Page 162 of 380 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 5686
    Senior Member HollowKyubi Espada's Avatar

Because their are two Bijuu who could just spam bijudama's to shoot them out of the air and because he needs them alive.

They can't spam bijuudamas, they, unlike Mads, run out of chakra. And everytime they bust a METEOR, the resultant multiple +/- house sized rocks aught to take care of kakashi, gai et al, which I'm sure jinchus can survive. He can then scoop up the exhausted and injured hosts. Even if the hosts and their beasts die, Mads and Obi can chill and bro around till the beasts are reborn. No rush.
    Last edited by SonOf D.; 11-08-2012 at 11:27 AM.

Senior Member HollowKyubi Espada's Avatar

Their Is a rush since Obito is starting the Juubi's resurrection early.

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

Man, I really can't tell if you're stupid or silly.

You'd have to be stupid to not understand the that you've been told to not make separate topics for this stuff.

Or you'd have to be silly to enjoy purposefully breaking the rules.
    So which is it, you doing this for fun or ignorance?

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    paulo10171, please keep your posts about Naruto in the actual Naruto discussion thread, without also posting it in another thread and making a thread about it.
    ^ ^ ^ reminder.
    Last edited by The Transient Guest; 11-08-2012 at 02:02 PM.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOf D. View Post
    They can't spam bijuudamas, they, unlike Mads, run out of chakra. And everytime they bust a METEOR, the resultant multiple +/- house sized rocks aught to take care of kakashi, gai et al, which I'm sure jinchus can survive. He can then scoop up the exhausted and injured hosts. Even if the hosts and their beasts die, Mads and Obi can chill and bro around till the beasts are reborn. No rush.
    Well, Naruto can just siphon off extra chakra from the environment. So yeah, they can spam dama's all day. And everytime they bust a meteor they shower the ground with debris.

Didn't Pain once try something similar to that and ended up surrounded by an army of clones that henge'd themselves to look like rocks?

Also....a basic lightning jutsu could cut the rocks in half leaving a ninja safe in between the halves.

AND, since only half of Kurama is in Naruto it's been speculated that if the host dies so goes the 9 tails.

.......bro around till they are reborn......except...you know.....the entire fucking world is out for them. they high tail it away now and the next 5 generations of ninja's that are born will get extra super duper training because there's two extra super duper bad guys out there.

Yeah......I disagree with your feelings.
    Siriel:

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by HollowKyubi Espada View Post
    This would be a great time to reveal that someone knows the Contract Canceling technique Minato used against Obito before, or someone better know the Shiki Fuin technique or they are fucked.
    I honestly suspect that the Tsuande knows it--and will use it--and she and atleast 4 of the four Kages sacrifice their soul to rip out Madara's.

Sandy had a hard time ripping out anything beyond Oros arms, and I find it hard to imagine the current incarnation of Madara is going to be much easier, even if Tsunde is younger than Hiruzen. ALL KAGES EXCEPT GAARA DIE. They don't let him do it.

Then again, Minato managed to bitchslap half of the kyubbi...Then again, he made the fucking technique, and Kyubbi is a mass of Chakra to begin with so, who knows.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

*checks past posts*

*checks links in sig*

...Not sure if clever bot, or just not very clever human.
    Last edited by Ghost; 11-08-2012 at 03:21 PM.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Final warning, paulo10171, keep your Naruto posts in this thread.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

*checks past posts*

*checks links in sig*

...Not sure if clever bot, or just not very clever human.
    I'm pretty certain English isn't this dudes first language.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakasama View Post
    Ya know, I keep on thinking that I'm being hard on him for just that reason. It's painfully obvious that pal isn't 'merican or speaks 'merican as a primary language and I feel rude for not being more kind to someone in that situation.

But I've been in that situation, I've been in situations where I had no idea how to properly communicate so I just sat back and enjoyed what bits and pieces I could understand.

Yes....I'm going to be nicer next time he posts but I just find it extremely rude to try and push your way into a situation that you aren't fully equipped to be in.

TOPIC LAND:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    "Does it have anything to do with Rin?"

*Knee to the Face!*

I got to admit I found that funny.
    Inorite. Watching Tobito do work on Kakashi made me happy. Having a hero try to stand there and do the whole "I'm a hero....so I'll stand here" thing is really annoying because each second a hero is standing there that's another second of danger the world is in.

It's like Tobi could be standing there with half of konoha lined up for decapitation and the heroes would be in the background wondering why it came to this.....how it came to this.......when it came to this.....

Cept for Naruto. God bless that flashback interrupting bastard.
    Siriel:

Quote Originally Posted by Bakasama View Post
    Sorry, but I'm just very, very suspicious of posters with generic names who make generic posts, puts website links in their sigs and are unresponsive when you try to communicate with them.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

good filler this week

Quote Originally Posted by The Transient Guest View Post
    Inorite. Watching Tobito do work on Kakashi made me happy. Having a hero try to stand there and do the whole "I'm a hero....so I'll stand here" thing is really annoying because each second a hero is standing there that's another second of danger the world is in.

It's like Tobi could be standing there with half of konoha lined up for decapitation and the heroes would be in the background wondering why it came to this.....how it came to this.......when it came to this.....

Cept for Naruto. God bless that flashback interrupting bastard.
    It's a rule: Everyone becomes useless when the major villain shows up except Naruto and maybe one or two other characters. It's why everyone sat around after Pein nuked Konoha and Naruto showed up except Hinata, as well as why noone from the Shinobi army has shown up to the heroes vs. villains final showdown despite leaving for it before Madara did.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Sorry, but I'm just very, very suspicious of posters with generic names who make generic posts, puts website links in their sigs and are unresponsive when you try to communicate with them.
    Hmm, you have point there and took the liberty of looking his SN on google and found out he's been just posting on various sites to promote his website.

That's right I forgot about the First Hokage's soul being sealed. I wasn't being serious about them reviving him, though. Haha.

I'm thinking Sasuke and Orochimaru are going to get involved soon, or at least I hope so.