Page 199 of 361 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 5411

Quote Originally Posted by FiddleFaddle View Post
    I'm about to go out

but don't worry, I'll be more active from now on, pinky promise!
    *pinky promise*

I'll hold u too that
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

Quote Originally Posted by FiddleFaddle View Post

Chamber and Rockslide by our pal Peter Nguyen!
    Beyooteeful! Love Peter Nguyen's art.

Anole is in there too if you look at the master image.

I'm really hoping that Wolverine's "kids don't fight" rule breaks down sooner rather than later. It's already becoming stale with the "GO BACK INSIDE" moments. It's effectively locked any students not involved in WATXM main storylines up from major participation in minis and events.
    STAR LORDX-23HELLIONTASKMASTERDEADPOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hakael View Post
    Anole is in there too if you look at the master image.
    I'm really hoping that Wolverine's "kids don't fight" rule breaks down sooner rather than later. It's already becoming stale with the "GO BACK INSIDE" moments. It's effectively locked any students not involved in WATXM main storylines up from major participation in minis and events.
    Doesn't seem that anyone at the school really pays attention to the rules. But we're going to have to rely on Gage's Legacy for NXM fixes; it's rather clear Aaron is predominantly interested in a handful of select students (Quire, Idie, Genesis, Angel, Gladiator, Broo, and (to a lessor degree) Glob). At least one issue or subplot focusing on Anole, Rockslide, et al. would be a nice bone for longtime NXM fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    Doesn't seem that anyone at the school really pays attention to the rules. But we're going to have to rely on Gage's Legacy for NXM fixes; it's rather clear Aaron is predominantly interested in a handful of select students (Quire, Idie, Genesis, Angel, Gladiator, Broo, and (to a lessor degree) Glob). At least one issue or subplot focusing on Anole, Rockslide, et al. would be a nice bone for longtime NXM fans.
    lol Gage isn't going to do anything but focus on Rogue's inability to make a decision

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    I'm not going to expect anything from Aaron NXM related. Had he been in the least bit interested in them, he'd have put them in focus instead of adding a lot of his own students. At this point, I'm just getting pissed about the NXM split. I'd have rather had the rest of the main squad (ie. Anole, Hellion, Rockslide, Mercury) over in Avengers Academy to see some action instead of getting sad cameo cannon fodder time in Legacy.
    STAR LORDX-23HELLIONTASKMASTERDEADPOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    lol Gage isn't going to do anything but focus on Rogue's inability to make a decision
    Too true. Although kids getting hurt sure seemed to shake her from her ambivalence. So we basically just need a NXM cast-member to get injured every month to jolt her free from neurotic stupor.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyD410 View Post
    Beyooteeful! Love Peter Nguyen's art.
    AWESOME PICTURE IS AWESOME!

Also, on his tumblr, he definitely said he wants to pencil a NxM ongoing. Hope springeth eternal....

Since this is beloved NXM thread and I believe this should be post here because I believe it might involve POSITIVE (that's right I said positive) development for a NXM.

Now ignore Gambit, Iceman, & Sunspot, ignore the random people in the background and look at the kid in red and black. Who wears red and black? Hellion wears red and black. And notice something about said kid in red and black? He has hands!

Going on a limb here folks so bare with me, we know that for Act II of AVX the tag line was "No More Avengers". Perhaps the world gets reality warped (again) and Hellion gets his hands back!
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    Going on a limb here folks so bare with me, we know that for Act II of AVX the tag line was "No More Avengers". Perhaps the world gets reality warped (again) and Hellion gets his hands back!
    Going on Hellion's luck, a reality warp would see him lose his legs too.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Since this is beloved NXM thread and I believe this should be post here because I believe it might involve POSITIVE (that's right I said positive) development for a NXM.

Now ignore Gambit, Iceman, & Sunspot, ignore the random people in the background and look at the kid in red and black. Who wears red and black? Hellion wears red and black. And notice something about said kid in red and black? He has hands!
    I agree with the positivity, my good man. Unfortunately, that Gabriel from Gen Hope in the red-and-black number two shirt.

Perhaps the world gets reality warped (again) and Hellion gets his hands back!
    Yeah, hellion getting his hands back is quite possibly the big game changer for act 2 of AvsX

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    Yeah, hellion getting his hands back is quite possibly the big game changer for act 2 of AvsX
    Its the precursor to Phoenix Hellion Destroyer of Worlds
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

Its the precursor to Phoenix Hellion Destroyer of Worlds
    That would require him to be ginger.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    That would require him to be ginger.
    He dies his hair like Jason Todd did
    -Bad Guy Affirmation