Page 154 of 373 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 5582
    A Kick up the Jacksie! Whitster's Avatar

There was also baby Brian in AvX babies, which was surprisingly entertaining.
    We hate Millwall, and we hate Millwall.....

Bring back Dai Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by OJSlaughter View Post
    Is Captain Britain at the same level as War Machine? Is that where he is currently at? If you think so, is that improvement over the last 5 years?
    War Machine has been in a movie, so I'd say no, he's not at the same level as Rhodey.

Call me Ollie or OJ OJSlaughter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whitster View Post
    There was also baby Brian in AvX babies, which was surprisingly entertaining.
    Arrogant Opinionist

Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

That's genius. I love that.

Speaking of Captain Britain/Avengers appearances, I've only just noticed him on the cover of Secret Avengers #37. At least we know he survives until the end. Unless it's Robo-Captain Britain, of course.

WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Willow616 View Post
    Next Issue page in the last Gambit had me giddy with excitement.
    Really? Was Pete in it?
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

Mighty Marvel UK Citizen Willow616's Avatar

Nah mate it was just the Next Issue page but it had the cover for the next one and it was Gambit with a Union Jack background, I think it's Wisdom, Dane and Faiza confirmed for the arc.
    AVENGERS UK! A free fan comic made by fans for fans! Stiff upper lip old bean!

Baby Brian braddock looks awesome!
    Read secret avengers 33 and enjoyed the undead avengers and on that note, happy Halloween!
    So, who is dressing as Baron Blood, zombified MI:13 members or Dracula?

Krypton / Kasterborous. Gallifrey's Avatar

Is Captain Britain at the same level as War Machine? Is that where he is currently at? If you think so, is that improvement over the last 5 years?
    Do you mean in terms of status or powerset? If it’s status or profile, I’d agree with Panic and say War Machine, simply by dint of him being part of the Iron Man franchise. (Is he in Iron Man 3? I haven’t been keeping track).

If it’s powerset… I dunno, it’s hard to tell these days. As Hawkeye pointed out recently, Brian held the Phoenix back single handedly for a time, which is something the entire away team couldn’t do earlier. Theoretically he should be easily more powerful than Tony or Rhodey when he’s at the top of his game, and might even be able to give Thor and the Hulk a run for their money.

Despite hints in some of his interviews earlier in the year, I don’t think Remender has stipulated that Brian’s dependent on the uniform for his powers again, and as we know the confidence ‘flaw’ is very much still in place. So I’m going with the assumption that his powerset is still the same as it was in MI13, but he’s started to use the Davis default again because it gives him some extra ‘tech – y’ abilities like the sensors and the ability to interact with technology to some extent… which fits in nicely with the whole “dipped in magic, clothed in science” concept.
    "No way, Jose. Not a chance, Charles Dance."

Cheers OJ and Willow sounds like we are moving in the right direction with Cap now. I'm going to have a massive stack in a few months time when I get my few months orders through (at my new place in Durham, whoop!) but I need my spoilers as they happen, so cheers guys.

Plus I got my first digital comic just to see Brian in AvX babies.
    An unashamed Bloodstone, Captain Britain, Hawkman, Zatanna and Bat-villain fanboy.

Agent of W.A.N.D, Magic-ops division.

Call me Ollie or OJ OJSlaughter's Avatar

The art is quite pretty
    Arrogant Opinionist

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Bowler View Post
    That can't be from Secret Avengers! Brian's costume details appear to be correct!

Didn't notice the image of another British character in the first image, Fantomex!
    I can't recognise the other three portraits.

Quote Originally Posted by tony ingram View Post
    That can't be from Secret Avengers! Brian's costume details appear to be correct!

i know right!?, finally,
    i can't believe i have nothing negative to say about this, which i think is a first.... really looking forward to this issue.

I like comics

Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans74 View Post
    i know right!?, finally,
    i can't believe i have nothing negative to say about this, which i think is a first.... really looking forward to this issue.
    I'm VERY excited for this story to wrap up. I'm sure we'll learn more about Sir James Braddock's role as Brother to Father and the World.