Page 74 of 380 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 5687

You know, when I think about it, Danzo's plan makes very little sense to me.

Why bother with creating the fake Kabuto to slowly brainwash the mother, and planing for the two to kill each other if he sends out Oro to finish the job anyway.
    And later when Kabuto comes back to Konoha he doesn't notice that the pawn that should be dead is still alive?

This makes me think that Oro made up the whole story and he's the one who brainwashed Kabuto's mother in order to get him on his side.
    "I checked the abandoned warehouse, only to find it abandoned..."

Transformers Animated fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    You know, when I think about it, Danzo's plan makes very little sense to me.

Why bother with creating the fake Kabuto to slowly brainwash the mother, and planing for the two to kill each other if he sends out Oro to finish the job anyway.
    And later when Kabuto comes back to Konoha he doesn't notice that the pawn that should be dead is still alive?

This makes me think that Oro made up the whole story and he's the one who brainwashed Kabuto's mother in order to get him on his side.

Maybe, at that time either the Mother or Kabuto himself were at a level that they could possibly evade Orochimaru if he took them on directly or without being weakened first.

Does Kabuto have any techniques involving that snake tentacle that's coming out from his belly? I don't remember seeing any.
    Last edited by flashdisk; 05-02-2012 at 10:41 PM.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

I quite liked the additions that they put into the latest episode.

- We got to see what went down between Anko and Kabuto and they both got in some good one-liners.
    - Several conflicts where shown brewing within the alliance army instead of just one which made he situation seem a bit more dire.
    - The only weird one is a kind of arbitrary clip of Deidara busting up the hidden stone village in front of a young Kurotsuchi.

And Gaara's speech is still one of my absolute favourite moments in the entire series. Epic music just made the whole thing even more epic.

Next episode we'll get at least the start of the surprisingly enjoyable Scouting unit vs. Scouting unit battle. I'm looking forward to that.

Just a few months until this part is animated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

Just a few months until this part is animated.
    My favourite part of the war. And before that there're so many awesome stuff to get through.

I wonder how much filler material we'll get for the various fights.

A lot slower than I thought I would be progressing through the series, but I'm finally at the Hidan and Kakuza arc. I remember enjoying this part last time, good action with Shikamaru and Kakashi is finally being used again. Not that I have a problem with Yamato. I actually don't mind Sai, to be perfectly honest. He is kind of a funny character.

Chapter's out:

While I am like 90% sure the end is just an illusion, it would be hilarious if that was it for Izanami.

And... that looks... weird Kabuto...

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Chapter's out:

While I am like 90% sure the end is just an illusion, it would be hilarious if that was it for Izanami.

And... that looks... weird Kabuto...
    I'm sure it was a ruse of some sort by Itachi. If he really was about to use Izanami, I'd doubt he'd be stupid enough to flat out tell his opponent that.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

Transformers Animated fan

Kabuto's powers are interesting to say the least. I liked the body horror aspect of it. And it is kind of nice to see the sound 5 again in one form or another. And it was interesting to see how he activates their abilities. It was interesting all in all.

I really liked how the manga was able to show Kabuto's desperation and fight to better himself. In a way it makes him relatable. Even if his methods feel wrong, I liked the intensity that he showed. His yearning to know himself.

I think he's probably a pretty lonely person. That's probably what sparked his envy of the Uchiha brothers. It wasn't the name that bothered him, its the fact that at one moment in time, they had others who they could lean on or care for them. They had someone who could care for them when they were sick or injured. They had people they could trust for at least a moment.

The brothers also seem well provided for. I liked how it was able to show a sudden flashback to his past as a child with nothing. Kabuto's plight reminded me of the homeless children walking in the streets, many of whom end up exploited. There was no one to take care of them, neither parents or government.

Nice chapter, imo.
    Last edited by flashdisk; 05-09-2012 at 08:00 AM.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

Good chapter.

Nice fight coregraphy with the freaky body duplicating powers and shit.

And I kind of felt for Kabuto there. His move totally isn't going to work but I'm gonna hope that it does.

Kabuto has showed one of the more interesting fighting styles in the manga. Its also one of the few styles that are really versatile yet still potent it seems. Good showing by Kabuto. I hope Kabuto isn't about to go down in the next chapter or so but it seems likely.

"If all else fail, fall back on slicing them in half with chakra scalpels."

And this is why Kabuto is the best character.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

This chapter proves one thing, that given the chance Tayuya would have been awesome in battle against an Uchiha.

I just read volume 36 released by Viz and I was kind of pissed off by 2 panels. Viz edited out Shikamaru smoking a cigarette! Goddammit I hate censorship so much it destroys art.

Also, I just bought volume 56 today. Can't wait to finally catch up!

About that, I lied. The Transient Guest's Avatar

In the back of my head I can't help but wonder if we're in for a major subversion and Kabutomaru is going to win this one.

Possibly via "discovering who he is" power ups.
    Siriel:
    Transient just likes to do that.

Why he keeps picking up ridiculous arguments and then try to defend them, I will never know.