dying to protect Hinata is another way of looking at it, in which case its not so bad. :)
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Dogg View Post
    Damn...

Anyone notice Neji's curse mark disappearing in the very last panel?
    Yes, that's what suppose to happen when a sealed Hyuuga dies.

If Hinata and Naruto ever have a son they should name it Neji.
    Last edited by Kage Kisaragi; 01-09-2013 at 10:44 PM.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

But seriously, now that Obito bragged to Madara about knowing that handy resurrection jutsu, we know what it's inevitably going to be used for now.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Naruto......

I don't care if it requires you to use Kyubi-Sage Mode. I don't care if it requires you to make better use of Itachi's gift. I don't fucking care if you pull a plot-device out of your ass and awaken your own latent Rinnegan.

Just. Kill. Those. Two. FUCKERS!

And Obito, even if you do a heel-turn, betray that prick and summon the Sage of the Six Paths, I still hope you die.