Page 199 of 380 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 5694

Damn... Ten-Tails just got EVEN stronger!

Hopefully Shikamaru's dad had a good plan... because right now its their only hope.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    thats why they call him "the sex".
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Quote Originally Posted by nervmeister View Post
    Wow. You guys are still buying the idea that Shikaku is dead.
    I like the way they handled his death scene. Rather than a drawn-out motivational speech, we cut from Shukak... Shikaku talking to them, to Shikamaru and Ino's reactions. You feel the impact there, the next page just shows Ino crying, but Shikamaru's all "t_t". Well, the Instant Transmission guy was still there so yeah, I guess they could have left, but Ino's reaction seemed pretty ... reactive, so I'd like to think we're actually supposed to feel like somebody just died there. Nagato's not around to revive everyone this time. And while Hiruzen, Asuma, and Jiraiya all got "dramatic deaths" to symbolize that they REALLY were dead, maybe Kishimoto finally took the subtle approach. Maybe... maybe...

Anywho, I find myself suddenly rooting for Obito to stab Madara in the back...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	epkkjt.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	105625

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Meh, Nagato is not here anymore.
    "Meh" is your favorite interjection, isn't it?
    Last edited by Kamina; 12-12-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Meh, Nagato is not here anymore.

So Naruto is totally going to awaken the Rinnegan.

Juubi breaks free and totally rips everyone's souls.

Then Naruto is all "Rinne Tensei, bitch!"

Then everyone comes back. Shikaku. Itachi. Nagato. Minato. Kushina. Zabuza. Haku. Sarutobi and all the old Kage.

Even Gatou comes back. Yes even Gatou.

Then it's team attack time.
    Last edited by Hazard; 12-12-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Anyone notice that the ten tails left arm is mostly gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamina View Post
    "Meh" is your favorite interjection, isn't it?
    Totally :)

I'm fairly certain the Kages will come back into play soon, especially if whatever the Alliance plans next doesn't work.

I am guessing they are about to set up Sasuke and Ochimaru as the final bad guys especially if they are able to beat Madara and Tobi.

I love how casually smug Madara is about blowing up the tactical team - "Ha, bullseye! Oh yeah!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamina View Post
    I like the way they handled his death scene. Rather than a drawn-out motivational speech, we cut from Shukak... Shikaku talking to them, to Shikamaru and Ino's reactions. You feel the impact there, the next page just shows Ino crying, but Shikamaru's all "t_t". Well, the Instant Transmission guy was still there so yeah, I guess they could have left, but Ino's reaction seemed pretty ... reactive, so I'd like to think we're actually supposed to feel like somebody just died there. Nagato's not around to revive everyone this time. And while Hiruzen, Asuma, and Jiraiya all got "dramatic deaths" to symbolize that they REALLY were dead, maybe Kishimoto finally took the subtle approach. Maybe... maybe...
    Eh, I'm with Nervmeister. Law of Shonen Manga states that if we don't literally see someone die right there on the page, then it's likely they survived somehow. (Even if it doesn't make sense.)
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I love how casually smug Madara is about blowing up the tactical team - "Ha, bullseye! Oh yeah!"
    "Casually smug" and "smugly disappointed" pretty much sums up Madara's entire emotional range, really.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

I'll admit Madara is starting to annoy the shit out of me now. It almost like he's now blowing his smugness like cigar smoke through my computer screen into my face.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

This ends one of three ways in my book. Naruto ascending to God hood. Obito turning on Madara and helping these guys. Or Madara simply deciding he has showed off enough and walking away just to prove he is a cool smug bastard. Or a fourth option, some combination of the three I suppose.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

And if that really was the end for Shikaku then he went out like a true G. No fanfare, no long inspirational speech. Just a man with a plan doing his job to the very end. I might stop at the liquor store just to buy a 40 to pour it out for my dead homie. RIP bro.

Of course now Kishi will probably show he survived somehow.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    This ends one of three ways in my book. Naruto ascending to God hood. Obito turning on Madara and helping these guys. Or Madara simply deciding he has showed off enough and walking away just to prove he is a cool smug bastard. Or a fourth option, some combination of the three I suppose.
    There's still Sasuke to consider. I'm really kinda wondering what he's up to, becaue there is no way this manga doesn't end with a final big fight between him and Naruto.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    There's still Sasuke to consider. I'm really kinda wondering what he's up to, becaue there is no way this manga doesn't end with a final big fight between him and Naruto.
    Yeah I meant this particular battle ends not the manga. I am assuming they fight Sasuke after this. If Sasuke and Orochimaru pop in and somehow know a way to stop Madara and Obito, I am am looking for Kishi next time I am in Japan and smacking the shit outta him.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Yeah I meant this particular battle ends not the manga. I am assuming they fight Sasuke after this. If Sasuke and Orochimaru pop in and somehow know a way to stop Madara and Obito, I am am looking for Kishi next time I am in Japan and smacking the shit outta him.
    Sasuke: Dobe.

Naruto: Sasuke!? *tears in eyes*

Sasuke: Shut up and listen.

Naruto: Sasuke! *shakes fist at him*

Sasuke: See this photo of the First Hokage?

Naruto: Sasuke. *nods tentatively*

Sasuke: It is the secret to defeating Uchiha Madara once and for all.

Naruto: Sasuke? *confuzzled*

Sasuke: Four words: "Hashirama Harem no Jutsu."

Naruto: Sasuke! *smacks fist in palm*
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer