Page 171 of 380 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 5695
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kamina View Post
    I thought that was the Eight-Tails talking? I mean, what did Gai do this chapter? I saw him getting crushed by the giant wood snake/dragon thing.

What in the world was Madara doing during this chapter? I'm going to have re-read this, because I know he was controlling the dragon, but Obito just got ganked and Madara was somewhere else chilling like a baller?
    To answer both questions; Gai hit Madara with AFTERNOON TIGER(!!!) last chapter despite being almost dead from Wood Dragon.

That's he's MVP and why Madara spent most of this chapter picking himself up.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    To answer both questions; Gai hit Madara with AFTERNOON TIGER(!!!) last chapter despite being almost dead from Wood Dragon.

That's he's MVP and why Madara spent most of this chapter picking himself up.
    Thanks, I was gonna ask this question myself.

On a side note I was watching the season 2 episodes (Lee vs Gaara) this week and something struck me as funny. The whole while everyone else in the arena is marveling at Lee's increased speed after taking off the weights, Neji looked completely unimpressed. It was as if he was thinking, "I still kick that dude's ass everyday and 3 times on Sunday."

Madara is like the most relaxed villain ever.

"Oh well, guess I have to start my master plan now that the giant monster is awake..."
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Lol at Kurama's trolling.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Good chapter, I think. Some pretty good action. I liked when Kakashi was attacking from the other dimension. And finally the 10 tails appears! Time for things to get even more hectic, haha.

CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Despite the PIS of Kakashi not using his newly gifted Chakra to Raikiri Obito in the torso, I have to admit that I was all smiles when Kakashi was sorta smack talking to Obito while boxing him.

*Bam* "Ooh, not doing too good are you? *Thwack* "Ow, that one's gonna leave a mark huh Obito?" *Pow* "Oh, In the Face! In. The. Face!"
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Kamina View Post
    Little too timely. So... Madara stole the bulk of the Fox's chakra and used it to revive the statue?
    No, he was already in the process of reviving for a while now. Hachibi saw he was starting to break out of the barrier and decided to blow it up before that happened.

Didn't work, cause ten tails is insanely tough apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Despite the PIS of Kakashi not using his newly gifted Chakra to Raikiri Obito in the torso, I have to admit that I was all smiles when Kakashi was sorta smack talking to Obito while boxing him.

*Bam* "Ooh, not doing too good are you? *Thwack* "Ow, that one's gonna leave a mark huh Obito?" *Pow* "Oh, In the Face! In. The. Face!"
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing. But it was still a cool moment. I honestly didn't know what was going on first, I was thinking that Kurama was just trolling.

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Between the inability to understand moral influences and motivations......the lack of noticing that the 10 tails was starting to break out of it's energy chamber BEFORE the 8 tails started to attack....

All out ignoring the fact that last issue we see Madara get hit with a giant attack, one that full out showed him and his susanoo being knocked from the attack, then not connecting that act to the scene here were we see Madara knocked down.

I mean, why is he knocked down? I know last issue a strong character used one of his most powerful attacks on Madara....but.....why would being attacked with a massive attack have any influence on the fact that Madara looks like he just got hit with a massive attack?

Yeah.....when I put it all down in one spot like this I kinda do understand the confusion. Maybe next issue we'll get more backstory and such so this will make sense.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love discussions and will discussion this stuff till Sasuke is blue in the face. Just that I honestly don't understand how some of these conclusions are reached and that little problem makes me feel very sarcastic.
    Last edited by The Transient Guest; 11-14-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Senior Member HollowKyubi Espada's Avatar

I have to ask how is it that Afternoon Tiger causes more damage then Oonoki's jinton jutsu? Because if I remember its too much damage that causes a Edo Tensei zombie to slow down, which was shown back in how Naruto dealt with the 3rd Raikage.

So the Juubi was remade using the Kyubi's chakra from the Kin Kaku brothers, and Hachibi's from the tentacle Bee used to fake out Sasuke plus the rest of the actual Bijuu's right? Which means it's much weaker than the original Juubi so thats good.

Also their's the chakra Naruto received from the other 7 bijuu, so I wonder what's going to be done about that... hmm maybe a new super Jinchuuriki mode?

Anyways if what happened with the 3rd Raikage is true about the more damage the harder it is to regen for Edo Tensei's to regen, then does that mean Afternoon Tiger!!! is powerful then Oonoki's Jinton jutsu? And what is Orochimaru and Sasuke gonna do about this because I doubt they want Tobi's dream world to suceed.

Quote Originally Posted by HollowKyubi Espada View Post
    I have to ask how is it that Afternoon Tiger causes more damage then Oonoki's jinton jutsu? Because if I remember its too much damage that causes a Edo Tensei zombie to slow down, which was shown back in how Naruto dealt with the 3rd Raikage.
    Because it hit. Fully.

Also keep in mind that this is a super speed fight.

The shockwave from Afternoon Tiger is still expanding as of the first page of this chapter.

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    Just that I honestly don't understand how some of these conclusions are reached and that little problem makes me feel very sarcastic.

Orochimaru: Whelp, I have no concerns about this war. At all. Don't care about it. Literally straight up zero fucks given. Come on Sasuke, let's leave and go talk to that guy you wanted to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by HollowKyubi Espada View Post
    And what is Orochimaru and Sasuke gonna do about this because I doubt they want Tobi's dream world to suceed.
    Edit: I swear I'm done with this. Unless you give me a reason to not be.
    Last edited by The Transient Guest; 11-14-2012 at 06:05 PM.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Because it hit. Fully.

Also keep in mind that this is a super speed fight.

The shockwave from Afternoon Tiger is still expanding as of the first page of this chapter.
    I would just say Gai's Tiger is more hardcore, because Gai is fucking crazy.

It's practically a feat his arms don't explode every time he goes Gates.

In anycase, it's hardly reflecting poorly on Oonoki, who was the MVP of the Five Kages battle, and it wasn't even close.

He can spam that from sun up till sundown with no issue, while using Afternoon Tiger sets Gai up to have a shit day. And unlike Kakashi and Kurama, I don't think his issues can be fixed via handshake.

P.S: I still hold out hope Raikage is going to get his other arm back, and then shit gets crazy.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

I'm hoping all the power houses get a chance to shine in this final fight, including the Konoha 11.

It also seems like Obito is still hiding some techniques, because I doubt he is gonna lose anytime soon. I know he's going to be defeated before Madara but he is one of the seires long-running villains so it would be pretty anticlimactic if he lost by getting punched a few times. I think Kakashi will beat him though, somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJLuffy View Post
    I'm hoping all the power houses get a chance to shine in this final fight, including the Konoha 11.
    It'll never happen. They're so below this fight's level that I doubt they'd even be noticed before getting squashed into paste.

Hell, the only reason Naruto's on this fight's level is because the manga's named after him, and he's currently got a plot device up his backside so entrenched that a dozen enemas and a team of proctologists couldn't remove it.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia