Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Jason Aaron Makes "Wolverine" Big in Japan

We spoke with "Wolverine" writer Jason Aaron about his final arc on the book, an epic saga that takes Logan back to Japan and embroils him in a gang war between the Hand and the Yakuza. Plus, exclusive art!

Full article here.

† LINSUS X ZAYNT MALIK † Chase_Stein's Avatar

Yukio slashing while on a wheelchair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait!

Also, Amiko-chan!!!! <3
    "It doesn’t matter [if] you’re...Asian..., you can make it here in America if you’re willing to try." - Obama

I hope Silver Samurai bb won't fail his lineage.
    "It doesn’t matter [if] you’re...Asian..., you can make it here in America if you’re willing to try." - Obama

I would like to see Amiko hook up with nuSS. AmikoxnuSS <3

Hope Jubilee looks for Wolverine in Japan again.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Hope Jubilee looks for Wolverine in Japan again.
    That would be great. She should also bring Psylocke, Armor, and Kenji with her.

Just Sayin'

Damn i hate to see aaron end this run but at least he gets to have sabertooth involved. Id like to see dr. Rot though, or at least maverick. Im calling brian wood as the next writer.
    Support titles that need supporting. Quit buying, reading and complaining about comics you don't enjoy.

BANNED

Sabretooth sucks. Fail.

What date does this come out? Looking forward to it. Not sure why they're now allowing Loeb to bring Creed back, but it seems like he's going to play a big role in this (probably controlling the rogue faction of the Hand that's fighting the Yakuza) and also in WatXM. It's nice that they have plans for him, but I really wish they'd clean up the whole Romulus / Lupine sapiens mess that Loeb created. That story was so crappy and full of plot holes that it needs to be retconned somehow. And I think Sabretooth should be the one to gut Romulus in the end too. If he's got to come back, might as well re-establish him as Logan's #1 villain.

I wish he were staying on the title. Wolverine hasn't had a good run since Hama.
    My Canon > Your Canon

I wonder who will replace him?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    What date does this come out? Looking forward to it. Not sure why they're now allowing Loeb to bring Creed back, but it seems like he's going to play a big role in this (probably controlling the rogue faction of the Hand that's fighting the Yakuza) and also in WatXM. It's nice that they have plans for him, but I really wish they'd clean up the whole Romulus / Lupine sapiens mess that Loeb created. That story was so crappy and full of plot holes that it needs to be retconned somehow. And I think Sabretooth should be the one to gut Romulus in the end too. If he's got to come back, might as well re-establish him as Logan's #1 villain.
    Loeb is now part of Marvel's head honchos, so I think he gets to do what he wants now. *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I wish he were staying on the title. Wolverine hasn't had a good run since Hama.
    His latest arc was mediocre and his run has run out of steam since Wolverine "defeated" the RRH. Maybe it's good that he takes a break from Wolverine after this epic arc, but tbh, I would rather see him write Wolverine than WATXM, which seems to be too mainstream for Aaron.

I hope it's Wood that will replace him.

Not to be nitpicky but the art isn't by Andy Kubert, It's by Ron Garney.
    Jamal Igle
    Illustrator, Cartoonist, Shaper of Worlds
    www.JamalIgle.com
    "Fortune favors the bold"

Quote Originally Posted by jamal Igle View Post
    Not to be nitpicky but the art isn't by Andy Kubert, It's by Ron Garney.
    I loved your Supergirl run with Gates. What do you think of Gehenna and her unfortunate death?

BANNED

Someone took someone else's adderall this morning, huh, Chase?

Anyways, I cannot wait. I remember asking Chris Yost and Craig Kyle to revamp Silver Samurai YEARS ago, and finally Aaron is doing it (much better than they would have, no doubt). I'm still hoping he's significantly more streamlined--like Raiden from MGS mixed with Silver Surfer, almost.

But does that mean both Amiko and Silver Samurai will be coming back to the JGS? I hope Amiko stays behind with Yukio (I've never liked Amiko). Or Yukio comes to the JGS to teach and Amiko just dies or something.