Page 472 of 677 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482522572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 10148

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    Wont work. People tried it with African Slaves...and Native Americans.
    Actually, it worked pretty good against the Native Americans. Hence you've got Johnny Depp figuring he's 1/2384th native, so he can play Tonto.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Actually, it worked pretty good against the Native Americans. Hence you've got Johnny Depp figuring he's 1/2384th native, so he can play Tonto.
    It wasnt sex that killed natives it was small pox blankets.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by babybro View Post
    No matter what happens, be it through sex or lasting 4000 years, everyone is going to end up looking the very similar. That's the entire point why this whole IR crap is hogwash.
    Each ethnicity was created in adaption the environment that they exist in. If magically this planet and country lasted 4000 years,, than ultimately we would all look very similar
    due to generation after generation adapting to the environment of America. Essentially, we would probably all look hispanic by that time frame my guess.
    Which is probably why we haven't lasted that long and don't look the same. Not just USA. No country has.

And as long as people keep living in different regions (aka you're environment then people will look different. From being in different environments. Unless you want to bunch everyone into the same environment to make them look the same.

Not to mention you say everyone shares like 98% DNA. That's not 100%
    A gene is the basic unit of heredity. Genes, which are made up of DNA. Every person has two copies of each gene, one inherited from each parent. Alleles are forms of the same gene with small differences in their sequence of DNA bases. These small differences contribute to each person’s unique physical features
    Last edited by needler420; 05-17-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Last edited by RolandJP; 05-18-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Psychological violence Moose100's Avatar

Lol "Imma sex u outta existence fool!"

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    Lol "Imma sex u outta existence fool!"
    "i'm about to go hotel rwanda on that ass"

too soon?
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by needler420 View Post
    Id be sick of anything after 4,000 years, Which is probably why we haven't lasted that long and don't look the same. Not just USA. No country has.

And as long as people keep living in different regions (aka you're environment then people will look different. From being in different environments. Unless you want to bunch everyone into the same environment to make them look the same.

Not to mention you say everyone shares like 98% DNA. That's not 100%
    A gene is the basic unit of heredity. Genes, which are made up of DNA. Every person has two copies of each gene, one inherited from each parent. Alleles are forms of the same gene with small differences in their sequence of DNA bases. These small differences contribute to each person’s unique physical features

While there isn't a country that I'm aware of that hasn't lasted 4000 years, there are definitely countries that are somewhat close. I remember in African American history class
    we discussed about Egypt going all the way back to 1200 bc. Now true, this country was also a melting pot, and was conquered numerous times. And if this country last 4000 years,
    it's very possible for it to be conquered, expanded, divided, what have you.

But in the end, no one is saying that someone is going to look the "exact same." But just like how we all came from africa, and departed to different parts of their world in which we
    adapted to that environment, those that stay in this country for thousands of years will begin to adapt to this environment and slowly begin looking the same. It's just the stages
    of our evolution (and hopefully powers along with it lol.)
    Snowstorm Comics is the newest comic book publisher. Releasing their first print "Kindred" from their upcoming comic, "Evolved" you can find out more at snowstormcomics.com

I want Cyclops powers and invulnerability! And flight!

Yeah it's too hard to tell what we will look like. The environment has a huge role in what is selected for traits in humans. At either rate I beleive we are evolving at a short clip.(I need to brush up on my evolutionary biology)

Quote Originally Posted by babybro View Post
    While there isn't a country that I'm aware of that hasn't lasted 4000 years, there are definitely countries that are somewhat close. I remember in African American history class
    we discussed about Egypt going all the way back to 1200 bc. Now true, this country was also a melting pot, and was conquered numerous times. And if this country last 4000 years,
    it's very possible for it to be conquered, expanded, divided, what have you.

But in the end, no one is saying that someone is going to look the "exact same." But just like how we all came from africa, and departed to different parts of their world in which we
    adapted to that environment, those that stay in this country for thousands of years will begin to adapt to this environment and slowly begin looking the same. It's just the stages
    of our evolution (and hopefully powers along with it lol.)

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "i'm about to go hotel rwanda on that ass"

too soon?
    Lol i dunno.

"Imma put this genocide on yo ass!"

Too much?

Lol i dunno.

Too much?
    let me get in on this.

" I am going to Physically, Economically, Politically and Psychologically Dick Cheney that ass"

Lmfao.

S/N has anyone seen bad teacher?

let me get in on this.

" I am going to Physically, Economically, Politically and Psychologically Dick Cheney that ass"

Happy Brifdaaay to meeee!!!

Lol i dunno.

Too much?
    let me get in on this.

you guys ever play nba street and do the whole gamebreaker thing?

this reminds me of that. Moose started it off, I took it to the second level and then roland just HAMMERS it home

points for involving the name of a politician

Yeah that was pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    you guys ever play nba street and do the whole gamebreaker thing?

this reminds me of that. Moose started it off, I took it to the second level and then roland just HAMMERS it home

points for involving the name of a politician

Happy Brifdaaay to meeee!!!
    happy birthday moose moose