Page 210 of 369 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 5525
    Creator of Bounty Hunter FrogMan's Avatar

I know. I said as much in my comment. lol But thanks anyway. :)

"Sweet!!!! First Sleepwalker is coming back in Avenging Spider-Man, now Death's Head 1 in AvSM AND Iron Man."

See? :)

File Clerk of MI13 The Sword Is Drawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Willow616 View Post
    Sword, just read your blog.......wow that Loose Cannons link was incredible. I'd read a couple of pages before but never the full thing...Warheads, DHII and Dark Angel all in one handy chunk.....such a shame this never saw light of day. Makes you wonder why such characters have sat un-used for so long.

Threads from these types of stories from the Marvel UK vault would be a fantastic addition to Guardians of the Galaxy....which I feel DnA also may have incorporated had they remained part of the cosmic line.
    Quote Originally Posted by highwayguy View Post
    Hoo... Lee... Crap!! I didn't know about that. I've just sat and read the whole thing and it has completely made my day! Thanks, Sword and Willow, for the link and the reminder.

Loose Cannons, huh? Bodecia Kildare, Elan, Holly, Lamia and Syster Sphynx. I'll need to remember them. Sweet!

Thanks for the kind words, guys. And glad you enjoyed it. Loose Cannons was the first thing I ever blogged abut, way back in 2007. I thought that, given a heck of a lot more people actually drift by there these days, it was long overdue a mention.

I just love the way of that series just makes the whole Marvel Universe feel more three dimensional. I draw the line at 'real'. :) But you know what I mean. There is an element of realism that painted work of that kind portrays very well.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

A blog dedicated to the ongoing trials and tribulations
    of the British corner of the Marvel Universe.

Twitter: @theswordisdrawn

What i meant was that how long has Father been planning he's work and didn't he say that everyone but Deadpool was predictable and that their is one Descendant left, So what if the one Descendant left was Father himself another one of his bodys that he kept secret and secure untill the end, Whats the best way to hide make everyone think your dead and with Brian watching to report the info then everyone will think its over, What i meant with Ultron is that Father could of got him and reprogram him to kill all the heroes then once there dead who will stop Father and his nano mist.

Hay Sword thanks for your blog i would love to see more Loose Cannons

I'm thinking the last one is more likely to be black ant.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Bowler View Post
    I'm thinking the last one is more likely to be black ant.

Or the baby...?
    It Came From Darkmoor...

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword Is Drawn View Post
    Or the baby...?
    My first thought was the baby but its not pure Descendant, is it? ('d like it to be Black Ant, I think he could make a very interesting/sympathetic villain!)

Cheers.

James.
    Any Dream worth Having Is A Dream worth Fighting For.

Wait...I know you. Captain Clarkie's Avatar

I thought it was the kid too, it's in panel almost immediately afterward.
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

Captain Britain in Marvel Avengers Alliance.

http://marvel.com/news/story/20183/c...ngers_alliance
    Stay Vocal, Demand More MI13 and Black Knight. Buy Original Sins #2
    Support Top Cow- Witchblade and Ravine! Stjepan Sejic Rules!

Quote Originally Posted by bkdane View Post
    Captain Britain in Marvel Avengers Alliance.

http://marvel.com/news/story/20183/c...ngers_alliance

I finally got around to cashing in my Command Points for him last night. Actually a pretty sound acquisition (To add to my squad of Excalibur ex-pats Nightcrawler and Kitty Pryde).

I don't know how many of you actually play this game. I've drifted in and out over the past year. But having only levelled Brian to 3 he is actually pretty powerful. Hits pretty hard, regains health each turn, and has a rabdom skill named 'Merlyn's Gift' allowing him an extra turn based seemingly on luck.

So far the moves I've unlocked allow a strong tweo punch attack and a special attack against other fliers (Which is fairly strong, but them leaves you opened to takking more damage the following turn).
    It Came From Darkmoor...

Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword Is Drawn View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, guys. And glad you enjoyed it. Loose Cannons was the first thing I ever blogged abut, way back in 2007. I thought that, given a heck of a lot more people actually drift by there these days, it was long overdue a mention.

I just love the way of that series just makes the whole Marvel Universe feel more three dimensional. I draw the line at 'real'. :) But you know what I mean. There is an element of realism that painted work of that kind portrays very well.
    What's the copyright status of Loose Cannons? Is it owned by Marvel/Panini or is it creator owned as it was never published?
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

Quote Originally Posted by highwayguy View Post
    What's the copyright status of Loose Cannons? Is it owned by Marvel/Panini or is it creator owned as it was never published?

As Harrison says on the root page, 2000 AD editors did consider trying to publish it at one point. But with so many of the characters involved owned by Marvel that would be an issue.

I'd imagine you could argue a case for the individual new characters to be creator owned, but even then Marvel could argue 'But they were created as part of a property we own'.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

I wasn't going to play the game untill i heard about Brian and the other three so now i've just started playing it i hope that because of Brian being in this game that the next Marvel console game he's in it as a playable character

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsu666 View Post
    I wasn't going to play the game untill i heard about Brian and the other three so now i've just started playing it i hope that because of Brian being in this game that the next Marvel console game he's in it as a playable character

He doesn't come cheap (90 Command points) but so far seems pretty sound.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

Hell it's Captain Britain no price is too high (but i've only got 22 command points and just four heroes so i'll save the points untill then and afterwards i'm going for Psylocke)