Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Then you just have those that hate just for the heck of it.
    Yes, the Hatorade Merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    There were at least a couple lines of interesting dialogue and some indications of compelling character interaction which, by definition, disqualifies it from comparison to a Michael Bay film.
    LOL!

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by verslibre View Post
    Yes, the Hatorade Merchants.
    "i even pee salty!!" -- Hatorade retailer
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    There were at least a couple lines of interesting dialogue and some indications of compelling character interaction which, by definition, disqualifies it from comparison to a Michael Bay film.
    Didn't felt offended after seeing the trailer so nope it's not a Bay film.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Then you just have those that hate just for the heck of it.
    Finally an excuse to post this.

Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

My only complaint is that Michael Caine turn his "Michael Caine"ing voice up to 11
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    My only complaint is that Michael Caine turn his "Michael Caine"ing voice up to 11
    That's

justtheway

'e talks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Finally an excuse to post this.

True. Very true. Otherwise there would be no internet
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

I loved this trailer, but it doesn't bother me that some aren't too excited. I've met people who don't like The Beatles, or who don't like New York City, or whatever great thing you can think of...based on this trailer, I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this movie, My excitement isn't influenced by anyone else's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Triangles View Post
    Looks pretty boring.

And to all the people who claimed we'd be turned around on our opinion about Anne Hathaway by the time of the first trailer the way we were about Heath Ledger....errrr, no. No charisma, still not hot enough.
    Nolan films are much more about the cerebral engagement than purely the visual. The Dark Knight did not really have a knock em dead first trailer (though it was eerie and gave you that sense of dread).

Hathaway has a moment in the scenes that are released in front of MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL in IMAX that completely blew me away. She is chilling.

And quite honestly, if your only standard for Catwoman is if she's hot in a hot outfit then go watch the Halle Berry film and knock yourself out (I know I wanted to when I saw it...)
    Last edited by Vad Varo; 12-19-2011 at 10:28 PM.

This version of Bane is a breath of fresh air when compared to his Batman & Robin portrayal and props to Nolan for wanting to take a chance with him. I get this vibe we might get a Batman RIP situation with Bruce being "killed" then someone else takes the mantle of Batman towards the end, could be wrong but thats the vibe I'm getting.

I thought Bale make a nice Bruce Wayne also but as far as the best Batman in a live action Batman film go I still say Keaton is the best.
    Totally agree with you on this....under the cowl, Keaton wins (and I remember all the naysayers from back in the day)

Although, voice alone, it's Kevin Conroy all the way (with a nice nod to Diedrich Bader)

The devil is a gentleman. devildinosaur's Avatar

Everything looks great except for that godawful CGI 'stadium exploding' special effect. Either it still needs work, or they didn't spend enough money on it. Besides, Nolan usually works in a more 'live-action' manner...

Guys, did anyone of you noticed that Bruce Wayne (in the beginning of the trailer, just after the boy singing at the football stadium, and before Alfred starts to speak) is using a cane? Maybe it's the result of his battle with Bane. Maybe Bane brokes Batman's back, just like it happened in Knightfall.

For those who didn't see it, look closely to the trailer. You can see a man with a cane, an then, in the reflection of a golden globe (probably in the Wayne Manor), you can see is Christian Bale holding the cane with his right hand.

I really loved this trailer. I think this movie is gonna be epic.
    Last edited by IaNHaGeN; 12-22-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by devildinosaur View Post
    Everything looks great except for that godawful CGI 'stadium exploding' special effect. Either it still needs work, or they didn't spend enough money on it. Besides, Nolan usually works in a more 'live-action' manner...
    The effects aren't done. You'll notice that none of Ward's teammates are on the field.

It's not me, It's you

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Triangles View Post

And to all the people who claimed we'd be turned around on our opinion about Anne Hathaway by the time of the first trailer the way we were about Heath Ledger....errrr, no. No charisma, still not hot enough.

it must be awesome to have the ability to judge a whole performance by a couple seconds of screen time from a 2 minute trailer. Excellent!

And if you dont think she's hot you must have only seen her Disney movies.

I liked the trailer.

I'm seeingnthe movie day one anyways, but I still liked the trailer.
    I'm autistic. What's your excuse?

AKA Muffin, Rear Admiral Nerdcock...

Y'know that thing I said that got you offended? I was just joking.