Page 197 of 379 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 5682

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    So I am torn on these filler episodes.

On one hand, the animation is great. Excellent even.

On other hand.... where was this animation budget in all the cool scenes from the manga!!!

Seriously this is not freaking rocket science here. It only makes sense to put your animation budget on animating cool manga scenes and important manga moments. That's where you put your budget and make sure an animation studio that's going to do a decent job takes care of it.

Yet most cool moments in Naruto get some seriously... I don't want to say bad, but damn it they could do a way better job at times. Many of Naruto's fights. Gai and Kisame. It's just so... disappointing really.

Yet here I get KN4 punching Sakura to the other end of the street and it looks great.

This is why I'll always like the Bleach anime better than the Naruto one, despite me loving Naruto way more than Bleach.
    Don't see, Hazard. Pierrot is clearly proposing that their fillers are superior and deserve far better respect than the manga. The animation studio is trying to troll us.

Frankly, I blame Dog for all his naysaying of Current Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Don't see, Hazard. Pierrot is clearly proposing that their fillers are superior and deserve far better respect than the manga. The animation studio is trying to troll us.

I... want to believe in people.

That people in charge of an anime adaptation will put their best foot forward and work with love towards the original product as opposed to sitting on their asses and letting the popularity of the original carry them through the ratings. Yes, that is what I want to believe.

Damn it, Dog!

Oh well, at least we have the CyberConnect2 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

Obviously it's your fault, and your just trying to shift the blame on me.

Besides, I don't even watch the anime, unlike YOU!
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Oh yeah? Well I don't even read the manga!

Just your responses. Then I learn everything from those glimpses.

I'm like the Sharingan of posters.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    Oh yeah? Well I don't even read the manga!

Just your responses. Then I learn everything from those glimpses.

I'm like the Sharingan of posters.
    So you have a bunch of unconnected broken powers named after Shintoist deities?
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Transformers Animated fan

Eventhough I was expecting it, I can't but still be amazed at the combination attacks of the Shinobi alliance. They're acting like one being and are seemingly able to make bijuu level moves. Or maybe even stronger.

I liked the dialogue in this chapter between Naruto, Obito and Madara. I liked how it was able to show the steadfast point of views of both parties. I kind of liked how Obito is just as stubborn as Naruto in a way. These make the chapter more intense and increases the excitement for the next ones.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So you have a bunch of unconnected broken powers named after Shintoist deities?
    More or less.

I'm glad that someone gets me. Other than everyone else that gets me.

So could Obito do whatever he did if he was locked in an Izanami loop to break right out? What about Madara?
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    More or less.

I'm glad that someone gets me. Other than everyone else that gets me.

So could Obito do whatever he did if he was locked in an Izanami loop to break right out? What about Madara?
    probably, yeah. I mean Obito used that special sharingan technique to prevent Konan from killing him. thus far two sharingan = Plot Armor.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    probably, yeah. I mean Obito used that special sharingan technique to prevent Konan from killing him. thus far two sharingan = Plot Armor.
    Actually you need two sharingan, pieces of the first Hokage operated into your body and you have to be an Uchiha. With those things you've pretty much got lead character levels of plot armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Actually you need two sharingan, pieces of the first Hokage operated into your body and you have to be an Uchiha. With those things you've pretty much got lead character levels of plot armor.
    Technically the Uchiha part is only needed if you want full efficiency. Danzo did it a bunch of times just fine without being one.

Which by the way was totally cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Technically the Uchiha part is only needed if you want full efficiency. Danzo did it a bunch of times just fine without being one.

Which by the way was totally cheap.
    y'see, Danzo's problem was that he had more than two... THAT'S why he died!

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

I just watched a few episodes of the Rock Lee and his ninja pals spinoff anime.

I sincerely hope that I won't see anything weirder this week than Orochimaru pretending to be Gaara going on a date with a cross-dressing Neji.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

New Chapter.

Wow, that is a freakish weird design for the Juubi. I assume it is still mutating into a solid form or something.

Shikaku, Inoichi, Ao, all dead just like that. Man. But Shikaku got out a plan to them that the readers aren't privy to. Most likely it will work, whatever it is.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    New Chapter.

Wow, that is a freakish weird design for the Juubi. I assume it is still mutating into a solid form or something.

Shikaku, Inoichi, Ao, all dead just like that. Man. But Shikaku got out a plan to them that the readers aren't privy to. Most likely it will work, whatever it is.
    Madara and Obito are playing hardball I see.

Alas, poor Shinobi team. ;_;
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.