Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    Ahh, you know you want to get your chickens on! Do a little dance and get down tonight! Get down tonight!
    NO...NO...NO!!!!! No chicken dance! Must...resist!
    Squad Name: Raiding Axe
    Squad Level: 1290
    Signature Heroes: All Wolverines
    CBR Team Council

Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine63 View Post
    NO...NO...NO!!!!! No chicken dance! Must...resist!
    LOL, I knew that would get you going!

LOL, I knew that would get you going!
    Chicken dance... evil!!!!!!
    Squad Name: Raiding Axe
    Squad Level: 1290
    Signature Heroes: All Wolverines
    CBR Team Council

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Bring on Polaris, I'll take her too, and bring on the chicken dance!
    I'd listen to Falcon do the chicken dance for 10 hours if it means Polaris can be in the game soon.

Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    I'd listen to Falcon do the chicken dance for 10 hours if it means Polaris can be in the game soon.
    Me too!

don't regret it~ if shes in within two months, I'll spend 10 hours doing the chicken dance and have you comment every time it finishes to make sure your actually listening XD I wonder if this means I have a small sadist in me

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GlitteringPrincess View Post
    don't regret it~ if shes in within two months, I'll spend 10 hours doing the chicken dance and have you comment every time it finishes to make sure your actually listening XD I wonder if this means I have a small sadist in me
    I stand by my word. You can even make it 4 months

I stand by my word. You can even make it 4 months
    K~ don't regret it~ at least you will be standing there listening to it as polaris XD
    I'm totally cool. I'm totally calm, and I'm totally cool. My calm is exceeded only by my cool. Which is total.
    http://i.imgur.com/dgmA7.jpg

See I told you people that chicken dance is evil!
    Even though I know this isn't the place to say this I'm congratulating GlitteringPrincess on getting to join us on the Tournament of Champions! But now back to the topic, we already have the villains template ready so expect to see the first villain review soon after we post Thing's review.
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

Girl I would listen to Mo' Stom's screech for 10 hours if they gave us Songbird sooner let's stand by our causes! Also thanks to Emilio for his help on the color change for the template.
    Also we already booked some characters for some people but if you want to get one booked PM me and I'll confim if your character is available or if you are an eligible user for the job.

The glass is half full. PSINGRAPHD's Avatar

Dream Guard(Virgo) & Avenger Lady, great idea for a new thread! We needed one just for character discussion specifically, IMHO. Likin' the reviews, consensus, & subsequent reactions, as I'm always interested in hearing what others think. Ms. M's the only freebie I've used so far, and I liked her quite a bit. I think your overall summary was right on the mark. I'll elaborate more on Ms. M later, but will refrain from commenting on Cyke or Falcon at this time. Seeing as how I haven't used them, I don't think it would be fair of me to say anything. It wouldn't be an objective assessment, and therefore serves no constructive purpose.

Jazzed by all the spontaneous support for Dazzler & Polaris! They just happen to be my top 2 most wanted(imagine that), both of whom I fully expect to be included at some point. Maybe with continued outpourings of affection & enthusiasm like this, we'll get 'em sooner rather than later. Say it with me, "We want Ali & Lorna, we want Ali & Lorna!" Lol.
    Marvel Faves
    Polaris, Jean, Dazz, S Witch, Wasp, Angel, Gambit, QSilver, Crystal, BBolt, Namor, Thor, Strange, Cap, Widow, Falcon, IW, Torch, Mags, Crawler, Storm, Cap M, SpiderW, Fist, Panther, GotG

Dazzler costume I'm most in support of:

If they want to mix it up with the hair, like the pale blonde in the later Outback days or the longer hair in the earlier Outback days/currently, and maybe put the jacket on her, I would be fine with that too.

Or if they did some modern variation on the costume like in AoX (and I actually really like the eye makeup here, one of the main things I dislike about vintage Dazz along with the flare leg and the high collar):

Her modern costume seems like it might be too complicated in the breastplate and glove area to be depicted in this game:

Polaris is another character whose inclusion I'm in support of, especially since Magneto isn't playable so her abilities would be totally unique!

With Polaris I actually love both the iconic green uniform and the purple.

I agree that the green is a LOT of green so if the variation in the shades couldn't be achieved I guess I would prefer the purple. Or maybe just lose the green tights.

It will probably be a while before they get to any more X-Men (totally understandable, I myself would like to see more Avengers and more cosmic heroes) so maybe Po' and Dazz would be good challenge characters for the rare upper echelon.
    Last edited by jstar!!; 12-17-2011 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Lady View Post
    Girl I would listen to Mo' Stom's screech for 10 hours if they gave us Songbird sooner let's stand by our causes! Also thanks to Emilio for his help on the color change for the template.
    Also we already booked some characters for some people but if you want to get one booked PM me and I'll confim if your character is available or if you are an eligible user for the job.
    I asked virgo already, but I would like to be shadowcat if I may, Idk how to pm XD
    I'm totally cool. I'm totally calm, and I'm totally cool. My calm is exceeded only by my cool. Which is total.
    http://i.imgur.com/dgmA7.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PSINGRAPHD View Post
    Dream Guard(Virgo) & Avenger Lady, great idea for a new thread! We needed one just for character discussion specifically, IMHO. Likin' the reviews, consensus, & subsequent reactions, as I'm always interested in hearing what others think. Ms. M's the only freebie I've used so far, and I liked her quite a bit. I think your overall summary was right on the mark. I'll elaborate more on Ms. M later, but will refrain from commenting on Cyke or Falcon at this time. Seeing as how I haven't used them, I don't think it would be fair of me to say anything. It wouldn't be an objective assessment, and therefore serves no constructive purpose.

Jazzed by all the spontaneous support for Dazzler & Polaris! They just happen to be my top 2 most wanted(imagine that), both of whom I fully expect to be included at some point. Maybe with continued outpourings of affection & enthusiasm like this, we'll get 'em sooner rather than later. Say it with me, "We want Ali & Lorna, we want Ali & Lorna!" Lol.
    I'm glad you are enjoying the thread! Hopefully it will expand over time and devs might actually see all the Ali & Lorna campaigns here.