Page 70 of 380 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5687
    CBR Dark Tourny Master Robotech Master's Avatar
    On an Abh Battleship, somewhere in the Aptic System

Well, on the bright side, the new OP lacks prancing and a smirking hand-sign dance routine, but the song is rather meh IMO.

The new ED though, that is really nice. The new animation in it for Sasuke vs. Naruto actually gets me kinda pumped up to see them go head to head now.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Hidan and Kakuzu say hello.

Sidenote: If Kabuto loses, well, if Itachi does what he went there to do, that means Madara disappears. I kind of wonder if we are going to cut to the Kage fight before this one ends.
    They will, just to show Madara standing triumphant over the defeated Kage's without a scratch on him.
    Calling it right now.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Fuck, the place where I first read the latest chapter had missing pages and I didn't even know about Muki Tensei until now.

I was wondering what the fuck the Amaterasu was guarding against.
    "It's your parting gift. In that it will part you; part of you over here, part of you over there, part of you way over there, staining the wall!" Lord Shen

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Well, on the bright side, the new OP lacks prancing and a smirking hand-sign dance routine, but the song is rather meh IMO.
    Agreed that the song is kind of meh. But the video itself is pretty cool.
    The new ED though, that is really nice. The new animation in it for Sasuke vs. Naruto actually gets me kinda pumped up to see them go head to head now.
    I like that Naruto is enveloped in a mass of wind chakra and Sasuke in lighting chakra. Reminds me of the good old days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    They will, just to show Madara standing triumphant over the defeated Kage's without a scratch on him.
    Calling it right now.
    Because why would anybody who isn't an Uchiha or the main character matter in the slightest.
    That said I'm still being cautiously optimistic about how things might turn out here. But that's probably just going to end in greater disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Eh, the first time Sasuke willingly used Amaterasu, he instantly created something that was comparable in size to Hachibi and then turned it off, which I don't recall any other Amaterasu user doing (though neither Itachi nor Madara really had a need to, I suppose).
    Well Itachi was able to shot one large enough to engulf Sasuke's Great Fireball, and shortly afterward was shown cancelling the flames on Sasuke's substitute.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebon Phantom View Post
    Well Itachi was able to shot one large enough to engulf Sasuke's Great Fireball, and shortly afterward was shown cancelling the flames on Sasuke's substitute.
    Itachi certainly had his skill with Amaterasu, and wasn't without some measure of control, but I've noticed that of the three Sharingan users who use the base three MS powers (Itachi, Sasuke, and Real Madara), the general feeling is that Itachi has the best Tsukiomi, Sasuke has the best Amaterasu, and Madara has the best Susano'o.

Transformers Animated fan

I'm hoping Kabut survives this. I think his position is understandable. It's not that I think what he's doing is right, but I think almost anyone in his position would end up the way he did.

From my understanding, he was used like a puppet by the village. And he had his memories erased after every mission. Now, I believe that much of the things we do, whether right or wrong is based on our past experiences, the relationships we've formed etc. But for Kabuto, having his memories erased, he's had no past relationships, no experiences to forge a moral backbone or sense of right and wrong.

For Naruto, wasn't it Iruka who enabled Naruto to connect with others. Wasn't it Iruka who thoght Naruto to continue to strive for his dreams. Then Naruto met Jiraiya and had a father figure. Naruto then gets to meet and know the love of his parents. From Bee, he learns how to care for the Bijuu.

Then we have Sasuke, who doesn't have the best track record being led straight by Itachi. Once again their shared experiences helping find a better path.

The same goes for many of the ninja of the village. Hinata and Sakura improved due to Naruto. Team 10 due to Azuma.

But then we get to Kabuto, who's had no one and remembers no one. In the end, he's the more tragic figure, because he's the one that never had a choice or never knew he had a choice.
    And as if it couldn't be any worse, he meets Orochimaru.

All in all, I think Kabuto's death would be kind of sad. And I think he still has more stories to tell. I hope he turns tail and runs.
    Sometimes you lose things which you don't expect losing. It doesn't make the hurt any less.

'cause it was to awesome not to post here.
    It is really cool, thanks for sharing it.

'cause it was to awesome not to post here.
    Beautiful. If you find more like that keep posting them here.

o

Kabuto's flashback came mid-fight. Called it.

Anyway, he's doomed. Finished. Itachi already has a jutsu ready in his ass, and he had a flashback. It's as dead as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    When was the last time a villain just fought and died without going into their tearful backstory?
    Kisame's backstory wasn't tearful. In fact, he was even MORE of a psychotic bastard in the past than he was in the present
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtheboring, at LJ, on the subject of LotR fanfiction
    At this point, if they hooked up a generator to Prof. Tolkien's grave, the spinning would power half of Europe.

It's like hydroelectric power, only evil. ;)
    http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm393671.html

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    without a scratch on him.
    He's an Edo Zombie. If he wins, he'll have just regenerated from any wounds, so that part doesn't really say anything.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Fuck, the place where I first read the latest chapter had missing pages and I didn't even know about Muki Tensei until now.

I was wondering what the fuck the Amaterasu was guarding against.
    Actually, it was guarding Itachi from getting a mind control kunai jammed into his skull by Kabuto while incapacitated.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Quote Originally Posted by Vaiyt View Post
    Kisame's backstory wasn't tearful. In fact, he was even MORE of a psychotic bastard in the past than he was in the present
    His dedication towards Tobi, to the point of suicide, was pretty tearful for me. One of the few times someone actually acted like a ninja.

Honestly, yeah, there was something oddly touching about Kisame. I mean, it's not like he had a sob story or anything. It was just... touching. As in, even though he was, well, himself there was something about him that evoked respect.