Page 419 of 677 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 10148

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    I love T.I. but no. Please no.
    Quoted for the truth.

I would pick either Tyrese or several of the actors from RED TAILS to play Falcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbra View Post
    Wow...smh..marvel please don't do it. I was hoping they would do Ultimae Falcon. Reallly Marvel?
    I rather the movie version of Falcon be an amalgamation of the Ultimate version and the 616 version. Which is saying a lot since I hate pretty much all things Ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by DattaBoy View Post
    Word on the street is that the surprise villain who showed up at the end could possibly appear in Thor 2 next since it is leaning towards the cosmic side and a certain item of interest has shown up there that said bad guy is associated with in the comics........

And awhile back we found out that rapper TI was in talks with Marvel studios regarding a movie and we know that a Captain America 2 is coming soon, well recently Kevin Feige the guy overseeing the movies has said that he is found of the Captain America & Falcoln run and Harlem did get a mention in Avengers. So how would everyone feel about TI play Snap Wilson......
    I cant think of a single Marvel character he could credibly play.

So unless TI is gonna play Falcon's loser brother, Lil Cracky, its gonna fail.

Say what you will about Sticky playing Blade, at least Sticky sorta kinda looked tough.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/0...ng-women-vote/

Sell outs. I get sick of them. Especially when they're preachers.

I guess Sean Hannity saw Uncle Ruckus and said "Ooh! I need to get me one!"

Another dude on my list of people with no damn sense in his head. And that list is too damn long.
    You just have to be cool about it...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I cant think of a single Marvel character he could credibly play.

So unless TI is gonna play Falcon's loser brother, Lil Cracky, its gonna fail.

Say what you will about Sticky playing Blade, at least Sticky sorta kinda looked tough.
    Lil cracky??? Haha

End of Avengers spoilers...

spoilers:
    Thanos' CGI stand-in was the black Romulan Sulu fragged in Star Trek
    end of spoilers

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=58946
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    End of Avengers spoilers...

spoilers:
    Thanos' CGI stand-in was the black Romulan Sulu fragged in Star Trek
    end of spoilers

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=58946
    that's not completely accurate...
    I ain't called "harsh reality guy" cause I got the t-shirt. sarcasm is a way of life, it helps me not hurt people.
    more of the same+on FaceBook

Default Don't think I'm attacking you, but...

Quote Originally Posted by DattaBoy View Post
    Word on the street is that the surprise villain who showed up at the end could possibly appear in Thor 2 next since it is leaning towards the cosmic side and a certain item of interest has shown up there that said bad guy is associated with in the comics........

And awhile back we found out that rapper TI was in talks with Marvel studios regarding a movie and we know that a Captain America 2 is coming soon, well recently Kevin Feige the guy overseeing the movies has said that he is found of the Captain America & Falcoln run and Harlem did get a mention in Avengers. So how would everyone feel about TI play Snap Wilson......
    First off, do you have a source for your second paragraph?

Secondly, TI is not the actor to play Falcon in the freaking slightest. If Sam Wilson is going to be first Minority Superhero in Marvel's movies, then you're going to need an actor that actually has an A Game to play him. David Oyelowo who played Lightning from Red Tails would be a much better choice. Hell, I rather have Rob Brown (who was a great Ernie Davis in "The Express") step up.

Thirdly, if this is true. Marvel studios needs to be extremely careful with how Falcon is portrayed. Us Comic Fans know about the "Comic Book Black Male Superhero Matrix" which pigeonholes these characters to either being comparatively weak power, possessing weaker conviction, having a less dynamic personality than their white counterparts (and I haven't even gotten into how many of these heroes become "little buddies/cheerleaders" for the White Male Hero), or a combination, if not all of these hot button points. Snap Wilson would hit all 3 of these points like a smart Linebacker would Sack a dumb Quarterback without breaking a sweat. If there was anything that could rain on Marvel's parade, it would be Snap Wilson.

Fourthly, why the fuck has that bullshit not been retconned? Everyone realizes that Snap Wilson is a horrific, terrible idea for the character who started out a Social Work/Civil Rights activist. They need to bring Sam's Origin back to those roots. Even with the weaker powers, a strong ideal focused partner to Captain America would be a good start. Snap Wilson would be a terrible one.

Finally, as someone else said on another topic, Marvel Publishing has put the whole damn company at a disadvantage in this regard. Marvel actually has a very good catalog of both Minority Male and Female Superheroes (even if they lack numbers) like how DC might have better B - C Listers than Marvel does from a story standpoint. However, similar to how DC has pretty much thrown away everything 1986 - 2003, Marvel (even if it did without malice) has marginalized virtually every minority character not named Luke Cage in an attempt to chase the White Male fan who likes his comics to have same feel they had in 70s, even if it is in the most shallow manner. It doesn't matter who is in charge at Marvel, but if he or she thinks the movies can look like the comics and continue to be the mass cultural phenomena that they are right now, then they're in for a rude awakening and it would be a damn shame to kill the Golden Goose in this way.
    Those who refuse to learn from History, will repeat History as they wonder "What the F*ck happened?"

Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/0...ng-women-vote/

Sell outs. I get sick of them. Especially when they're preachers.

I guess Sean Hannity saw Uncle Ruckus and said "Ooh! I need to get me one!"

Another dude on my list of people with no damn sense in his head. And that list is too damn long.

Dudes like that need a beating
    Child Of The Atom Smasher
    Runs with a HOSTILE Crew

Elder Member

DBZ Saiyan Saga Fan Film update

Official website

I'm not gonna lie, I am impressed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    DBZ Saiyan Saga Fan Film update

Official website

I'm not gonna lie, I am impressed.
    Cant be worse than first one .

Why not that dude from Psyche? For Falcon..and if not him..that guy from Leverage.

Or that dude from Leverage

My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    Why not that dude from Psyche? For Falcon..and if not him..that guy from Leverage.

Or that dude from Leverage
    I know who I want for Black Panther (Isaiah Mustafa) and Luke Cage (Terry Crews, but IDK if he can do non-comedic acting), but Falcon??? Hmm...Michael Jai White???
    Last edited by wyokid; 05-08-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    I know who I want for Black Panther (Isaiah Mustafa) and Luke Cage (Terry Crews, but IDK if he can do non-comedic acting), but Falcon??? Hmm...Michael Jai White???
    Michael Jai White is who should really be Luke Cage (I too love Terry Crews for the look, and he can be genuinely intimidating, but White's a better actor).

I fervently believe that Black Panther shouldn't get a movie, but if he does, Isaiah Mustafa would be a good fit, most of all because it would consolidate my dislike for the two pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Once And Forever View Post
    Michael Jai White is who should really be Luke Cage (I too love Terry Crews for the look, and he can be genuinely intimidating, but White's a better actor).

I fervently believe that Black Panther shouldn't get a movie, but if he does, Isaiah Mustafa would be a good fit, most of all because it would consolidate my dislike for the two pretty well.
    Your dislike of Black Panther has put you out of my circle of trust.
    :P
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"