Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

JStar I hope that we get the Outback long haired costume glad you brought it up I totally forgot about it and it is my favorite Dazzler costume (Im such a shame to all Dazzler fans). I myself prefer a totally green Polaris as i find it more iconic but it might be an eye sore for some, who know what they will choose. Hopefully there will be no green lipstick I think that would be to much green

Quote Originally Posted by GlitteringPrincess View Post
    I asked virgo already, but I would like to be shadowcat if I may, Idk how to pm XD
    Alright if she confirmed it then I suppose theres no problem. To PM just click on the user's name and there should be an option called "Send a private message to ....", hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Lady View Post
    Alright if she confirmed it then I suppose theres no problem. To PM just click on the user's name and there should be an option called "Send a private message to ....", hope it helps
    I tried that, but the only option for you it gave was to email you~ sorry about that ^^;;
    I'm totally cool. I'm totally calm, and I'm totally cool. My calm is exceeded only by my cool. Which is total.
    http://i.imgur.com/dgmA7.jpg

The Random Avatar Guy Indigo Platypus's Avatar

Is Scarlet Spider still available? I can use that as my avatar if he is...if not...um...Nightcrawler (if no one else has him). Would actually prefer the latter over the former in all actuality!

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Platypus View Post
    Is Scarlet Spider still available? I can use that as my avatar if he is...if not...um...Nightcrawler (if no one else has him). Would actually prefer the latter over the former in all actuality!
    Alright I think Scarlet Spider is available but I'm not to sure about Nightcrawler I'll keep you posted on that if anything changes.
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Alright I think Scarlet Spider is available but I'm not to sure about Nightcrawler I'll keep you posted on that if anything changes.
    Cool! I'd prefer 'Crawler if at all possible, but would never turn down ol' Ben Reilly!

Default Thing's Review

The last of the free heroes, Thing stayed on the Uncanny tier, and we got Champion Urban Guard to help us with his review.
    For more information on this hero please visit: http://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/Thing
    Last edited by Avenger Lady; 12-18-2011 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Lady View Post

The last of the free heroes, Thing stayed on the Uncanny tier, and we got Champion Urban Guard to help us with his review.
    For more information on this hero please visit: http://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/Thing
    Yay thing~ I always did better with ms marvel than with him, but he is undeniably good, and he has one of my favorite power emotes, I sometimes wish I could just dive on the ground and make a cement angel~ just sayin'~
    I'm totally cool. I'm totally calm, and I'm totally cool. My calm is exceeded only by my cool. Which is total.

Ima disagree with you guys. I think THINGs HERO-UP is far too powerful, especially for a free hero.

Also, he gets stars WAY too fast. He could do a four-person mission by himself and if played too aggressively, he ruins my fun. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain Yak View Post
    Ima disagree with you guys. I think THINGs HERO-UP is far too powerful, especially for a free hero.

Also, he gets stars WAY too fast. He could do a four-person mission by himself and if played too aggressively, he ruins my fun. Just sayin'.
    well yes, but that doesn't change the fact the new players that aren't very good need something like that to learn the ropes, the way I see it each free hero offers something for you to learn, cyclops teaches power ups and range, falcon offers speed rushing, ms marvel shows mixture as she is ranged but can mix it up better than cyclops and thing is more or less the tank and spear head~ besides when your new, you just want to get new heros anyway, and play them and thing is generally not abused by people that use him super good~

Colossus Alchemist Emilio Amaral's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brain Yak View Post

Same here, my friend!
    Thing is the fastest tank hero in this game.
    He's not the strongest, but his speed makes him balanced.
    He's the best of the free heroes and one of the best heroes of this game.
    Marvel Heroes - Players Guild - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208961569224407/

If I had to rank the "Starter Pack," as I call them, they would prolly go in this order:

1. Thing
    2. Falcon
    3. Ms Marvel
    4. Cyclops

I am more of a get in the middle of everything and take as many baddies out as you can player. Thing and Falcon allow you to do that easier than Ms M and Cyke. That being said, I recently took the time to MAX both of these latter heroes, and was completely disappointed in either. Cyke is a little UP, IMO, though.

I think I prefer melee over ranged heroes in this game though. They tend to allow for higher knockouts/combos in missions than ranged heroes do. There are always exceptions to this, of course!
    He's got more than just mad skill...he's got a beaver tail and a bill!

Default Villain's Tiers

Just a little reference for the following villain review.

That's prolly about right, Virgo. I'd say Doom (is rightfully) the toughest--though I think they toughened up Magneto and Mystique recently. Where does Ultron fit in on there?
    He's got more than just mad skill...he's got a beaver tail and a bill!

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Platypus View Post
    That's prolly about right, Virgo. I'd say Doom (is rightfully) the toughest--though I think they toughened up Magneto and Mystique recently. Where does Ultron fit in on there?
    Well we just chooses some but Avenger Lady wanted to add him instead of Loki at the Evil tier. We will have to wait until his review to see where he rightfully goes