Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Roberson Writes His "Memorial"

CBR News spoke to "iZombie" and "Cinderella: Fables are Forever" writer Chris Roberson about his latest fantasy miniseries "Memorial," on sale in December from IDW Publishing.

Full article here.

Looking forward to this! Reading the second volume of izombie this week and its going to be exciting to see Roberson do something thats a little more serious and (assumedly) a little more focused on its mythology. Izombie puts a stupid grin on my face every time I read it and this has got the feel of something great too. Here's hoping its another locke and key and gets a good long run.
    Reading this week: The Unwritten: On to Genesis, Hellblazer: Scab, Mountaingirl collection

IDW is adopting the same model they did with "Locke and Key," that kind of "Hellboy" model where it is an open-ended series of miniseries. So the first one will tell a complete story in six issues, and then immediately after that we start working on the next one.
    I love this model, for some reason.

I wanna see more art before I decide. It's bordering on "iffy" and "promising."