Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoken View Post
    Falcon, definitely, if I had to pick just one. He certainly deserves more than what he's got so far.
    I kind of wish they would just kind of turn him into Ultimate Falcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbob4000 View Post
    I kind of wish they would just kind of turn him into Ultimate Falcon.
    Then people who prefer his 616 character would complain.

Although they could change his name to Ultimate Falcon, that would be worth a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Midnight Sun - What's not to like about a cosmic ninja who wears a fedor and trenchcoat in space?
    Gilgamesh - Yes. I admit. I love the guy, and I'm proud of it.
    Speed Demon
    Century
    Yellowjacket II (Rita)
    Vargas
    Oh, and I'll echo the Jennifer Kale comment.

Actually, that would make a pretty sweet team.
    And you have every reason to be, my friend. Someone NEEDS to bring back the Forgotten One.

As for my picks.

Michael Collins - Deathlok - The pacifist in the body of the ultimate killing machine. I always found this contradiction fascinating, especially considering that, in Collins case, the pacifist proved to be stronger. Deathlok was one of the most powerful and interesting characters created in the 90's, and as a non-streotyped black man with strong family values, one of the most original. He should be brought back, but not under Millar, Bendis and others of their ilk. Collins needs a writer that takes the trouble of understanding what the character is really about.

Genis-Vell - Captain Marvel - Marvel's best legacy hero. Genis really had potential to be one of the greats. Powerful, quirky, great character. Plus, Rick Jones must loose the A-Bomb foolishness and merge with him again. Their relationship had a twist that was one of the most original in comics.

Young Gods - This powerful team has had surprising little exposure over the years in the MU, and I think they have a lot of potential to be explored. I'd love to see them become villains.

Night Thrasher - The real deal, Dwayne Taylor. They must show that Dwayne didn't die in CW, and was just getting intel on a mega threat that humanity must face, and must now re-organize the New Warriors. The team we all loved in the 90's brought back by their true leader and driving force. They'd be unstoppable.

Peace
    Last edited by Nomads1; 11-30-2011 at 03:17 AM.

Captain Marvel (original)
    Triathlon (3D-Man)
    Falcon
    Iceman

Also I was thinking the other day how cool it would be if Marvel added some elements from Arkham City's Batman to Falcon how much cooler he would be. The whole predator from the sky angle they gave Batman in the game is so much fun and would work amazingly for Falcon.

Underrated character?

I'll go with the Inhumans. I really like them. It's gotta be the Jenkins and Lee limited series that did it.

I think Jonathan Hickman is doing something with them, but I'd like them to rise to more prominence.
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

Chaotically Neutral Specimen 297's Avatar

Beautiful, interesting and fun.

And she's never in a bloody book.
    I'd just like everyone to know that not only am I dropping Marvel, I'm dropping this forum considering I'm not even allowed to voice a negative opinion because a thread "isn't about me".

Sin-Eater looks like an Easter Egg. How could anyone take him seriously?

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Quote Originally Posted by AstonishingXMan View Post
    Sin-Eater looks like an Easter Egg. How could anyone take him seriously?
    No, Nanny looks like an Easter Egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    I really miss this book.
    Look on the bright side.....

At least you can see at least two of them (occasionally) within the AVENGERS ACADEMY Series......

Oh, and speaking of AA; hope you had a chance to read AA #20 (since this answered what're Speedball {& Justice} have decided about their futures).
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 11-30-2011 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Sleeper View Post
    I'll go with the Inhumans. I really like them. It's gotta be the Jenkins and Lee limited series that did it.

I think Jonathan Hickman is doing something with them, but I'd like them to rise to more prominence.
    You're correct about Hickman utilizing the Inhumans within the FANTASTIC FOUR/FF Series and considering what's been happenning within their #600th Issue; you can bet that it's far from over for both them & the FF (soon to be the F4 again..??!?).

Gorilla-man (Ken Hale)

I like the idea of a big nearly indestructible guy who can hit people hard who isn't bothered that he looks like a Gorilla. He's like the Thing but with less hang-ups (I love the Thing, but there's room for someone without the emotional problems).

Agents of Atlas. That was a good book
    Captain Britain. Glad to see he's coming back though.
    Cardiac. Too good to be in limbo.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Look on the bright side.....

At least you can see at least two of them (occasionally) within the AVENGERS ACADEMY Series......

Oh, and speaking of AA; hope you had a chance to read AA #20 (since this answered what're Speedball {& Justice} have decided about their futures).

Oh yeah. AA is on my pull. Still miss the book. Butterball man...how can you beat that?

Songbird
    Butterball
    Falcon
    Diamondback (as well as her friends in BAD Girls Inc)
    American Eagle

I found T-Ray to be an awesome villain. He was to Deadpool what Norman Osborn is to Spider-Man. I really liked their sitcom-like banter towards each other. Also, during his appearance in Cable & Deadpool, he was shown to be able to break the fourth wall, a neat parallel to 'Pool. But apparently, he hasn't shown up since then. Nor is he particularly liked by fans, from what I can see.