Page 418 of 677 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 10148
    Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    The character kind of resembles a skrull if you go buy that chin. And its not like we get a full body shot or a long look at him. Moreover its not like this character has been shown a lot outside of comics. I can think of one mediocre cartoon from the 90's and thats it. I think its understandable for many people who aren't regular comic readers and readily familiar with the marvel universe over the last 10 years or posting on message boards regularly to not know who that character is.
    spoilers:
    He was a major character in season 2 Super Hero Squad Show
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    CONGRATS!
    Thanks man! It's all so new and different, I'm really looking forward to it, but sorta dreading it too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    Think like a Man outgrossed John Carter by 3 million..total 73 MILLION in only 2,100 theaters.
    Like Red Tails which was only in 2,200 at peak capacity..strange that Act of Valor was in 3,200 Theaters.

Why is it that minority movies only play in 1/3 the theaters of other movies? Shouldnt a chain at least try to showcase diverse entertainment..especially when they make money,,Think like a man;s per screen average was $3,900 second highest to the Avengers.

And red Tails was higher than Act of Valor..It was just ghettoized in the Theaters..IE no support by owners.
    I think a lot of that has to do with the particular studio and how much they want to spend to get a particular film on a certain number of screens
    Support your local roller derby league

BANNED

Why didnt the pin him down and just cuff him....... Lawsuit inc

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    The character kind of resembles a skrull if you go buy that chin. And its not like we get a full body shot or a long look at him. Moreover its not like this character has been shown a lot outside of comics. I can think of one mediocre cartoon from the 90's and thats it. I think its understandable for many people who aren't regular comic readers and readily familiar with the marvel universe over the last 10 years or posting on message boards regularly to not know who that character is.
    It's the same kind of "Huh?" most people would have had with the after credits reveals of Mjolnir in Iron Man 2 and the Cosmic Cube in Thor. To the internets!
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Word on the street is that the surprise villain who showed up at the end could possibly appear in Thor 2 next since it is leaning towards the cosmic side and a certain item of interest has shown up there that said bad guy is associated with in the comics........

And awhile back we found out that rapper TI was in talks with Marvel studios regarding a movie and we know that a Captain America 2 is coming soon, well recently Kevin Feige the guy overseeing the movies has said that he is found of the Captain America & Falcoln run and Harlem did get a mention in Avengers. So how would everyone feel about TI play Snap Wilson......

Quote Originally Posted by DattaBoy View Post
    Word on the street is that the surprise villain who showed up at the end could possibly appear in Thor 2 next since it is leaning towards the cosmic side and a certain item of interest has shown up there that said bad guy is associated with in the comics........

And awhile back we found out that rapper TI was in talks with Marvel studios regarding a movie and we know that a Captain America 2 is coming soon, well recently Kevin Feige the guy overseeing the movies has said that he is found of the Captain America & Falcoln run and Harlem did get a mention in Avengers. So how would everyone feel about TI play Snap Wilson......
    I love T.I. but no. Please no.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

If they do a Luke Cage movie I want to see him do a really crappy photoshop ad with the Avengers that basically says "Where are the heroes when YOU need them!?"
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    he did a hilarious guest spot on Entourage where he was pitching a script to Jeremy Piven that involved love scenes with Meryl Streep
    Support your local roller derby league

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

aw man I want him to be shades or something

If they do a Luke Cage movie I want to see him do a really crappy photoshop ad with the Avengers that basically says "Where are the heroes when YOU need them!?"
    I would love this

esp if we got a heroes for hire movie

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    he did a hilarious guest spot on Entourage where he was pitching a script to Jeremy Piven that involved love scenes with Meryl Streep
    He was hilarious int hat

and ATL, but so was big boi
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Taking bets right now out of Marvel's unofficial trinity of black superheros BP, Cage and Falcoln who will be the first to appear in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

15-1 on Falcon
    30-1 on BP
    45-1 on Cage

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Taking bets right now out of Marvel's unofficial trinity of black superheros BP, Cage and Falcoln who will be the first to appear in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

15-1 on Falcon
    30-1 on BP
    45-1 on Cage
    i'd rather go 10-1 on BP but you probably right about Falcon being first
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Wait...I know you. Captain Clarkie's Avatar

Posting this everywhere, it's wicked -
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

15-1 on Falcon
    30-1 on BP
    45-1 on Cage
    I'd put money on Cage. I think it would be an easier film to do and do right, and the budget for the movie doesn't need to be huge.

BP is a harder film to accomplish for varying reasons. Ultimately it can be done and done well, but marvel's definitely dragging their feet on this film.

I don't think Falcon will be geting a movie anytime soon. I just don't see it. At best he appears in a Captain America movie, or is somehow related to Shield in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    It's the same kind of "Huh?" most people would have had with the after credits reveals of Mjolnir in Iron Man 2 and the Cosmic Cube in Thor. To the internets!
    pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    spoilers:
    He was a major character in season 2 Super Hero Squad Show
    end of spoilers
    oh okay. I don't really watch that show, frankly I forgot it even existed, but thanks for letting me know

BANNED

Wow...smh..marvel please don't do it. I was hoping they would do Ultimae Falcon. Reallly Marvel?

oh hell no!!!!