oH MY gODDESS. Cover Reveal for the especial ed soon. Stay Tuned.
some tidbits are missing, but here it be... Goddess...
Check the first page of this thread for the links to the FULL issues
You're superior to pryde in my eyes -tlp
Are you trying to fight me, teddy? I believe in gender equality, I will falcon punch you - Jan 'slacker' Brady
Still plotting out the nature of Julian and Quire's thoughts on AVX
"I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
-Bad Guy Affirmation
Reminder. The DEADLINE is August 15th. I still have no idea what the cover will be for the August issue.
Update on the Special Ed that comes out tomorrow. I just finished writing the Storm interview. It was 4 pages long. It's going to birth a new section called Mutant Musings with Manoli Wetherell. ^_^
- The character for the month/cover will be published every 30th on this very thread.
- You will have fifteen days to submit an entry (it can be an article, or an infographic, or whatever you want!), submissions will be accepted from the 30th until the 15th of the subsequent month.
- The issue will debut each month on a fixed date (the 20th!) and in order to make this experience as interactive as possible we shall require our readers to voice their opinion!
- Each new issue will be published on a separate thread, with a multiple choice poll with every contributor.
- Our esteemed readership will choose her/his favorite/s and the winner will have the honor of submitting a character for the next cover!
Each "winner" will pick a character for the next month. The next issue should revolve around that character, but not necessarily so. It will serve as an inspiration for those that want to use it. The chosen character will be featured in Mutant Musings, the new interview section by Manoli Wetherell. The person who picked the character (a.k.a. the winner of the previous month) can write the interview if she/he so chooses, but is not obliged to do so. I believe picking a single character to focus on might be easier than an entire story. The winner might suggest cover ideas for the issue as well.
So basically whoever wins the poll gets to choose the mutant that will show up on the cover of next issue and has the option to write the interview and/or choose the cover. After this issue is published we'll find out who's going to be on the August issue. But remember, the deadline is the same. AUGUST 15th
Last edited by Valeria Kementari; 08-04-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Waitttt a second. Maybe BP is divorcing the storm bot, not the real storm.
VIVA KUSASAN!!! Morrison On Magneto: I made him into a stupid old drug-addicted idiot. CC had done a lot of good work over the years to redeem the character. And I went in and sh*t on all of it.
Just finished writing From the Wall... it's bloody EPIC. The last sentence is signature worthy.
Last edited by Valeria Kementari; 08-05-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Ok the Special Ed is out and the 15th we start the other one! I have already a new section in my power. Horoscopes are back! But it's not Aguja doing the writing... who could it be? Nah... I won't spoil it!
"All is good in the world"...?
I don't like your world Brunhilda.